Whoever thought of this is brilliant

RolasuDraygan

@sephy Kun @Gennadiy @Egoist00 @razero98 @Doan @MassiveEgo

I've gone through the process of actually getting all the materials you need and it's more painful than I thought it would be lol. So I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you all for acting like a jackass when clearly I wasn't right. Although I wasn't exactly wrong. Like 70-80% wrong. It's still not too bad to get the materials because there are vendors and specific dungeons that help a lot with getting what you need but if we're assuming you don't have that knowledge on hand it becomes a gigantic chore. So I was wrong and I apologize for it. I still enjoy the change for what it is but I can't pretend like it's better. 

i just made a macro with my mouse to type the word Salvage with my Mouse5 button. It was super easy to do it with my Corsair mouse. :D You should try it out. SalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvage

2 hours ago, TemmieHoi said:

i just made a macro with my mouse to type the word Salvage with my Mouse5 button. It was super easy to do it with my Corsair mouse. :D You should try it out. SalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvageSalvage

you can turn that off...

The Salvaging process is still annoying.

Also if you get a lucky 500gold or 1000gold drop (for example) you can't just buy a bunch of elements or gems now lol.

Imho this change was well intended but badly thought. Yes, you can get powder and you can get crystals, but you already need hundreds of crystals for everything else, and now having to use them for the jewels and elements... well, not the best idea.

About salvaging, what I do is type Salvage once on the first item to salvage, copy it, and then just paste it with Control V every time. It saves a lot of time and typing.

Archived