Forums

Valentine event, my personal feedback

VincentBari

Yesterday I headed to Cinderlands to see how was the event; they explained how it worked and what I needed to do to get the heart with +1 Boss AP, and I thought "Well, it's not so much, but I heard you can even get some interesting prizes on the wheel, so I think it's worth it trying it!".

After a while, all I was seeing were: chaos, blood, flaming, cursing, more chaos, more blood, stupidity, douchiness, more of all of those in one small area! Seriously, this event is far away from being 'fun', because here what happens in that area:

1. little player with only 1 legendary accessory (example, me) gets ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by meteor from FM whale while spinning the wheel, which gets then ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by a bigger whale Destroyer, which gets ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by SM even bigger whale;

2. while people are channeling chi, they all get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ with bomb, without uniform faction, so he can just back away with an evil smile on his face;

3. said people killed respawn on the floating island, and they get instantly ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by the camping whale, who was like "You came in the wrong neighborhood!", and if you try getting your revenge while he's fighting others, you get punished again, and he responds "You tried to attack me with that pitiful gear? Funny! Get out, n00b!";

4. only a little, VERY little portion of the players is composed of good people, and even if they have insane gear, if you ask them help for the achievement, they help you get the kills (for that, I say thank you to those little fluffy Lyns, even they had bad moments with the bombs out there).

So this event is not for people under lvl 55, and not even for people climbing normally, it's just a Whale Festival, where only the bigger whale wins! It's like if they said something like this:

"Ehy, let's see what happens if we put an event where you must kill anyone, and only who is more toxic, more geared and a super ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ wins!" *Flames erupt from Hell, as the chaos start to spread*. Also, when I was talking peacefully with another Lyn, even if I had my faction on, I got ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed by Sin who I didn't even see coming...ok.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived