Blade and soul not mate

LucyHearto

Im sorry to tell you blade and soul but this even is even worse then your previous event.

I guess you excepted it to be like pvp arena but im sorry to tell you that people use this event to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up other people.

This event just shows how shit bns community is - makes us to fight with each other over nothing . YOU HAVE JUST RUINED BNS COMMUNITY!

U except us to get 65+65 pieces totally 130. How is it possible when you spin *18* seconds WHEEL and someone comes and kills u ?

It doesnt help you did it for 6 weeks this event just shit I have no other words to say. 

Its just so sad ...

Im really mad i dont have even the right words to express myself cuz im so mad

Its been a long while since ive said this in any forum but all of the above from the OP and a few others is completely true. I dont know whos idea it was to put a pvp event as a open world event but you sir/ma'am are an idiot. You cant spin the wheel because you have people constantly killing you and if thats not the case you have some troll tossing the bombs that are meant for pinchy. More often than not if mmorpg gamers are given the chance to troll they will and with this event you gave them everything they will ever need to do so. Ill play again after this event has concluded. Ive put quite a bit of money into this game but i will no longer support stupid decisions that you NCSOFT are making. I will continue to play the game but i will not put any money into this game.. Please get your head out of your third point of contact.

It's ridiculous, you know they only care to cater to the people who drop their entire paycheck into this game and it is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing ridiculous when it applies to a holiday event in a free to play game. It is a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing valentine's day event, since when should a large portion of the population be excluded from this?lol.

• Amraith changed the title to Blade and soul not mate

Archived