New Legendary Element/Jewel Prices Suck.

Wolfy286

I love how you guys say *we make these changes in order to make things easier for you guys* in the patch previews, and I really want to believe you guys, which is why I'm writing this here hoping it will be taken seriously. If I should mention this in a different place or with a different method do tell me.

Previous Legendary Element/Jewel costs = 20g each

New costs = 10g + 5 elements/jewels OR 10g + 30 soulstone crystals + 15 sacred crystals. The elements/jewels require 10 powders + 10 fusion powders + 5 soulstone crystals + 50 silver. Which means the supposedly cheap option requires 10 gold + 50 powders + 50 fusion powders + 25 soulstone crystals + 2.5 gold. Soulstone prices are now 50s each which means we are looking at a price that equals to 25g + 50 powders + 50 fusion powders...

What about the other one? 10g + 30 soulstone crystals + 15 sacred crystals? 10g + 15g + 30g = 55G FOR A SINGLE LEGENDARY ELEMENT/JEWEL if you don't have the mats and try to buy them.

Look guys, none of these is better than 20g each. I get that some people will say *Just farm the materials and you are fine.* But you need all these stuff FOR JUST 1 legendary element/jewel. And we need A LOT of them, so at one point, you gonna run out of your endlessly farmed mats, and you'll be farming those mats for these shits while you need them for upgrading weapons and accessories still. On what are you gonna use them then? Unfortunately on all. You don't have a chance to choose anymore. Not to forget you can't buy the weapon/accessory powders from the market. The ways and speed to get them are very limited

So what are my personal solutions to offer for this?
- Add the old 20g each option without removing the new options if you don't want to remove them
- Remove one of the new options and add the old 20g option

- Add a pure gold option below 20g (considering you were doing all this to just help us right?), 15g maybe

- Reduce the amount of soulstone and sacred crystals required with the 10g option

I hope this reaches someone who has a saying in these matters, if you think I need to post this to somewhere else to make it visible to such people, do let me know. Also share if you think I'm completely wrong and saying stupid things, thank you.

maybe it sux4u, but they helped a whole lot of players who have been playing for a while now and aren't whales.

There are many players who have accumulated mountains of jewel and weapon powder and shield powder ?fusion?

we were all showing off our mountains of those mats in clan chat.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only part I really don't understand is that they removed the straight 20gold option. This was an excellent gold sink. 

I wonder what the Korean word for "retarded" is, because it seems pretty rampant over there. 

DEAR MANAGEMENT, PLEASE ASK THE DEVS TO PUT THE STRAIGHT 20GOLD OPTION BACK, TIA.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS, if you want a ton of jewel powder fast run GHS raids. there are 3 of them per day

you get purple bling from the captain chests, the quest rewards AND the trash drops purple bling. you can literally get 20-50 breeze blings a day from GHS depending on how many channels you farm trash on

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

running the (what I call) the "baby train"   gives you weapons and shields to salvage in <15min (baby train=lair, yeti, cold storage)

now picture having done only those two things for the past 4-6 months and imagine how much materials you would pile up

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OR..howabout making blues salvageable for less powders than purples but at least give you something..

i want to cry thinking about how many blue pieces of bling, weapons and shields I have npc'd over time

42 minutes ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

maybe it sux4u, but they helped a whole lot of players who have been playing for a while now and aren't whales.

There are many players who have accumulated mountains of jewel and weapon powder and shield powder ?fusion?

we were all showing off our mountains of those mats in clan chat.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The only part I really don't understand is that they removed the straight 20gold option. This was an excellent gold sink. 

I wonder what the Korean word for "retarded" is, because it seems pretty rampant over there. 

