50 box RIP off

Zargos

1 minute ago, Maxsly said:

I've opened 70 got like nothing... 1 sacred oil some normal transformation stones etc... also 29 cryptogramm form them. How many boxes needed for that gem or someting good reward..? give back our money NCsoft...:'(

I was saying the other day in ingame chat, getting 80 cryptogramm means 80 box assuming 100% chance on cryptogramm, meaning 11120 Ncoin/HMc, people say it wouldn't be that bad................................

Now we have less than 50% chances of getting cryptogramm

I logged in again after ~2 month. Looking what has changed.
Had still some hmcoins left and bought 10 chests. (~750g)

Got:
10x soulstones
3x evolved stones
6x raven feathers
2x void fragments
2x xp charms
1x Resurrection Charm
some craft elements
some potions and dumblings
and 3x cryptogram

This is the worst i ever got from their rng chests. 750g for this crap, that you can easily get for free. This is no simply rng anymore. It's a rip off.

34 minutes ago, Arohk said:

the gem for 80 is not worth it, you best buy the sacred oils for 5.

Sacred Oil is 450 HMCoin on daily sale item

To get 5 cryptogramm, on average need 10 Box, which means 10*139HMCoin = 1390HMCoin. Now seeing the stuff you get from Box other than cryptogramm......hmmmm

I will get the costume and stop, rather spend 450 HMCoin than RNG box if I want Sacred Oil.

38 minutes ago, SixGod said:

Sacred Oil is 450 HMCoin on daily sale item

To get 5 cryptogramm, on average need 10 Box, which means 10*139HMCoin = 1390HMCoin. Now seeing the stuff you get from Box other than cryptogramm......hmmmm

I will get the costume and stop, rather spend 450 HMCoin than RNG box if I want Sacred Oil.

You get other stuff from the boxes too, your calculation is not accurate.

1 hour ago, Zira said:

So.. your upset that you purchased an RNG box.. RNGesus didn't bless you with the item you wanted... lul..

I've got just crap, definitely not worth it, one cheap item sometimes 2 + the envelope from one box?? this is not random, just the worst rip off i've ever seen. Why not beeing upset?

Y'all just don't learn, 2 year, 2 YEARS! And you still come here crying after so many post SOOOO MANY warning on wastin money with rng boxes knowing the fact you will never get what you want and you still keep trying anyway and come here to cry about it. Boy I tell yah...

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Y'all just don't learn, 2 year, 2 YEARS! And you still come here crying after so many post SOOOO MANY warning on wastin money with rng boxes knowing the fact you will never get what you want and you still keep trying anyway and come here to cry about it. Boy I tell yah...

i dont want something specific, just not getting ripped off with fake random

2 hours ago, Zargos said:

Out of 50 Explorer boxes and not a single Red Rider outfit? That's $65. I'd like to know drop rates of your boxes NCsoft.

A warning for anyone thinking of getting boxes, don't.

2 hours ago, Maxsly said:

I've opened 70 got like nothing... 1 sacred oil some normal transformation stones etc... also 29 cryptogramm form them. How many boxes needed for that gem or someting good reward..? give back our money NCsoft...:'(

How many Cryptograms did you guys get after all those boxes?

Did they increase the droprate as promised?

Thank you :3

---> People frustarted by rng left game

|                               |

|                  Lower Droprates so people spend mor money on rng boxes

|                               |

<-------------------------

Quite simple  ^^

Well hopefully Belgium and EU will be fast with a law against RNG-boxes and will forbidd them

Well the old rng boxes were okay atleast u got something worth out of it but now its a complete waste of u money. in my clan we have opened a combined of 4k boxes and no1 has seen a gem yet... plus before u got like a 25% for the jewels and elements and now its like 5%

You people will never learn. NC only cares about one thing. MONEY and the whales that will be swiping the living hell out them cards. If you really want to make a statement just stop spending your money. Hit them where it hurts most, their pockets. Don't spend money then come complaining. Get their attention by stop spending your money.

