Gear and Stuff ???

MHein68

Hey anybody, I am pretty new to BNS. I JUST did hit 50, or rather 1. Not sure why it went to 1 instead of just 50. But anyway, I could care less about that. My main issue is gearing and my HP. I only have 37k HP right now, and yet I see alot of people my level running around with 75 - 100k at this level. I have been doing all of the YELLOW quests, but have not gotten any better gear other than what I am wearing and getting from the quest rewards. I KNOW there are Wheels of Fate, but quests dont show you those, or what you CAN get from them. I cant EVER seem to find a party for any of the dungeons that I need, so Im lost there. Other than the quests, this game is just very vague on where to get any of the other gear. I have no idea how to craft, or get soul stones or upgrade my weapon, gear or soul shields. Like I said, I feel the instruction in this game (other than questlines) is too vague. Any help would be appreciated. Please reply to refreaper@gmail.com though. I dont know if I will remember to look here and be able to find my post again. Thanks 

Level cap in this game is 55, not 50. After you hit 50, you will be forced to level your Hongmoon Levels (the "1" you see) for a bit until you get far enough in the story to start leveling your actual level again. (Yes, I know this is stupid.) After you hit 55, you will again go back to Hongmoon Levels.

You need to finish the yellow quests until you can't advance the storyline anymore. You will get legendary soul shields and a weapon which will help your stats. I also recommend putting 10 Points into Defense and the rest into Attack through your Profile (P) when you can. (These are the points you earn through Hongmoon levels.)

The story quests give you most of what you need to upgrade your weapon to a decent level. More materials (the soulstones, etc) are earned primarily through the pouches and chests you'll get from doing your dailies at cap. And yeah, you're really not going to find people doing dungeons pre-cap so you'll probably see more allies after you hit 55.

As for the Wheels of Fate, such as the one near Stalker Jiangshi in Everdusk, they just use Essences dropped by the related boss. The rewards usually include that boss' soul shield set (useless), weapons (generally useless), and an outfit. So unless you want the cosmetics, they have no purpose.

Archived