DEAR MANAGEMENT, PLEASE ASK THE DEVS TO PUT THE STRAIGHT 20GOLD OPTION BACK, TIA.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PS, if you want a ton of jewel powder fast run GHS raids. there are 3 of them per day

you get purple bling from the captain chests, the quest rewards AND the trash drops purple bling. you can literally get 20-50 breeze blings a day from GHS depending on how many channels you farm trash on

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

running the (what I call) the "baby train"   gives you weapons and shields to salvage in <15min (baby train=lair, yeti, cold storage)

now picture having done only those two things for the past 4-6 months and imagine how much materials you would pile up

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OR..howabout making blues salvageable for less powders than purples but at least give you something..

i want to cry thinking about how many blue pieces of bling, weapons and shields I have npc'd over time

Idk about you, but the 2000+ sacred and soulstone crystals I had accumulated while farming nothing but 1200 moonstone crystals for my stage 10 Nightfrost Necklace disappeared quick, on only maxing out 1 accessory. Those mountains don't last long when you actually start upgrading with how dumb these current options are.

I had already done the math and posted about this on Thurs in another topic, but I'll repost here. This was what I calculated below based on trying just to get 60 leg elements to go from Ascendant 3-6. Numbers were based on MP value on Thurs 2/8/2018, Note this is an apples to apples comparison in that with the 20g option you simply go buy it from dragon express. This is taking the same approach in buying everything, not considering farming or materials on hand.

"Total requirement = 60 legendary elements

Old:

- 20g ea option = 20 x 60 = 1200g

New:

- 60 legendary elements @ 5 elements each to craft = 300 elements required

- 300 elements @ 10 element powder + 10 fusion powder + 5 soulstone crystals ea = 3000 element powder + 3000 fusion powder + 1500 soulstone crystals

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy soulstones at 70s ea) = 70s x 1500 = 1050g

- Transmute costs = 50s ea x 300 elements = 150g

- Buying weapons from NPC to salvage for usually average of 3-4 powders (will use 3 for the crap end of RNG) = 3000 powders needed / 3 = 1000 weapons needed to be salvaged

- Orichalum weapons like from NPCs = 4s95c (will just use 5s to keep numbers even) x 1000 = 50g   

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy fusion powders at 5s ea) = 5s x 3000 = 150g

-10g exchange fee w/ 5 elements x 60 = 600g

So total just based on element powders, fusion powders, soulstone crystals, and transmute costs = 2000g total, 800g more expensive at the time of this writing. All subject to increase or decrease based on current market values. Feel free to let me know if I messed up any numbers

This doesn't even account for the timesink alone that if you bought everything as mentioned, and then the ridiculous amount of time you have to just sit there buying and salvaging 1000 weapons. If anything they should leave this as a 3rd option for those who want it, and return the 20g option. It's sadly largely still more money and time efficient than this new option."

More expensive, and more importantly to me, a HUGE waste of time since my RNG constantly sucks (it took me 17 weeks of BT to even see my ice earring drop). I'd be on the closer end of buying and salvaging 1000 weapons.... 1..... by.... 1. That I'm sure is easily an hour or more of sitting there buying and salvaging weapons for this.

Farming SSP, Grand Haverst Squre,, and Mushins 1 thru 8 will give you a lot of Jewelry but for Weapons, I have no clue where a perfect place to farm them other than buying them from NPC and doing your dailies. I Agree though, I ran out of Soulstones and Sacred Crystals. Starting to Farm SSP even though it hella sucks.

Dear NCsoft

Legendary Elements/Jewels suck gold right out of the community. It's a ridiculous item that no matter how long you've been playing the game you'll always need 100+ of them. It's 2018, and I think it's about time to see them go. I think that a weapon/accessory exp system for our gear would solve this issue in a fair way. So the amount of time you put into dungeons, battlground, raids etc would determine how fast you progress through leveling up your gear. NOT YOUR GOLD. I think that with enough experimenting, an exp system can be created for the weapons that still requires breakthroughs, but also requires exp and not TONS AND TONS OF GOLD.

5 hours ago, Riessfeld said:

NCsoft, please listen to players' feedback!

they did listen, thats why they changed the legendary jewels in the first place. also, the only crybabies about it are the ones who calculate everything into gold.

