RolasuDraygan

Gold making strategies

Recommended Posts

So I'm a real dummy when it comes to making gold in this game. Best I've done with it is make 35 transformation stones per day and sell them then buy materials to do it all again. Buying the materials cost me about 200ish gold and selling it would go from 350-400 gold but it also costs 60 gold to order it. So I made around 140 gold in profit. That's not too bad but I can't keep it up anymore cause I've run out of rare elements. Any of all you lovely people know any better strategies for making gold? I'd appreciate whatever strategy you're willing to share no matter how much or little it makes in profit <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixGod   

actually i think you made a mistake counting the matts u get from dungeon with 0 gold cost. on average making 35 tms gain you 10ish gold in total if u keep eyes on market to buy cheap matts, otherwise u acturally lose money,  check this bns tool and u can see all crafting profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@SixGod I mean I probably made a mistake I wouldn't doubt it. But I'm not asking to prove if what I did was good or profitable I'm asking for other strategies. Thank you for that bs tool though <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
6 minutes ago, SixGod said:

actually i think you made a mistake counting the matts u get from dungeon with 0 gold cost. on average making 35 tms gain you 10ish gold in total if u keep eyes on market to buy cheap matts, otherwise u acturally lose money,  check this bns tool and u can see all crafting profit.

Is the bns tool based on EU server? I just checked that from the bns tool, it says 1 elysian orb costs 9 gold 40 silver, but in NA server, it costs only around 5 golds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixGod   
9 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Is the bns tool based on EU server? I just checked that from the bns tool, it says 1 elysian orb costs 9 gold 40 silver, but in NA server, it costs only around 5 golds.

In BNS tool u can choose which server u want from the menu bar, I always checks with NA server, but yes the price varies a lot between servers.

For example, right now 35tms on NA server makes 60silver each, which means 21 gold profit, where on EU server, 35tms lose 3gold each, which mean -105 gold "profit"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantisxD   

I doubt there is many strategys. You either swipe or have lots of alts to get faster gold and materials in this game. I myself have 7 chars with which i do weekly chalange and with few do dc every day. Thats prety much how i make gold its slow but steady. Only from weeklys getting about 350g per week+-. And i dont sell not bound materials (moonstoned/elydian orbs). Keeping for dark times xD

If ppl actualy have amy kind of strategys i doubt they will share it with others because that mean they will loose money :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

I doubt there is many strategys. You either swipe or have lots of alts to get faster gold and materials in this game. I myself have 7 chars with which i do weekly chalange and with few do dc every day. Thats prety much how i make gold its slow but steady. Only from weeklys getting about 350g per week+-. And i dont sell not bound materials (moonstoned/elydian orbs). Keeping for dark times xD

If ppl actualy have amy kind of strategys i doubt they will share it with others because that mean they will loose money :)

:[ imma be poor forever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixGod   
44 minutes ago, RolasuDraygan said:

 

@SixGod I mean I probably made a mistake I wouldn't doubt it. But I'm not asking to prove if what I did was good or profitable I'm asking for other strategies. Thank you for that bs tool though <3

The thing is, PVE dungeon, BT/VT, PVP gain you so much gold, all other method of gaining gold is relatively worthless to even try. I mean, one BT run will gain you easily 100+ gold which takes like 30mins? (sorry if Im wrong, I never count the timer on BT), get a team to do DKV>FAS>SJP together will gain you like 50g in 30mins.

 

Then if u r under geared just simply do NC>NF>DT>EC each day, will probably gain you 25+g, do it on two char you can yield 50+g each day. 

 

For PVP and battleground I can't give you any advise, as I have never tried them. My ping has eliminate me from participating any of those kind of activity. But I do hear friends saying they can get like 1000g in 1hr? I dont know if it is true or not.

 

Then it comes to these two special cases below:

Lucky? Go Windrest and pray to RNG god you can get 10,000g ginseng. Only do this if you constantly gets 1000 gold from Daily or 2xSparkling venture token (The suprise gift from the daily dash) every day.

 

Play the market? This is the thing I never understand, if you able to play BNS market, obviously you are somewhat proficient at playing real world market and make a killing on real money (which you can then buy NCoin and easily out perform playing BNS market). I do trading on real world market casually, and gets 6 digit figure every year from that, but I never able to play BNS market well. 

 

Edited by SixGod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SixGod said:

The thing is, PVE dungeon, BT/VT, PVP gain you so much gold, all other method of gaining gold is relatively worthless to even try. I mean, one BT run will gain you easily 100+ gold which takes like 30mins? (sorry if Im wrong, I never count the timer on BT), get a team to do DKV>FAS>SJP together will gain you like 50g in 30mins.

 

Then if u r under geared just simply do NC>NF>DT>EC each day, will probably gain you 25+g, do it on two char you can yield 50+g each day. 

 

For PVP and battleground I can't give you any advise, as I have never tried them. My ping has eliminate me from participating any of those kind of activity. But I do hear friends saying they can get like 1000g in 1hr? I dont know if it is true or not.

 

Then it comes to these two special cases below:

Lucky? Go Windrest and pray to RNG god you can get 10,000g ginseng. Only do this if you constantly gets 1000 gold from Daily or 2xSparkling venture token (The suprise gift from the daily dash) every day.

