idk why i get anxiety about running dungeons

AlyssaCat

Like I am trying to get my bracelet but I am having like anxiety about running naryu sanctum because I feel like I don't know the dungeon, even though I looked it up. what should i do? i know this post sounds pretty stupid, but i just don't want to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ it up for a party lol.

I do get the same thing ever since i started the game. My answer to it was to read guides and gear up way beyond the minimum requirements for it. But the best thing you could do is run it with your friends and let them teach it to you. After a few runs it wont be so intimidating anymore

I used to get horrible anxiety when I did dungeons without other people. Either start by running with friends till you're comfortable or when you join a dungeon, just say that you're new but will try your best. People are usually pretty chill about it, but there are some asshats. You just have to learn to tune them out. 

you are me.   I joined a faction finally at the calorie burner thanksgiving event in, yup you guessed it, naryu sanctum

here are some super nub things I kept in mind for myself which got me through the runs

1) eat lots of anything u can eat

2) 1st boss, the granite titan I think. just dps him and when he calls the guards, just stop shooting/hitting and stay out of his way until the others start shooting at him again 

3) you may want to run up the roots if you fall off the wall on your way up to the third boss

4) the last guy xanos has a mechanic where everything goes black except a small circle around him. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE SMALL CIRCLE U AUTO-DIE

stay close to xanos the entire fight and u can move a little to avoid his pattern attacks, just dps him too and avoid his attacks

5)watch for the earring that matches your element, like I would need a frost one since I have FM frost build. xanos drops that sometimes and if all others don't need it, u get it for 1 copper.

gl

edit: are you on jinsoyun server? if you really want to learn and run the dungeons and gear up maybe you would want to join a faction. Ours is awesome for teaching and we have some really good players that seem to know most everything important. I'm wai nub compared to them.

2 minutes ago, CharlieIsBoss said:

you are me.   I joined a faction finally at the calorie burner thanksgiving event in, yup you guessed it, naryu sanctum

here are some super nub things I kept in mind for myself which got me through the runs

1) eat lots of anything u can eat

2) 1st boss, the granite titan I think. just dps him and when he calls the guards, just stop shooting/hitting and stay out of his way until the others start shooting at him again 

3) you may want to run up the roots if you fall off the wall on your way up to the third boss

4) the last guy xanos has a mechanic where everything goes black except a small circle around him. IF YOU ARE NOT IN THE SMALL CIRCLE U AUTO-DIE

stay close to xanos the entire fight and u can move a little to avoid his pattern attacks, just dps him too and avoid his attacks

5)watch for the earring that matches your element, like I would need a frost one since I have FM frost build. xanos drops that sometimes and if all others don't need it, u get it for 1 copper.

gl

And to add to this list spec stun (double if you have it).  Makes it faster especially if you have a bd, destro or sum in the group.

Well for one, you really don't have to do any mechanics as long as you aren't the far mark, just dps. So make sure you aren't the furthest person at the first 2 bosses. The mechanics with the far mark role starts at 70 and 30% hp for the first 2 bosses. For Xanos (the last boss) there will be an attack similar to raven kings punishment that you can use an iframe on and you only have to iframe this attack once if you aren't in melee range. Also keep an eye out for the attack mentioned above. Other than that Xanos is the easiest boss there, no mechanics at all just dps. After you run the dungeon you will realize just how easy it is.

Archived