The whole idea of it is to farm the materials you need and spend only 10g on the purchase. If you keep calculating everything back to gold, why do you ask for cheaper stuff anyway? Sell the mats then and enjoy your gold. and its not like you need to max everything out in 5 minutes, considering none of the current content requires maxed out accessories, now even VT.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

they did listen, thats why they changed the legendary jewels in the first place. also, the only crybabies about it are the ones who calculate everything into gold.

The whole idea of it is to farm the materials you need and spend only 10g on the purchase. If you keep calculating everything back to gold, why do you ask for cheaper stuff anyway? Sell the mats then and enjoy your gold. and its not like you need to max everything out in 5 minutes, considering none of the current content requires maxed out accessories, now even VT.

Some people value money over time ... some value time over money 

some prefer farming mats  ... some prefer spending money (whether real or in-game)

you preferring to do it either way does not mean that everyone has to do it your way

It wouldve been awesome if ncsoft kept the old pure gold option and just added the newer options because for the longest time these powders where almost useless and alot of people (including myself)  just threw them away to make space for the gazillion other drops that you need to hoard in case you needed them.

At the time it looked like a safe choice to throw them away but lucky for us they are now corner stones in advancing our entire gear

I also would like to point out that this game favors and rewards players for efficiency and proficiency and punishes the lack of each. I'm sure everyone had their party (at one point or another) disband after a mini boss in a dungeon because only one or two of them failed a mechanic. The more you get into higher levels the more you find that other players are less and less tolerant towards mistakes since the time they waste with a failing party is better used doing other stuff. It's the reason why people require experience to be accepted in high level raids and dungeons.

My point is that you cant call someone a crybaby for wanting the most efficient way to get what they want done regardless of how inefficient it might seem to you.

The funny thing about this discussion is, that the most efficenct way of gaining those jewels still isn't the dragon express option but trove.

If you really want to catch up gear wise you'll farm money and buy a trove expansions and keys from one of the friendly guys who have enough money in their life to spend it here. There is literally no better time spend/gold spend ratio for gearing up than this event. There's only one big disadvantage, that you would have to play for some months with nearly stage 1 accessories, a stage 9 weapon and no mentionable character progression, but it is possible. Besides that you'll get some jewels/elements from the current event (which is really not much, but it will be enough to push the bracelet to stage 3 without paying anything) and if you're lucky you'll fine a party that carries you one time through Hollows Heart and Starstone Mines to get the 30 jewels from the quest. With this gearing up strategy you'll be able to catch up faster than upgrading constantly with the sick prices of jewels and elements atm. Especially if you only play one character and just have started the game. I won't deny that this would be much easier if you have at least some people who like to play with you in a party, but group play is something you can expect from every mmorpg as a major concept for character progression.

As for the jewel/element cost changes in the dragon express: They have been made alt friendly for players who played this game for a long time, where those materials molder in the storage. There is no way to compare the current costs with a pure gold price. The items needed are account bound and sell in dungeons way under the market prices of the unbound versions, so there's no proper calculation possible, because the market prices of acc bound items are inexistent, althought there might be a correlations with the prices of the unbound versions. If the developers would have intended people to buy those materials from the market, they could have made the jewels/elements purchasable with the unbound versions. A simply way to help new players, is actually to lower the amount of jewels/elements needed for older accessories/weapon stages drastically. However i guess also this solution wouldn't be pleasent for all the players.

Summary:

Whatever what I don't like to here is to prescribe how to progress your character, but you should always know that their are different strategies of gearing up which all have their pros and cons (this is why there is no and never will be the same best solution for every individual player in this game).

55 minutes ago, Nemises said:

The funny thing about this discussion is, that the most efficenct way of gaining those jewels still isn't the dragon express option but trove.

If you really want to catch up gear wise you'll farm money and buy a trove expansions and keys from one of the friendly guys who have enough money in their life to spend it here. There is literally no better time spend/gold spend ratio for gearing up than this event. There's only one big disadvantage, that you would have to play for some months with nearly stage 1 accessories, a stage 9 weapon and no mentionable character progression, but it is possible. Besides that you'll get some jewels/elements from the current event (which is really not much, but it will be enough to push the bracelet to stage 3 without paying anything) and if you're lucky you'll fine a party that carries you one time through Hollows Heart and Starstone Mines to get the 30 jewels from the quest. With this gearing up strategy you'll be able to catch up faster than upgrading constantly with the sick prices of jewels and elements atm. Especially if you only play one character and just have started the game. I won't deny that this would be much easier if you have at least some people who like to play with you in a party, but group play is something you can expect from every mmorpg as a major concept for character progression.