Octagonal Gems have lowest drop rate. Someone on YouTube opened 200 boxes and didn't get any. He got decent amount of pets, legendary elements/jewels and mats, but only some transformation stones, 3 costumes, 80 cryptograms (40% drop rate) and few other things. Not much for that money. I tried one and got only trash. So nope.

usually i am not one to boycott things as it isnt constructive, but these boxes are by far the worst money-grab i have seen since the game started. If they are going to put a mark on me for saying this then I really dont care, because it needs to be said. As a premium user and someone who doesnt hesitate to trove when i want, I would like to think that I help to support the game and that I am a paying customer; granted I might not be a super whale like many other people in this game, but nevertheless I am still a paying customer.

Some people have said its RNG boxes and that you basically need to get lucky to gain the items you need/want/profit, this is true thats the basis of RNG boxes "chance". But whats the issue with these boxes? why are so many people complaining?

1. The boxes are overpriced. 139 NCoin/HMCoin per box.

2. The drop rates are utter garbage, and if left to my own thinking I would think that some items represented on the item list doesnt exist in the boxes (ofc this is just from my experience with the boxes and from what I see youtube videos show and from what clanmates/friends have told me).

3. RNG boxes of the past "usually" drops 3-5 items. This one? as low as 2 items, and this is without looking at what the items are.

Now many people are going to say "It's RNG whether you get something good or get something of lesser value, so what is the problem?" 

The answer to that is really simple. You buy RNG boxes for a chance to profit, if the reason that your buying something doesnt exist in the first place then what is the point of buying it? Meaning, from my perspective and pretty much everyone I know who have bought these boxes have come to one conclusion; the boxes are ripoff.

Sure a few dozen boxes can't represent the entire loot table or system for these boxes. But what about a few hundreds? a few thousands? I personally bought 122 boxes and it was really appalling. Sadly I didnt buy them in batches of 50 and unpack before I did the bulk buy and NCWest got me. Great move NCWest, Thumbs up!!! Anyway what I am getting at is that from a few hundred boxes shown on youtube videos. myself and a few clanmates Gems dont exist in these boxes. 

So take my word for it, until they fix the drop rates or do something about the boxes just dont buy it. Its a waste of money crash-grab on their part. 

For 122 boxes thats 5560x2 + 1251x2 + 2x139 = 13,900 NCoin very expensive. If traded through f9 that would yield 7,315 gold......

From 122 boxes:

1 Premium Transformation Stone

2 Sacred Oil

11 Transformation Stone

8x 5 Moonstone Bundle

19x 10 Soulstone bundle

8 Evolved Stone

6 Aransu Orb

5 Imp Pets

3 Hive Queen's Heart

7 Hive Queen's Wings

6 Special Hongmoon XP charm

1 Shock Jock

20 Legendary Elements

1 Legendary Jewel

20 Sealed Void Fragments

6 Helion Core 

26 Raven Feather

6 Chromatic thread 

64 Cryptogram

Rest of stuff are nonsense from white envelope. Guys really look at this, this is 13,900 worth of NCoin does this look like 7,315 gold worth of items? 

Guys don't buy these boxes, its a huge scam.

Edit: something worth mentioning 139 NCoin for 1 Raven Feather + White envelope same for chromatic thread, sometimes the only item along with the whit envelope.

I don't mind when RNG is RNG but when you pay 5500NCoin and you get crappy items that you could have bought of the market with a 20 euro (1600ncoin) bundel, you feel pretty scammed.

Obviously the rate of the gems should be really low but, 2 oils in 50 boxes seriously? thats pathetic, would i have known on beforehand that the droprates are this ridiculous i would have simply bought less ncoin and bought materials/gold straight of the market.

I'm done spending money for the next upcoming months on this game, maybe il spend some again with next trove, since i usually get decent stuff there but we will see.

#ripoff #wasteofmoney #welcomebacktoB&S

Archived