Sign in to follow this  
bigbiggirl

Back Ledendary ELement and Jewel to 20g/each [Closed - Duplicate Thread]

Delynor   

How these are complicated to get ? Lol, Soulstone and sacred crystals literally drops from every heroic dungeon.

On 2/13/2018 at 8:42 PM, bigbiggirl said:

Really want to back LE and LJ to original one, now these are complicated to get it

i feel you!

however, you can do as most of the nonwhale players were doing until now. I bought maybe 30 orbs for 20g so far, before I was just getting them using ncoins; 5-6 orbs every time they were in F10. Make the gold, sell the gold in F9, then buy the legendary stuff in F10; If you buy 5-6 at a time it gets a bit cheaper than using either gold or, lately, soulstones. It is total bs, as it takes a while to get the 30 you need for your new weapon level, but hell, its at least something.

Now, getting them with soulstones is just a kick in the balls. You need 450 soulstones for each level dawnforged 1-9; then you need 25-30 legendary elements for 30soulstones each.

@Delynori do want to know how you are farming 1300 soulstones for each level of your weapon my friend. sharing is caring after all!

Its complicated mate. So I don’t have all my items on max stage. So i just can’t use Sacred Crystal and Soul Stones for Legendary Elemental or Legendary Jewels. So we have a problem in transmute becouse i get golden jewls or element and i can’t use them for nothing. So again NCSoft ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up everything. I don’t know why they do all the time mistakes.

Now F2 its not work correctly,becouse someone witch must thing and test before put the pach in original server is idiot.

i don’t have a words for this guys.

BG is not work correctly too. I send them petitions with good suggestions and they sayd to me ti go in forum and put them there. Wtf?

NCSoft is don’t care about players.

Edited by StingerSs

2 hours ago, Delynor said:

How these are complicated to get ? Lol, Soulstone and sacred crystals literally drops from every heroic dungeon.

Think about how many jewel you need for one accessory, and tell me how many crystals you can farm every time. NC thinks everyone likes farming materials, but this is actually too much even for those farm players. Also, the fastest way to get element and jewel is trove, so right now NC expects all players to go to expend trove and buy keys for elements and jewels.

But as you can see guys, it more easy if spend 20g to get it, currently, these 2 ways are kind suck. one is 25 ss and 12.5g and some materials, another is 30ss and 15 sc and 10g, so you have to get a lot ss, if the price is still 20g each, I probably can go to aransu. And If  u buy the ss in market it will be much more expensive than 20g, it will be like 38g for 1 .

This also furthers the gap between ultra whales and everyone else. Let's say you get lucky and get the new belt. How are you going to level it to max? Spend 3x the amount it would normally cost or wait for trove. Only pretentious and illogical people will tell you to grind. Ignore them, their intelligence level is severely lacking. I could grind a dungeon 100 times and still not have enough to max out a legendary accessory and I HAVE GRINDED JUST THAT. It doesn't work, and is massively unhealthy and barely conceivable.