As for the jewel/element cost changes in the dragon express: They have been made alt friendly for players who played this game for a long time, where those materials molder in the storage. There is no way to compare the current costs with a pure gold price. The items needed are account bound and sell in dungeons way under the market prices of the unbound versions, so there's no proper calculation possible, because the market prices of acc bound items are inexistent, althought there might be a correlations with the prices of the unbound versions. If the developers would have intended people to buy those materials from the market, they could have made the jewels/elements purchasable with the unbound versions. A simply way to help new players, is actually to lower the amount of jewels/elements needed for older accessories/weapon stages drastically. However i guess also this solution wouldn't be pleasent for all the players.

Summary:

Whatever what I don't like to here is to prescribe how to progress your character, but you should always know that their are different strategies of gearing up which all have their pros and cons (this is why there is no and never will be the same best solution for every individual player in this game).

You can read my post above and see that I attributed at least legendary elements to a pure gold price. Because you have an option that you can purchase element powders from with NPC shop weapons and salvage them. It comes out to being a good bit more expensive and a lot more time consuming either way.

Legendary jewels is different in that it is more ambiguous. The only way I know of purchasing accessories to salvage involves using Naryu Silver to buy something like Ivorymoon accessories in GHS and then salvaging those. I mean I guess you could use sealed naryu silver pricing to coorelate that, but the pricing of those can be all over the place at times.

26 minutes ago, Brunark said:

You can read my post above and see that I attributed at least legendary elements to a pure gold price.

I can see that. The most important part are the soulstone crystals. While you refer to the unbound version of the marketplace with 70s per item, I might ask you where is the calculation for soulstone crystals gained through dungeon runs, dc, weekly raids etc. The calculated way above is the most expensive, for a complete presentation the cheapest way is missing. Assuming you are farming all the materials by yourself you're paying 750g refering to your calculated costs for 60 elements, which is much cheaper than the 1200g with the 20g option.

Literally you can say the 450g difference is the price you pay for not farming (spending time) to get the materials. 

I agree to your statement, that it is more expensive to gain the materials without farming anything. However this kind of view completly negates the fact that you collect those materials in the dungeons for nearly free.

Although we have the system change for five days now, i still see soulshields and weapons being sold for 1c in dungeons. Also most people don't care about the loot boxes, where powders are in and you can grab them for free, if you're the first who looks into it. I see a plently of 10-soulstone-crystal-bundles which are being sold for 1-2s each. So if you just would grab those bundles for 2s the costs would sink to 980g in total for 60 elements. That's why, in my opinion, you can't say that the new costs are worse than the old ones in general.

So this was the cost consideration. As for the time you need to invest, if you just want to spend gold on elements to buy them, I agree with you, that the current situation is ridiculous. The fact that you can't stack weapons from merchants for salvaging is a huge mess, same goes for the accessories from the merchants. But this just shows that the developers didn't think far enough by implementing the new costs regarding the item storage system and salvage system. Personally I wouldn't mind bringing back the old 20g option for those who just want to quickly buy the materials with gold instead of investing time to get them cheaper in the end.

30 minutes ago, Nemises said:

I can see that. The most important part are the soulstone crystals. While you refer to the unbound version of the marketplace with 70s per item, I might ask you where is the calculation for soulstone crystals gained through dungeon runs, dc, weekly raids etc. The calculated way above is the most expensive, for a complete presentation the cheapest way is missing. Assuming you are farming all the materials by yourself you're paying 750g refering to your calculated costs for 60 elements, which is much cheaper than the 1200g with the 20g option.

Literally you can say the 450g difference is the price you pay for not farming (spending time) to get the materials. 