 

Play the market? This is the thing I never understand, if you able to play BNS market, obviously you are somewhat proficient at playing real world market and make a killing on real money (which you can then buy NCoin and easily out perform playing BNS market). I do trading on real world market casually, and gets 6 digit figure every year from that, but I never able to play BNS market well. 

 

yeah im not willing to put i the time to do all those dungeons on multiple characters every day and PvP is garbage to play. My luck with rng isnt so great so i guess its just the slow grind for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I take advantage of some of the events and the fact that you can make as many accounts as you fancy. For example during the thanksgiving box event, I made 10k+ gold in profit using my army of alts. And I was lazy with it half way through as well, otherwise I could probably get at least 25k+.

 

This doesn't work for all events though, and does require time put in. Thanksgiving is the easiest one to make gold that I've seen yet, requiring you only to log in, collect, re-order. And then you need another computer to trade the mats / gold. I had another computer that I teamviewer into so I can control two accounts at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantisxD   
9 hours ago, RolasuDraygan said:

yeah im not willing to put i the time to do all those dungeons on multiple characters every day and PvP is garbage to play. My luck with rng isnt so great so i guess its just the slow grind for me

Then y if you are not willing or cant  put more time in game and cant pay you are kinda screwd. You will be able to earn gold but it will take way way more time when others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiana   

the best way to get gold from this game right now is "spam dungeon hard" EC hard is you have mid tier gear, and SSM if you have raven 9 above gear

i heard you can make 2k-4k gold each week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The best way to make gold in this game is to whale out! save up around 8 thousand dollars and wait for trove. Once trove hits, max out pet and soul as this is the absolute best times to do this. spend 1k on trove keys and around 1k on gold. Look at the market and buy up all lucrative mats. Keep what you need and sell the rest. Join a mid tier raid and stay with them until you get both BT accessories. Max those out with your mats. Then buy  VT run from whale clans and purchase your badge, necklace and weapon mat. If you can get soul shields and divine grace stones...buy those too. Run TOI until you get all the medals for your legendary badge merge. Then spend any money you have left on maxing out your gems.

 

If you've done this right, you'll no longer need to spend much money as you'll be able to actually join one of those whale clans and SELL VT RUNS YOURSELF. This will get you enough to fund your pvp progression and anything else you want. Long story short, you need to sell runs. If you're super whale, you'll average around 20 to 30k gold on your character at all times because anything you get you can just sell since you no longer need mats. Just remember, to STAY A WHALE because that's the only real way you can go F2P afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Soelle   

usually i run the end game dungeons (SSM, DD, IF) multiple times a day if i can. If the SSM gloves drop or the IF engine, i just let people bid it out lol. i've gotten about 300g for one day. usually i get about 100-200g per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkFy   

Yunsang yunsang yunsang toi. Yunsang yunang yunsang toi.

Yunsang yunsang yunsang toi.

And weekly mini raids on 10 chars. Hf

 

Can farm like 1k in a day if u dont kill urself of boredom

Edited by SkFy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SixGod   
4 minutes ago, SkFy said:

Yunsang yunsang yunsang toi. Yunsang yunang yunsang toi.

Yunsang yunsang yunsang toi.

And weekly mini raids on 10 chars. Hf

 

Can farm like 1k in a day if u dont kill urself of boredom

Holy..... 10 chars, before my boredom kills me, my hand would already break haha

 

Or easier, getting a job and become a whale, you can easily make $250 a day from normal job, and thats 20k NCoin or 10k gold

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SkFy   
1 minute ago, SixGod said:

Holy..... 10 chars, before my boredom kills me, my hand would already break haha

 

Or easier, getting a job and become a whale, you can easily make $250 a day from normal job, and thats 20k NCoin or 10k gold

Actually weeklies are much less annoying and have high rewards especially during events that give oils or pet pods.. or the hearts atm can sell those aswel.. also 250 dollar or somewhere between 200-230euro i guess that is would be pretty hard to earn for most people.. there are countries inside the eu where thats a monthly income for people.. and even here in the netherlands avarage income isnt anywhere near that..

 

But yep if u wanna get rich or become a whale at bns gonna have to work hard one way or another.. otherwise gotta accept living the nablife

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/15/2018 at 4:48 AM, Enemy Silence said:

The best way to make gold in this game is to whale out! save up around 8 thousand dollars and wait for trove. Once trove hits, max out pet and soul as this is the absolute best times to do this. spend 1k on trove keys and around 1k on gold. Look at the market and buy up all lucrative mats. Keep what you need and sell the rest. Join a mid tier raid and stay with them until you get both BT accessories. Max those out with your mats. Then buy  VT run from whale clans and purchase your badge, necklace and weapon mat. If you can get soul shields and divine grace stones...buy those too. Run TOI until you get all the medals for your legendary badge merge. Then spend any money you have left on maxing out your gems.

 

If you've done this right, you'll no longer need to spend much money as you'll be able to actually join one of those whale clans and SELL VT RUNS YOURSELF. This will get you enough to fund your pvp progression and anything else you want. Long story short, you need to sell runs. If you're super whale, you'll average around 20 to 30k gold on your character at all times because anything you get you can just sell since you no longer need mats. Just remember, to STAY A WHALE because that's the only real way you can go F2P afterwards.

this is the kind of post i was hoping to see. very informative. thank you :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now