Warlock and Gunner balance

hussam haytham

Dear sir / madam ,
To begin with Imagine yourself playing blade and soul for more than 3 months and finally you reached level 55 Hm 10 as a warlock. 
Then you noticed that you deal 20 k dmg and the gunner who is level 55 hm 9 is dealing from 60-80 k dmg in dugeon , and you have better gear than him .
How would you feel as a warlock main? 
It is the same feel, I like the warlock and i dont want to switch my class but my dmg is just like a normal soul fighter level 55 hm 8.
So please I am talking as a warlock please balance him. 
Note * this is not just for me, I have met a lot of other warlocks and it is the same problem. 
All the best
Hussam haytham

Just play warlock for fun. Its not a hardcore Dps class, unless you get lucky and crit 24/7. 

The main roll of warlock is to buff up party, but can’t also be greedy and be top dps also, that wouldn’t be balance am I right?

But what I can tell by your post, it’s not the class that you like, it’s about the dps, high number > buff 

3 hours ago, hussam haytham said:

Dear sir / madam ,
To begin with Imagine yourself playing blade and soul for more than 3 months and finally you reached level 55 Hm 10 as a warlock. 
Then you noticed that you deal 20 k dmg and the gunner who is level 55 hm 9 is dealing from 60-80 k dmg in dugeon , and you have better gear than him .
How would you feel as a warlock main? 
It is the same feel, I like the warlock and i dont want to switch my class but my dmg is just like a normal soul fighter level 55 hm 8.
So please I am talking as a warlock please balance him. 
Note * this is not just for me, I have met a lot of other warlocks and it is the same problem. 
All the best
Hussam haytham

A wl with story gear can do 20k, i dunno what gear you have but if you played 3 months and do only 20k the issue is with you and you need to learn to play your class.

1 hour ago, hussam haytham said:

ok when you finish the story you got  warlock 20 k  vs gunner 40 k , where is the balance here ? 

This can't be a real person. Your 20k damage difference is made up in other ways....like Soulburn, if the game counted other members dmg from SB to yours i imagine the 20k difference would be made up. Again, these numbers are your numbers, and im going along with your reality.

4 hours ago, hussam haytham said:

ok when you finish the story you got  warlock 20 k  vs gunner 40 k , where is the balance here ? 

The balance is in your SoulBurn AND the fact that gunners are weak in pvp ..... 

I have both Gunner and Warlock. After realizing their roles i moved all of strongest gear to gunner since my role as a gunner is to deal damage. On the other hand as WL all i have to do is give my party that precious Blackwing Soulburn and trust that they do the job.

Warlocks: less damage,  party buffs, better pvp

Gunner: Higher damage, no party buffs, worse pvp

Um... so... 2 things...

1) If you're using Soulburn... you're giving them Soulburn too, increasing their DPS.

2) Depending on the gunner you are partied with, you're either going to see a huge surge in DPS for a short time (fire) or a lower, more sustained DPS (shadow). That's pretty much all they do.

Archived