I agree to your statement, that it is more expensive to gain the materials without farming anything. However this kind of view completly negates the fact that you collect those materials in the dungeons for nearly free.

Although we have the system change for five days now, i still see soulshields and weapons being sold for 1c in dungeons. Also most people don't care about the loot boxes, where powders are in and you can grab them for free, if you're the first who looks into it. I see a plently of 10-soulstone-crystal-bundles which are being sold for 1-2s each. So if you just would grab those bundles for 2s the costs would sink to 980g in total for 60 elements. That's why, in my opinion, you can't say that the new costs are worse than the old ones in general.

So this was the cost consideration. As for the time you need to invest, if you just want to spend gold on elements to buy them, I agree with you, that the current situation is ridiculous. The fact that you can't stack weapons from merchants for salvaging is a huge mess, same goes for the accessories from the merchants. But this just shows that the developers didn't think far enough by implementing the new costs regarding the item storage system and salvage system. Personally I wouldn't mind bringing back the old 20g option for those who just want to quickly buy the materials with gold instead of investing time to get them cheaper in the end.

That is the exact reason I stated in my post that "Note this is an apples to apples comparison in that with the 20g option you simply go buy it from dragon express. This is taking the same approach in buying everything, not considering farming or materials on hand."

There is no way to farm legendary jewels or elements in game. So I'm not going to compare a method that doesn't exist to comparing it against if we farm all of those untradable materials, or have them on hand. I'm taking the same approach of how you would buy legendary jewels or elements from dragon express and equating it to buying all of the materials required. The even larger difference in this case becomes the time sink aspect.

Also you have to remember for many people including me, time is money. The time I spend farming those junk materials from lower dungeons and runs, I could be making more money doing something like 6v6 instead for chests and moonstones to sell. When sitting with full BT+VT gear, not everyone wants to go and run lower dungeons that they already have 100-200+ clears of.

I've even ran HH 100+ for buying my legendary gloves, but now am finding hard motivation to even want to go back in there anymore for the 14g daily with how this current legendary jewel and element situation has about shot all my motivation to upgrade anything at this point knowing how much extra time I'd just be wasting compared to before.

On 2/11/2018 at 3:47 PM, Wolfy286 said:

I love how you guys say *we make these changes in order to make things easier for you guys* in the patch previews, and I really want to believe you guys, which is why I'm writing this here hoping it will be taken seriously. If I should mention this in a different place or with a different method do tell me.

Previous Legendary Element/Jewel costs = 20g each

New costs = 10g + 5 elements/jewels OR 10g + 30 soulstone crystals + 15 sacred crystals. The elements/jewels require 10 powders + 10 fusion powders + 5 soulstone crystals + 50 silver. Which means the supposedly cheap option requires 10 gold + 50 powders + 50 fusion powders + 25 soulstone crystals + 2.5 gold. Soulstone prices are now 50s each which means we are looking at a price that equals to 25g + 50 powders + 50 fusion powders...

What about the other one? 10g + 30 soulstone crystals + 15 sacred crystals? 10g + 15g + 30g = 55G FOR A SINGLE LEGENDARY ELEMENT/JEWEL if you don't have the mats and try to buy them.

Look guys, none of these is better than 20g each. I get that some people will say *Just farm the materials and you are fine.* But you need all these stuff FOR JUST 1 legendary element/jewel. And we need A LOT of them, so at one point, you gonna run out of your endlessly farmed mats, and you'll be farming those mats for these shits while you need them for upgrading weapons and accessories still. On what are you gonna use them then? Unfortunately on all. You don't have a chance to choose anymore. Not to forget you can't buy the weapon/accessory powders from the market. The ways and speed to get them are very limited

So what are my personal solutions to offer for this?
- Add the old 20g each option without removing the new options if you don't want to remove them
- Remove one of the new options and add the old 20g option

- Add a pure gold option below 20g (considering you were doing all this to just help us right?), 15g maybe

- Reduce the amount of soulstone and sacred crystals required with the 10g option

I hope this reaches someone who has a saying in these matters, if you think I need to post this to somewhere else to make it visible to such people, do let me know. Also share if you think I'm completely wrong and saying stupid things, thank you.

