Is it still worth it to do dailys from Desolate Tomb and below?

Rmccn08

It varies from person to person, for me by example, i take ~1.5 hours to do all DT and below dungeons and get around 15~20 gold for it, and i have nothing better to do with this time, so why not, so if you can't waste the time just don't do it, if you can and need the money just do it.

Honestly... since I have Raven I just avoid the longer lower dungeons,since it doesnt seem worth the gold for its duration.

IF / EL / HH / SM are pretty quick if ur with a competent party,and mostly are quickly done. Aswell as the good money you get from them (Hollow,14g per daily)
So yeah,i would avoid the dungeons who are like DT. ( as long as you have the AP for it)

It depends on how fast you can do things, how much time in general you got and what you need.

Because I don't necessarily need every bit gold I can get every day and also not every bit of exp I only do solo stuff (yeti, lair, cs, hm, tower 9-20 and outlaw island) and SM, HH, DD and maybe EC (because it's fast for the gold it gives). These things takes me around 1 hours depending on the F8 groups and result in around 80g without rare drops. Then I do either some naksun runs because I need moonstone crystals or do the same on another char.

DT and EL are ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in terms of gold/time. IF is also not that good. NF is ok but only if it doesn't take too long. In the end you can do many things if it's fast. DT, EC and NF should always be done in hard mode. Normal mode is a waste of time. Everything above is not worth the effort in hard mode unless you got a group which can do it easily and fast.

Just spam SM and get those loot boxes with gold. They sell for 200-250 gold in the party and those are giving you 40-50 gold in party share.

It also drops pretty often, not each run but yea its for me the dungeon to farm to get gold.

Material wise, go for Avalanche den. Take sme 2 minutes and 50 seconds to clean and make sure to loot everyone and salavage.

Gives you more materials than peach farming.

Archived