Dailies with Liinxy Livestream – February 9 at 11am PST

Liinxy

• NCSOFT

Hello Cricket,

We apologize for our last few livestreams not going according to plan, as our temporary setup has been plagued with a variety of technical issues.

We have been working with our IT and network teams to eliminate the issues, testing, adjusting, and re-testing the upstream to ensure our livestreams will not get interrupted. We identified a probable cause for the issues and test streams are looking good so far.

THAT MEANS it’s time for the big moment to see if our stream is fully operational again, and we’re gonna do it live!  Join me tomorrow at 11am for Dailies with Liinxy with our hopefully resolved livestream issues.

4 hours ago, Statler said:

Curious, what Gear they use. When the use their GM-Gear, it will be boring like hell ^^

Even if they use their GM weapon, they will still be dead in 6v6. In BG, it is whoever hits first gets the kill. I want to see how can they avoid whale gunner's fire power in a group fight.

vor einer Stunde schrieb FrozenB:

Even if they use their GM weapon, they will still be dead in 6v6. In BG, it is whoever hits first gets the kill. I want to see how can they avoid whale gunner's fire power in a group fight.

Would be funny to see xD

Maybe then they will do something against this egoshooter like one-shot-party. But i doubt they will do battleground ^^

• Liinxy locked this topic
  • Liinxy unpinned this topic

Archived