Asdallaxx

Got reverted even when i didnt agree to it

Recommended Posts

Hello.

 

So last Monday I asked for a revert from my Aransu 3 to Raven 6. They offered to give me revert to Raven 7. I asked if it was possible to get mats according to the last patch, where the upgrades were still expensive (because I made my request during that patch). And now I logged in and they had reverted my weapon to Raven 7 without me saying yes to the offer. I also lost my weapon skin + all the gems that were on my Aransu 3.

 

Id like to get my Aransu 3 back with all the gems and the skin that was on it. I cant even get back to Aransu 3 with the mats they gave me.

 

Would be really nice to get a reply from NCSoft rather quickly for this matter.

 

 

I can provide images of the ticket if needed.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   

You have to reply to support. no one will help you in that matter on forums.

 

Also....reverting back according new mats, is what they should do and not accoridng old ones so people can make profit of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i replied to the support, thought it would get some attention faster from them by doing this post.

 

But they didnt even give me mats according to new mats, they gave me less than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XO   

I can't believe they destroyed your weapon skin....that's incredibly sloppy on top of everything else. Hope they fix it e.e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrozenB   
2 hours ago, Asdallaxx said:

 

Id like to get my Aransu 3 back with all the gems and the skin that was on it. I cant even get back to Aransu 3 with the mats they gave me.


 

I don't understand this part as you said they reverted your weapon based on the new upgrade cost after the patch and then you said you can't get back to Aransu 3 now? How is it possible?

 

I am pretty sure they will restore your gems and skin later after reviewing your new ticket. Just give them some time as there are tons of other tickets requesting for weapon revert before and after the patch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I don't understand this part as you said they reverted your weapon based on the new upgrade cost after the patch and then you said you can't get back to Aransu 3 now? How is it possible?

This is the cost
y4HfiPt.png

This is what they gave me:
GO0C8w0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Asdallaxx said:

This is the cost
y4HfiPt.png

This is what they gave me:
GO0C8w0.png

That... Is no where close to the current upgrades let alone the previous more expensive ones. Someone at support dun ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ed up. Honest though I'm not surprised.. They are being inundated with revert request.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

 

@DirectorTseng As if that's an excuse. They have one job. If they fail at it, it's grounds for contract termination no?

and where is any info about reverting items in the first place? reverting is stupid (its the first game (not even in other regions its possible) that does it in like 15years of playing mmorpgs. If they revert youre wep then its theyre good and naive will and ppl abuse it wanting revert every freaking time wep cost got reduced (i know few ppl from my old clan that did it more than 1 time on the same acc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shanhaevel said:

and where is any info about reverting items in the first place? reverting is stupid (its the first game (not even in other regions its possible) that does it in like 15years of playing mmorpgs. If they revert youre wep then its theyre good and naive will and ppl abuse it wanting revert every freaking time wep cost got reduced (i know few ppl from my old clan that did it more than 1 time on the same acc)

It doesn't matter whether there are rules or not or whether it's the first or last mmo where they do it. If they're going to do the job, they have to do it properly. It's not some wishy washy volunteer job. There is cash sitting behind those people and them screwing up, thus making a player's experience bad, that cash isn't a wise investment.

Edited by MassiveEgo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/9/2018 at 8:21 AM, Asdallaxx said:

Id like to get my Aransu 3 back with all the gems and the skin that was on it. I cant even get back to Aransu 3 with the mats they gave me.
 

When nc becomes so greedy that they forget how to do their job properly lol. I would be ticked off if this happened to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   
On 09/02/2018 at 2:46 PM, Asdallaxx said:

Yes i replied to the support, thought it would get some attention faster from them by doing this post.

 

But they didnt even give me mats according to new mats, they gave me less than that.

it wont do much if you post it here, remember you are not the only one player in the game so support helps porbably over thousands of players that have same issue like yours, that's why we wait for them and not try to bring attention, because it wont change anything.

Edited by RavTH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got reverted from raven 9 to raven 6 the day before the patch and they told me to unequip the weapon, remove the skin and any gems which i did, and when they got done reverting it they gave me back all the mats i spent on upgrading to raven 9, was able to get back to raven 9 with 4 prem sotnes and a bunch of o ther mats left when the patch hit the next day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now