Sign in to follow this  
antarean

gunslinger, how can i get "crosshairs" on, when i want?

antarean   

about gunslinger skill,

how can i get "crosshairs" on, when i want? it is just on by itself time to time.

antarean   

what is rng? so then how can i get rng on?

or what is the best way to get rng ?

Edited by antarean

amokk   

You trigger the crosshair (or your skill 3) by using your RMB. RNG = Random Number Generator, meaning, you have a % chance to activate the skill. Percentage varies depending on badges/HM skills etc.

antarean   

there are 2 types of crosshairs

1st one is  a really big 1/5 screen sized one that appears on your monitor at times, this one is useless. i dont want this.

the other one is the one i want.

it comes with a key "F"

so "F" key one is the one that needs rng?

and a better rng comes from gears, ok then i got it.

Edited by antarean

MaraVigo   

Hi, I'm sorry in advance for my poor english... "crosshairs" is the skill you trigger when other member of the party use the "grab" skill so I think you are talking about the skill "true shot" and the skill "unload", both of them (well true shot I mean) triggers when you are using your RMB and it's a RNG, to have more % to trigger the "true shot" skill you need the HM skill of your RMB (asura ember + blue stone that appears in the merchant of cold storage) (All things I said are for the fire mode gunslinger, in shadow mode I think that except fore the true shot skill the rest is the same 🤔)

antarean   

>>crosshairs" is the skill you trigger when other member of the party use the "grab" skill

i think this was the one i was looking for. after your post, i began to notice, when bosses or mobs were tied with chains or nets and etc, 'F" key crosshair shot appeared. so this is not a skill, but it is triggered by others.... too bad for me.

thanks, now i will stop looking for how to get this "skill" in my head.

ShiroUmi   

the skill Crosshairs will be available once your target is in a "Restrained" status. Restrain status happens when a Destroyer or a Blade Dancer grabs said target. 

For fire gunner, hold RMB until the crosshairs RANDOMLY appear. HMB RMB and the Holy Fire Soul Badge can help the odds, but again, crosshairs appearing are entirely random chance.