Old Price = 100 Legendary Jewels = 2,000Gold
New Price = 100 Legendary Jewels = 1,250Gold

You Save 750 Gold.

For Older Players;

You Can Get SoulStone Crystals everywhere. Dungeons, SSP. They drop so commonly everywhere so don't even complain about these. 
Because you will make your self look stupid.

Jewel Powders. you can get by using Naryu Silver in Grand Harvest Square by Purchasing Ivorymoon accessories and Salvaging.
1 Accessory = 2 Naryu Silver. 2k Naryu Silver = 1k Ivorymoon accessories. = Lots of Jewel Powders.

By now people have Thousands, tens of thousands Naryu Coins / Naryu Silvers saved up. you get alot of them by playing.

So that's why NCSOFT added Regular Jewels to buy Legendary Jewels. because there are so many Naryu Silvers/Coins in the game. they
gave a purpose to them, because They never had purpose before, apart from Dragon Blood, which was only used in Old Dungeons, new Dungeon Generation don't use them anymore. 

For Newer Players;

Again, SoulStone Crystals drops everywhere. Sacred Scrystals drop everywhere, if you managed to get Legendary Accessory, then you
have more then enough to do dungeons everyday, and get them. If you think you will play one day and you will have maximum Stage, then this game is not for you, nor any MMO is. they made it alot easier. Hell before you didn't even had a chance to get Legendary Elements anywhere just from Dragon Express or Troves/events. unlike Legendary Jewels. 

I agree that this new method is more time consuming, but it's more cheaper way, at least for me. Legendary Jewel/Element cost me usually 13g. Why? Because I don't buy everything from marketplace. Buying Soulstones for Elements is most stupid thing I ever heard.

1. Element Powder - this one is easy to get. Visit Weapon Merchant and buy Orichalcum weapon for 5 silver (for example in Khanda Vihar or Celestial Basin). I usually get 3-4 Element Powder from each weapon. 50 powders cost me 60 silver in average and I can get it anytime.

2. Jewel Powder - this is little harder. Depend on dungeon, but I usually get 10 Jewel Powders per dungeon run. Good dungeon for example is Sogun's Lament. 5-6 runs are usually enough for 50 powders.

3. Fusion Powder - again, depend on dungeon but more easier than Jewel Powder. Usually 2-3 runs are enough. Sogun's Lament is also good for this.

Important thing is not skipping boss drops. If nobody want shield or accessory, take it. More free powders for you.

4. Soulstone Crystal - I recommend do daily challenge first. There is a decent chance get 11 crystals from reward box. Otherwise do Celestial Basin quests and buy treasure pouch. This method usually takes me 3 hours to get 25 soulstone crystals. (Very depend on luck.)

Yes, little grindy (4-5 hours) for 1 legendary element/jewel. I agree that 20g option should stay, but I understand why it was changed. And sorry for my bad English.

A post from me on this subject.

It is sad to see the passivity of some players, I will explain some very interesting points.

1. You can not drop everything because you will get a point that you will have to buy the necessary items if you want to evolve a little bit more.
  2. The current system of "Blade and Soul West" is a SINGLE CHARACTER with a SINGLE SKILL PATH and this will not change so soon with so much passivity on the part of some "players". The current system is broken accepted it!
  3. Items like "Soul" need a gigantic effort of months and months of the player, this kind of change made with the Legendary Element/Jewel is just a way to redirect the player's efforts and time.

This kind of passivity only accumulates problems that will explode sooner or later.

Actually it became more expensive if you have to buy the materials... I know that soulstones drop almost everywhere, but you need a lot for other equipments too.

So 1 element package (3 element with a chance of getting some extra) costs 1,5g + 30 element powder + 30 fusion powder + 15 soulstones.

First of all, 30 element powder comes from salvaging about 4-6 weapons. You need avg 50 element powder for 1 legendary element. And for 20 legendary elements, you need approx 20x50 = 1000 element powder. That is approx 200 salvaged weapon.

