when or what part of the game or where do you need the void frags now?

antarean

from stage 6 to stage 7

it says it needs a covenant pistol instead of 8 void stones to upgrade.

but i think i have seen the pistol from weapon merchants somewhere, they may look the same but the name is different?

so you dont need void stones anymore? when or what part of the game or where do you need the void frags now?

it took a  lof of energy to get some void stones with anni coins, so i dont want to waste 8 voids if i can find the pistol somewhere.

and if void stones have other purposes then i will definitely save them.

>>Void Fragments upgrade Seraph/Baleful up to about Stage 9

not anymore, and you really need to read the post. voids are no longer needed, that was why i asked if they have other purposes.

because in newbie's eyes, nearly impossible to see what they need in the high levels.

unluckly, i npc-ed all of my old weapons i used in F12 training  purpose when new patches showed up with many weapon drops in dungeons.

these common weapon drops are now needed in the upgrading path, and voids are nearly impossible to get for me.

30 minutes ago, antarean said:

>>Void Fragments upgrade Seraph/Baleful up to about Stage 9

not anymore, and you really need to read the post. voids are no longer needed, that was why i asked if they have other purposes.

because in newbie's eyes, nearly impossible to see what they need in the high levels.

unluckly, i npc-ed all of my old weapons i used in F12 training  purpose when new patches showed up with many weapon drops in dungeons.

these common weapon drops are now needed in the upgrading path, and voids are nearly impossible to get for me.

You can get them for 1200 peaches a piece at Celestial Basin.  That or get lucky on the daily dash or even bid for them in higher level dungeons (Naryu Sanctum and above)

4 hours ago, antarean said:

I took these screencaps just now ingame. 
Void fragments are still used. 
oetwUH5.png

fngnjgb.png

Archived