gunslinger, how can i get "crosshairs" on, when i want?

antarean

there are 2 types of crosshairs

1st one is  a really big 1/5 screen sized one that appears on your monitor at times, this one is useless. i dont want this.

the other one is the one i want.

it comes with a key "F"

so "F" key one is the one that needs rng?

and a better rng comes from gears, ok then i got it.

Hi, I'm sorry in advance for my poor english... "crosshairs" is the skill you trigger when other member of the party use the "grab" skill so I think you are talking about the skill "true shot" and the skill "unload", both of them (well true shot I mean) triggers when you are using your RMB and it's a RNG, to have more % to trigger the "true shot" skill you need the HM skill of your RMB (asura ember + blue stone that appears in the merchant of cold storage) (All things I said are for the fire mode gunslinger, in shadow mode I think that except fore the true shot skill the rest is the same ?)

>>crosshairs" is the skill you trigger when other member of the party use the "grab" skill

i think this was the one i was looking for. after your post, i began to notice, when bosses or mobs were tied with chains or nets and etc, 'F" key crosshair shot appeared. so this is not a skill, but it is triggered by others.... too bad for me.

thanks, now i will stop looking for how to get this "skill" in my head.

Archived