Then, if you have to buy the soulstones that costs almost 0,5g on the (EU) market then it is 15x0.5 = 7.5g / 3element => approx 12.5g / 5element.

Adding this up: 10 + lots of suck with salvaging weapons + 12.5g > 20g

Give us the opportunity to buy the elements on the 20g price...

10 hours ago, Fiberstaden said:

soulstones and the lack of ways to get them outside of pvp and f10.

"Lack of ways to get them" What are you smoking?

1h of SSP is over 1k SoulStones/Crystals, DC, Weekly, ToI, Dungeons, SoulStones are most common material dropped in the game close to 100% drop chance everywhere. Followed by second most dropped - Sacred Crystals. 

So don't make me laugh. 

1 hour ago, csisy said:

Then, if you have to buy the soulstones that costs almost 0,5g on the (EU) market then it is 15x0.5 = 7.5g / 3element => approx 12.5g / 5element.

Adding this up: 10 + lots of suck with salvaging weapons + 12.5g > 20g

(Palmface) 

They honestly should of just left the 20 gold option. And also yes the new options are cheaper if you farm it, but the amount of soulstones you need is ridiculous. Just to go from Riftwalk 6 to 7 I would need 1,400 soulstones. But if the GMs actually read these posts, then as a suggestion why not put the legendary elements and jewels in the event shops. Would make things a lot easier on everyone.  

Maybe its a bit drastic change, but its actually pretty interesting for the economy and game.

Because soulstones rose so much in value, a lot of people will check out arenas again and maybe thats a hidden agenda for this change, since people are saying they need incentive's to go into arena. What i mean is, maybe Soulstones could be for Arena, what moonstones are for 6v6 and actually bring some life back into arenas.

Element Powder and Jewel Powder grind is the one thing i dont like about this change, please introduce easier ways to get both or increase the amount we get from salvaging.

6 hours ago, Kayaran said:

They honestly should of just left the 20 gold option. And also yes the new options are cheaper if you farm it, but the amount of soulstones you need is ridiculous. Just to go from Riftwalk 6 to 7 I would need 1,400 soulstones. But if the GMs actually read these posts, then as a suggestion why not put the legendary elements and jewels in the event shops. Would make things a lot easier on everyone.  

1,400 SoulStones is nothing to farm. Easiest out of all, takes from 1h to 2h. Wait till you need 1,200 MoonStones to upgrade stuff, I have a feeling we will meet again in forums ^^

And by the way, Smart people "NEVER" bought jewels from Dragon Express for 20 Gold Each...

It's funny your asking for old 20Gold prices, When 95% Of people made Bracelet/belts and salvaged them for Jewels, By saving 450g. out of 600g for 30. And if you actually bought X Amount of Jewels from Dragon Express, Then i have no words, Because why would you pay 600g when you can pay 170g crafting and collecting... and now you pay 375Gold which you still save gold by salvaging. You must be in that 5% Range who did that. Congrats, You wasted gold big time ^^.

And now you also have Quest that gives you 30 Jewels. 

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

1,400 SoulStones is nothing to farm. Easiest out of all, takes from 1h to 2h. Wait till you need 1,200 MoonStones to upgrade stuff, I have a feeling we will meet again in forums ^^

And by the way, Smart people "NEVER" bought jewels from Dragon Express for 20 Gold Each...

It's funny your asking for old 20Gold prices, When 95% Of people made Bracelet/belts and salvaged them for Jewels, By saving 450g. out of 600g for 30. And if you actually bought X Amount of Jewels from Dragon Express, Then i have no words, Because why would you pay 600g when you can pay 170g crafting and collecting... and now you pay 375Gold which you still save gold by salvaging. You must be in that 5% Range who did that. Congrats, You wasted gold big time ^^.

1400 Soulstones in 1-2 hours? Thats 11 to 23 soulstones per minute, are you sure about that?

Btw, if you want my opinion this thing about making old accessories and breaking them may worth now that you have no choice but farm, but it's the biggest BS from all times that you save 450G. Not accounting for the price of mats you spend upgrading it and the time needed to get it is like saying they are worthless while they are not.

