Region exchange voucher

mrueles

I live in Spain despite being europe I thought of playing in na hoping to find more spanish speaking players without knowing how important the ping was in this game and now that I have reached a certain level of game I have realized that I can not compete against other players especially in arena or any kind of pvp  or even dpsing on dungeon. I imagine that this the reason the most people hate pvp, it is not about equip or skil but also where you live.

• NCSOFT

Hello mrueles,

Being able to change regions is something many players have requested. Unfortunately due to technical limitations moving characters between regions isn't possible. That restriction has been there since Blade & Soul launched and it is very unlikely to change in the future.

when you say region transfer is it like BnS NA to BnS TW? 

is "NCsoft" hosting BnS-NA a different company or not related to "NCsoft" hosting BnS-TW?

hopefully they can make it possible for region transfer since some players playing in NA are also from SEA we cant really invest much playing the game due to server latency or at least have a remote/satellite server for other connecting to BnS NA to have smoother gameplay :3

Archived