KR 2.12 Developer Letter & Test Server Patch Notes

Laosduude

https://bnstree.com/news/r19Uq00LM/2.12-developer-letter

So for Soul fighter they already nerfed that class hardcore.. and now they will nerf again deeper.... i mean no wonder why no one use SF in KR tournement,,, because they get so much nerfed... they even said it when Kim Shinkyum did try to use SF in world tourmement and had hard time... so they even said  if Kim cant use it so no one can.. that  tells alot about the nerf ....

Soul Fighter :

Soul Fighter

**Air combos performed by Soul Fighters doesn't allow their opponents much of a chance to respond

Dynamic offensive and defensive combat is a very important aspect of B&S. And we believe air combos with  Windstorm doesn't follow in that direction and that it brings a negative experience to other classes. For now, we have nerfed the Subjugator Bracelet and plan to monitor how it goes.

We have read your opinions on the Soul Fighter forum and are considering the changes to include in a future update, such as ways to make Force Stance and  Windstorm at Chi Level 5 more useful.

We thank you for your opinions

Hell yah bm is gonna get parry back on the block.  Projectile protection during aerials is nice change too. 

"Blade Master revamp and the damage buffs that comes with it are currently planned to be released all at once in a future patch."

Wonder how hard are they gonna revamp blademaster, it gonna have whole new gameplay and rotation or something like that?

GREAT JOB!!! so game over for me, I started magic fighter and optimized for his fight. And now i have some trash walker, who have all aptimization just for fighting mode, no targeting maked right, just runing imbicil around, must walk 5 seconds after boss aura hits back, just enought time to get new one and repeat walking procedure. No shields no aura resists some idiotik 5 hit defence every 1 minute. There no buttons to go to boss fast, idiotik character moving hands and doing nothing at all, not going to enemy for hit. If to close he in boss center and there no damage, if to far he do half or no at all. Earlier you can use "Q and E" buttons to skips boss skills, not they enables when they want or after you jumping back and just THEN you can jump back. Other clases do 2 times more with same stats. Whatever, whanks for perfect SoulFighter, and put it in your ass, its time to do something else, becouse no char left what I started with. And wount gonna "pay" for class change for shure.

On 2/12/2018 at 7:39 PM, Nala said:

I hope that "ranged class counter" for BM means that we will get back the stun on block

Your hope is my hope. I'd feel much better if I know that my opponent knows they can't just spam their skills till one of them connects in the time when I as a BM, cant close the gap between us. Fighting a FM while out of guardian tempest is a real pain when we consider that BM has less gap closers than FM has escapes.

Archived