bns best and worst costume in history of mmo

omarxz11

i think blade and soul doing pretty good job with release tons of costumes and 20% pretty cool , but problem is the other 80% is just worst costume i have ever seen in my life in history of video games , take a look at this one for examplebladeandsoul-yellow-dahlia-costume-yun.j

and more and more tons of costumes that looks weird and the main problem in these costumes is ( inconsistent in color and shape of costume ) like you wear costume and suddenly have 5 or 6 colors and there is fat parts in this costume while other is skinny , also its kinda kill game theme when you wear so much weird costume that is not same age to bns but i think its acceptable because its skin ad make money for ncsoft , not to mention there is tons of costumes that looks cool in 1 race but looks ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on other races such as lyn have alot of bad costumes , but if you wear it on female GON its just the best

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

Best costume :3

Ashes in fall >:3

screenshot_180210_010_by_stealthflanker-

Also look good but not as good in my Jin gunslinger

screenshot_170930_003_by_stealthflanker-

Stratus Splendor. another best and FREE costume given by storyline

screenshot_170528_014_by_stealthflanker-

screenshot_171203_003_by_stealthflanker-

But yeah, some costumes look indeed weird and kinda out of place :3

im pretty sure even cow have smaller breast size than these characters xD , although i think boobs not that sexy , because you spend most of your time looking on ass because of fight not boobs :P  , so costume with nice ass and bad boobs is far way better than big boobs and hide ass

Archived