Characters die animation

KimChii

I think Blade and Soul team need make different death animations for every character race, it cant be that all characters, npcs, mobs, pets has the same death animation (i talking about the falling prone death animation), i think that is not creative and every race characters should have different death animations, leave comments what you think about this.

They should also make all of the races idle animations unique. Lyn and Jin share the same animations while others don't. I think it looks a bit lazy as most of their animations are unique. I also think it does matter how the game is presented visually, as you know it's a video game, which is a visual media.

Death animations are nothing to be bothered with even if you're one of those people who takes photos of everything they like and share it on tumblr or w/e.

48 minutes ago, Suketsu said:

They should also make all of the races idle animations unique. Lyn and Jin share the same animations while others don't. I think it looks a bit lazy as most of their animations are unique. I also think it does matter how the game is presented visually, as you know it's a video game, which is a visual media.

Back in 2011- 2014 days Kun,Jin, and lyn force master/assassin animations were all the same. It was removed due to......*sigh* people complained about not seeing the female jins breast. But if I recall their second idle poses were all different.

lol funny reason to remove them. I think it's not too much to ask to have race specific idle poses, it doesn't even have to be based on your class. The jin's idle animation looks terrible on lyns. The way they their groin is push forward, their Shoulders slouched and upper torso is leaned back. I dun like it DX.

OP, while this kind of thing does have little benefit, it would be a "nice to have".   Instead of an animation, it should be just physics: rag doll to you're death.  Say 5 - 10 feet when a character sized opponent kills you, and 10 - 20 feet when a boss size kills you.  Something like that.  It's more realistic that way anyway.

I never did understand why half the things that died, reach out their arm then neatly tuck it back before expiring.

4 hours ago, Suketsu said:

If gon's & yun's idle animations/stances are what you call '' unique '' ... I don't want anything '' unique '' for my Jin, thanks ...

For Lyn though ... i agree. Yes, give those rats something just as '' unique '' as gon's so we can finally see their overpopulation halt.

• 3 weeks later...

They should add the knockback animation that you often see being used on NPCs. You know, the target get knocked back, rolled a few times on the ground, then reaching their arm toward you before finally falling down.

I'm sure Lyn haters would love to see such animation, while Lyn lovers would find it hilarious to see a rolling giant Gon on his dying breath.

Archived