S.... server confirmed

SkFy

There doesn't seem anything wrong with your values though. It's exactly how it is on a korean streamer's screen. They are also constantly having random numbers between 70-120, these are not spikes. Such ping is actually a dream for most of us. My tracerts show 50-60 on the hops before timed-out. In-game, it's random between 120-150 ( again constantly changing, but no issue ). What i would call a spike is when it suddenly jumps above 200, can reach up to 600-700. Happens quite often to me lately, especially when a warlock casts soulburn and everyone starts to burst ( ctrl + f on ), it immediately reaches above 300 and doesn't go back to normal until soulburn is off.

I have also checked your Outlaw Island and that arena video. You are not having even a single spike. It works the same way on every good connection.

2 hours ago, SauronTheGreat said:

There doesn't seem anything wrong with your values though. It's exactly how it is on a korean streamer's screen. They are also constantly having random numbers between 70-120, these are not spikes. Such ping is actually a dream for most of us. My tracerts show 50-60 on the hops before timed-out. In-game, it's random between 120-150 ( again constantly changing, but no issue ). What i would call a spike is when it suddenly jumps above 200, can reach up to 600-700. Happens quite often to me lately, especially when a warlock casts soulburn and everyone starts to burst ( ctrl + f on ), it immediately reaches above 300 and doesn't go back to normal until soulburn is off.

I have also checked your Outlaw Island and that arena video. You are not having even a single spike. It works the same way on every good connection.

And still if my ping goes up to 120 i notice a definite delay on my skills.. sometimes have to press SS like 3x before it works and then i just get stunned and waste my long cooldown or escapes that are available but just dont work.... a spike doesnt have to be that high to be annoying... and ingame being anywhere between 50-120 makes no sense.. why sometimes its 50-60 minutes in a row and othet times 80-120 and response super slow...

Like when i fight a bm.. often i expect them to charge on me so i wanna use SS before he comes and get away.. press SS.. nothing... press it again.. nothing.. then he stuns me and it works.. long cd..  its so annoying

BnS is slightly different when it comes to networking and ping than normal online games such as Overwatch or Battlefield. Even if you have a 20ms ping connection, you WILL get an additional 50ms to 100ms ping increase to it in game because of server processing delays. There are in a single server far more players and far more active processes it needs to do and calculate than in a normal shooter game which is why there is a significantly higher delay.

The optimization of the game and game engine does not help this case either and makes it harder to process stuff faster for thousands of players at the same time.

So in the end "normal ping" is your connection ping + server processing delay which is around 70ms to 120ms. I have that and its like playing with a 40ms ping in other games. So if you still have problems while having that ping, there is something else going on too which causes lags.

Also reason why you cant trace ip to them is because they most likely block your trace from going through because you know, to protect from possible DDOS attacks via that route. That would be my guess.

1 hour ago, SkFy said:

And still if my ping goes up to 120 i notice a definite delay on my skills..

I have the same. Everything is normal between 110-140. When it's 150, the lag is 2x. I'm not sure if it's related. But, i suspect from auto-gcd most. It's like there are some treshold values, forcing auto gcd to re-adapt. At midnights, my ping occasionally drops to 85-90 and i again lag at those times. Weird isn't it ?

1 hour ago, SkFy said:

sometimes have to press SS like 3x before it works and then i just get stunned and waste my long cooldown or escapes that are available but just dont work.... a spike doesnt have to be that high to be annoying... and ingame being anywhere between 50-120 makes no sense.. why sometimes its 50-60 minutes in a row and othet times 80-120 and response super slow...

Like when i fight a bm.. often i expect them to charge on me so i wanna use SS before he comes and get away.. press SS.. nothing... press it again.. nothing.. then he stuns me and it works.. long cd..  its so annoying

I also had to stop pvp because ss never works. If i tap it quick, it doesn't register at all. Only applies if i tap very slowly which makes it extremely useless. Tried binding it into a single button. Still only works when i put high delay between each press. No way to get use of it. Same with retreat '' f ''. It doesn't register on press or tap. Only works if i hold down the '' f '' before i am dazed or knocked down.

Your ping values are pretty decent, so i suggest you to look it up '' Disabling auto gcd ''.

1 hour ago, SauronTheGreat said:

I have the same. Everything is normal between 110-140. When it's 150, the lag is 2x. I'm not sure if it's related. But, i suspect from auto-gcd most. It's like there are some treshold values, forcing auto gcd to re-adapt. At midnights, my ping occasionally drops to 85-90 and i again lag at those times. Weird isn't it ?

I also had to stop pvp because ss never works. If i tap it quick, it doesn't register at all. Only applies if i tap very slowly which makes it extremely useless. Tried binding it into a single button. Still only works when i put high delay between each press. No way to get use of it. Same with retreat '' f ''. It doesn't register on press or tap. Only works if i hold down the '' f '' before i am dazed or knocked down.

Your ping values are pretty decent, so i suggest you to look it up '' Disabling auto gcd ''.

It all seems very random.. im not sure if its gcd.. its possible but seems rather strange.. u would expect that to be something that happens constantly right? And sometimes it van be smooth all night long.. during the day its always terrible.. i rly dont understand it anymore.. and if its a feature they added to make things more fair thet obviously gotta remove it.. dont wanna risk a ban with changing things -,- 

Archived