MAKE LINE IN FRONT OF WHEEL, PICTURE PROFF

Fiana

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

someone put this screenshot on discord, this is possible... no matter how whale are you, as long 50 people fighting each other spam ultimate, you won't get True Heart only lose time and sanity

this is time to put our different aside, and work together.. this is possible, just like we respect people who give orb in Heaven Mandate

if this event is troll by development team, then lest show them we can beat it

1 min, the wheel can serve 4 people, 1 hour it can serve 240 people.. do you want the TRUE HEART? DO YOU WANT THAT PINK GLOW?

MAKE LINE IN FRONT OF WHEEL, WE CAN DO THIS

HERE HOW WE DO THIS

wear natural costume while waiting in line, so no one can kill you, 

when you spin, stand on top of whell to avoid get bomb pinchy

If I would be 8th in your picture... 16 weakly boxes 5 in each 80, so daily 12 ... 5 minutes just to "use", without "interfiered" 45 minutes, u must be kidding right..?

And there 25 to maxed and just with invites after.... 

Seriously guys what u doing..? Now your event looks like CCPC times when all to everyone... You really missed thous times so much? Line 10+ nearly smaller line 3+ who without line...

2 minutes ago, Arohk said:

nice, 8 people standing in line, that will only take 10 hours for everyone to get their useless event item.

what do you mean 10 hour? each spin switch.. why you wait until he empty essense?

4 minutes ago, Arohk said:

so you spin once then wait 144 seconds to spin again x ~260 spins = ~10 hours of waiting in line

why you calculate it as if you would spin 6 week worth essense in 1 go

just do it, as if you do it for daily =.=

16 minutes ago, Fiana said:

oh i didn't know that spending time later reduces the time i have to spend, my mistake.

16 minutes ago, Fiana said:

I agree. Since you only get 5 essences per day it's only going to take you 90 secs to spin it, that is with out the waiting in-line time 

Archived