4 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Well..there are f2p players and p2w players. Not everyone has the time and effort to farm the purple gears for salvaging or to make the bracelet/belt for salvaging. 

By the way, there is a quest that give you 30 jewels? From story-line?

4 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

So care to share what kind of hacks you use to farm as mentioned a rate of at least 11 soulstones/min? /sarcasm

I already went through the 1200 moonstone, 12 PTS, 72 HQ wing, and more hell of farming for a disappointment with my stage 10 nightfrost necklace. That took weeks to farm. In that time getting those moonstones, I only got up to about 2500 soulstone crystals. Too bad I nuked most of them alone working on my stage 10 subjugator bracelet which took about 2000 of them alone with the rest of the jewels and mats I had on hand.

So here I sit needing another 1500 more for 60 elements for  Ascendant 3-6, and then another 1500 more after that for 60 more elements for Raven 7-9. After that, I can finally think about upgrading my legendary King's Gloves I just got from the 100 runs of HH and 250 hellion cores, but oh wait that's another 100 jewels then on average, 2500 more soulstone crystals. See where this is going with farming soulstones?

Also you speak as though everyone has easy access to feasibly farm SSP. I'll admit I haven't been there in ages, since prob the weeks after the server merge, but on Yura it was Cerulean DOMINATED. The center field was always nothing but a horde of Cerulean bots and people, not really feasible for us Crimsons. Next you're gonna tell us to leave our clans and swap factions just to farm soulstones there.

Also 30 jewels is nothing. That's not even enough to get you from stage 1-6 on a SINGLE accessory, let alone the average 50-60 you usually need for stages 6-9 alone.

6 hours ago, caioc2 said:

1400 Soulstones in 1-2 hours? Thats 11 to 23 soulstones per minute, are you sure about that?

Btw, if you want my opinion this thing about making old accessories and breaking them may worth now that you have no choice but farm, but it's the biggest BS from all times that you save 450G. Not accounting for the price of mats you spend upgrading it and the time needed to get it is like saying they are worthless while they are not.

3 hours ago, FrozenB said:

Well..there are f2p players and p2w players. Not everyone has the time and effort to farm the purple gears for salvaging or to make the bracelet/belt for salvaging. 

By the way, there is a quest that give you 30 jewels? From story-line?

3 hours ago, Brunark said:

So care to share what kind of hacks you use to farm as mentioned a rate of at least 11 soulstones/min? /sarcasm

I already went through the 1200 moonstone, 12 PTS, 72 HQ wing, and more hell of farming for a disappointment with my stage 10 nightfrost necklace. That took weeks to farm. In that time getting those moonstones, I only got up to about 2500 soulstone crystals. Too bad I nuked most of them alone working on my stage 10 subjugator bracelet which took about 2000 of them alone with the rest of the jewels and mats I had on hand.

So here I sit needing another 1500 more for 60 elements for  Ascendant 3-6, and then another 1500 more after that for 60 more elements for Raven 7-9. After that, I can finally think about upgrading my legendary King's Gloves I just got from the 100 runs of HH and 250 hellion cores, but oh wait that's another 100 jewels then on average, 2500 more soulstone crystals. See where this is going with farming soulstones?

Also you speak as though everyone has easy access to feasibly farm SSP. I'll admit I haven't been there in ages, since prob the weeks after the server merge, but on Yura it was Cerulean DOMINATED. The center field was always nothing but a horde of Cerulean bots and people, not really feasible for us Crimsons. Next you're gonna tell us to leave our clans and swap factions just to farm soulstones there.

Also 30 jewels is nothing. That's not even enough to get you from stage 1-6 on a SINGLE accessory, let alone the average 50-60 you usually need for stages 6-9 alone.

Since for whatever reason "Submit Reply" didn't worked for me no matter how many times I pressed, I took screen shots of what I wrote, because I am lazy to Rewrite again.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Archived