xigncode and upcoming RedStone 4 update

SViper

I always was Windows Insider and after some weeks ago when both Soul Worker Online and Blade & Soul didn't worked I tried fix problem with a lot of methods, but end up breaking Windows and decided reinstall. I reinstall to latest live build and stayed for week or 2, but today I went back to Insiders Fast Ring latest build (17101) and looks like ever since build 17063 xigncode won't more work with upcoming Windows 10 RedStone 4. So wanna know if you people will do something, because looks like Microsoft is unable to fix it that?

same problem here, i've sended a ticket to support team and they say that supposedly there is no issue with latest builds, but taking a look to the support i've received i'm sure that is not true, even more, it looks like they have no idea about what i'm talking about, i don't want to be rude but what i've seen looks like a bad joke, i've opted for send a report directly to wellbia (xigncode developer), now i hope that this get fixed before RS4 public release or this will collapse with a huge wave of ppl that will be unable to play

Found this in the insider feedback hub, it's for BDO but it has worked for me and my BnS.   win10 build 17101

To be able to play Black Desert Online you have to do add an exclusion in Windows Defender.  Under App & Browser control I set all to warn then in the bottom click on Exploit protection settings I turned everything Off with the exception of Randomize memory allocations (Bottom-up ASLR) and High-entropy ASLR.

On 2018-02-19 at 7:43 AM, darkhell666 said:

same problem here, i've sended a ticket to support team and they say that supposedly there is no issue with latest builds, but taking a look to the support i've received i'm sure that is not true, even more, it looks like they have no idea about what i'm talking about, i don't want to be rude but what i've seen looks like a bad joke, i've opted for send a report directly to wellbia (xigncode developer), now i hope that this get fixed before RS4 public release or this will collapse with a huge wave of ppl that will be unable to play

Cool, didn't know how to report xigncode, so now I try report that as well.

On 2018-02-19 at 7:22 PM, Belzy said:

Found this in the insider feedback hub, it's for BDO but it has worked for me and my BnS.   win10 build 17101

To be able to play Black Desert Online you have to do add an exclusion in Windows Defender.  Under App & Browser control I set all to warn then in the bottom click on Exploit protection settings I turned everything Off with the exception of Randomize memory allocations (Bottom-up ASLR) and High-entropy ASLR.

Can you make picture guide, because wanna play B&S.

• 3 weeks later...

Yup, your "xigncode 3 update" does nothing, still the same crap.... 2 MONTHS..... 2 MONTHS REPORTING THIS AND NOTHING!!!, and your support team is full of crap and lies, telling that they never had problems running game on redstone 4..... SHAME ON YOU

Archived