Elder dragon Jewel and Elements

Thrameos

We need a conversion button to process tradeable goods elder dragon element and jewel into untradeable elements and jewels so that they can be used to purchase legendary elements and jewels.  Currently these items are supposed to benefits for critical transmutation, but you can't use them as they are not recognized by the dragon express.

We need also talk about this change, because now where there is no way to get legendary elements and jewels only for gold the amount of needed resources is ridiculous. For exmapel when you wanna buy 200 jewels for 2 legendary items, you need  around  3000 sacred crystals and 6000 soulstone crystals. I dont mean they dont drop often its just nowdays gold is easier to obtain then these materials. I would sugest lowering the amount of resourses needed to buy them to like 5 sacreds and 15 soulstone crystals or give again the option to buy then with only gold. I transmute couple of hunders of accesories and have now 2500 jewel powder and i can only buy 48 crystals thats a pathetic number. comparing how much equipment there is.

P.S. Yes i used all my naryu silvers on that.....

haha, yea, i saw you Vol yday at GHS ;), my silvers are also gone. This change is really bad, but it will drain more gold out of the market than the 20g option, i guess everything is going as planned! ;). Its draining soulstones, sacreds and gold, making space for trove ;).

In KR server, these elder ones can be used to exchange for legendary jewelries and elements just like the normal elements with the exact same 1:1 ratio. In here, NCwest just wants to make a big gold and materials sink before the next trove starts so that they can boost the sales. (probably the last trove sales were not as good as the previous ones).

On 18/02/2018 at 11:31 AM, Saidou said:

haha, yea, i saw you Vol yday at GHS ;), my silvers are also gone. This change is really bad, but it will drain more gold out of the market than the 20g option, i guess everything is going as planned! ;). Its draining soulstones, sacreds and gold, making space for trove ;).

This doesn't drain gold out of the market, in fact it does the opposite, it leaves more gold in the market.

You are right that it drains soulstones and sacred orbs but the gold stays in player hands (minus fees). Comparing to before where every time you buy a element / jewel, 20 gold went poof into the void, never to be seen again.

@Racingwind

Naah, people just use 30ss/15sc option ( 15g/28,5g ) + 10 gold, which is over 50g per jewel.
Technically you are right, as only 10g is taken by dragon express, rest is being accumulated by the seller of ss/sc.

Anyway, it cost more than double if you are upgrading accesories, its frustrating.

Im doing like a 20-30 lair runs everyday, but im not doing much progress. Best case scenario, when 2x SS and SC drop, its 40/40-60SS/60SC, with bundles of 10 ~each 12-15 run.

On 2/18/2018 at 7:47 PM, Volcomlp said:

We need also talk about this change, because now where there is no way to get legendary elements and jewels only for gold the amount of needed resources is ridiculous. For exmapel when you wanna buy 200 jewels for 2 legendary items, you need  around  3000 sacred crystals and 6000 soulstone crystals. I dont mean they dont drop often its just nowdays gold is easier to obtain then these materials. I would sugest lowering the amount of resourses needed to buy them to like 5 sacreds and 15 soulstone crystals or give again the option to buy then with only gold. I transmute couple of hunders of accesories and have now 2500 jewel powder and i can only buy 48 crystals thats a pathetic number. comparing how much equipment there is.

P.S. Yes i used all my naryu silvers on that.....

I would not use the naryu silvers for that cause i am pretty sure there will be something coming where these will be used for.

They said they will make it easier to get legendary jewels, but they made it harder instead, just put the 20 gold option back, that way its "easier to get" for those who want the new option or those who want the old one. But honestly 20 gold is way easier giving the time you have to spend farming those ss crystals.

Bringing back the 20g is the topic of many other threads.  The point of this thread is that elder dragon elements are supposed to be a bonus for a critical transmutation.  Currently they are just junk.  Thus we need an option to convert them.  Then you will be able to buy the elements in the market you need.  If the price is 2g a piece then it would be the same as the 20g option.  But it would likely be cheaper so this change would help with the current problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived