Valentine Event one week after

FlCosmin

it has been already a week past from the start of this event and before this i hated open pvp and everyone who liked it and after this one week i came to the conclusion that i do not hate it anymore, all the hate is gone now for good, but now, now i despise open pvp and all the toxic people that are doing it, this event is full of BS. It may look like i am salty but just because i am, i try to get a decent kill to get my achivement but i cant because i get jumped by 5 others i change costume same situation, what kind of a valentine event is this where you got to kill someone? whoever came with this event surely got ditch my is girlfriend and wanted to beat the crap out of her... other explanation i dont have.

20 hours ago, Ygnizem said:

How I got my 100kill achievement for the event

Me: Anyone wanna trade kill?

*few hours later*

Me:Thank you! :)

Tried it for 3 days straight....no luck, nobody wants to listen only kill kill and kill, this event takes out the worst of the worst from the community it is going from toxic to cancerous toxic... i dont even have the words to express my frustration...

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:09 AM, FlCosmin said:

whoever came with this event surely got ditch my is[by his] girlfriend and wanted to beat the crap out of her... other explanation i dont have.

HAHAHAHA. that is so funny.  8D    She probably said the 4 most devastating words to him "Is it in yet?" 

on a more serious note, selling those hearts is 5 gold per day extra.  

If anyone actually tracked their time wasted in that event vs farming something or running dungeons or whatever they would probably find they are losing money on top of the bad experience.

If it is bogus just forget about it. How hard is that to just pretend that whole event doesn't even exist and do your usual stuff.

You don't HAVE to do the event.

16 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

Tried it for 3 days straight....no luck, nobody wants to listen only kill kill and kill, this event takes out the worst of the worst from the community it is going from toxic to cancerous toxic... i dont even have the words to express my frustration...

if you are from yura I can help you with it

Archived