Forums

Can't receive login rewards.

Ayumi Spender

Did a search online and the latest topic I seen on it was back in December.

I just got on today and after the 1st 2 was ready, I couldn't accept any of them.

I hit receive all... nothing.

Character selection screen and logged back in to hit receive all... nothing.

Closed and open the game then logged back in to hit receive all... nothing.

I'm now doing a repair on the files to see if that works. I will assume it will not.

EDIT: I just repaired files... logged back in... can't get any of the items... It even shows off as they're all done and not just 2:

oIBL3al.png

Edited by Ayumi Spender
  • Like 1

Hours later and I can't get any daily logins.

Why for an "update" I got a "downdate" on the items I can get?

I know this is a premium trial I got from that free thing from the shops, but this is disconcerting to me to actually spend money on premium in the future if I can lose something I would've paid for simply for a bug...

EDIT: NOW I can get it... don't know what I did different

fZIYbM1.png

I do have to say though this is still bugged though as I got off when I was at the 1 hour 30 mark. The last 3 shouldn't be completed already.

Edited by Ayumi Spender

• 3 weeks later...

Very similar problem:

I noticed a bug with login rewards, and want to report it.

So I was logged in and earned the login rewards from the previous day. I only earned the full 3 hours worth of log in rewards with about 30 minutes to spare before the server reset the times for the login rewards for the next day. I claimed the login rewards. It gave them to me. I didn't want to be online when the timer reset because I thought it might cause a glitch, so with a few minutes remaining before the login rewards reset for the next day, I logged off for about 25 minutes or so to let it reset, then I logged back in to let it start counting for another 3 hours to receive the next days rewards back to back.

Meanwhile. I was doing dungeons, and logged in and out a few times in the process. Later, while I was in Sogun's Lament, it told me that I had been awarded the final 3 hour mark login reward. I clicked the button to claim my login rewards after the dungeon was over while I was in the cross-server dungeon room with the portal and the vendor and bank guy. It failed to give me the reward, so I backed into the lobby, then back onto the actual server where I was in Mushin's Tower. I tried to claim the rewards again. It would still not give them to me. I took a screen shot. Then I logged out completely, restarting the game, logged back in and tried to claim the rewards. It still won't give them to me.

I know for a fact that I didn't get them because I had 0 experience charms when I claimed the previous day's rewards, but I didn't use them. Thus I have 5 exp charms of the 10,000 amount and 1 of the 100,000 amount. If I had received the login reward, I would have 10 of the 10,000 exp charms, and 2 of the 100,000 exp charms.

Is that a big deal right now? No. Will it be a problem when you guys start handing out other stuff for login rewards? Yep, especially if someone has premium time, and they want their improved rewards that they feel they are paying for. You people should really look into that.

Trying to claim before logging out:

Trying%20to%20claim%20before%20logout_zp

Trying to claim after logging back in:

Trying%20to%20claim%20again%20after%20ga

• Like 1

I have the same problem now, and I noticed that many other players have the same problem as well. I will report this error and try to get NC's attention.

So plz, let's feedback this problem together.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The problem is not only with login rewards but with other items too. I have some mats from daily spins, earned before closing AND 11 dragon pouches bought with HM coins, locked in Received Items. I really need those dragon pouches.

Another issue is HM Store itself. I think is the only store in the world, real or online, where prices GROW UP if you buy more items.

Well, i like very much this game but i play to relax after daily work not to be annoyed and frustrated. I think i'll return to TERA or search for other games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is still ongoing.

TO REPRODUCE: Wait for rewards to become active.  After 3am EST, click the "receive all" button of the login rewards window.  Next day, the "recieve all" button will not activate until ~3am, while the window looks like the rewards should be "recieve all" able.

WORKAROUND: Do not claim rewards late in the night.  If you do and bug them out,  skip claiming them for a day.  You will miss out on a days rewards but the timing functionality will go back to normal until you claim them late again.

@Ayumi Spender Do you remember if your Charm claim the day before was quite late in the evening?

Edited by ElectricPotato
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have this exact same issue.  The only way to receive the login awards is to claim them at a later time of day than the previous day.  This means I miss out on login awards about every other day.  Quite frustrating.  Hope that a fix is coming soon?

Here is a nice description of the problem from Poroph in the general forum.  Sounds like it is a bug such that if you claim the rewards after midnight server time, then it does not properly reset at 6 am and you lose out on the rewards the following day.  

Unfortunately, since I am on the West coast and play late at night, that means almost every night for me.  In other words, I can only claim login rewards once every other day.  :/

--------------

"It is NOT working as intended. Support have answered me. They confirmed it is a known bug and fixing it.

Basically you want to receice your reward before mid night . Otherwise , the reset that happens at 6 am will not work and you will not be able to receive the reward the next day.

Basically, if you get the reward after Tuesday midnight (always server time), the reset on 6AM Wednesday does not work, only visually. Then you would have to wait until 6 AM Thursday for it to really reset. 

Do not think of it as 24 hr reset. Because it does not work that way. It always reset at 6 am everyday but because it is a bug. Receiving after mid night (server time) will count the next day as claimed.

Example.

You receive Tuesday after midnight. You cannot get reward until Thursday 6 am reset. You cannot do every midnight because it is a bug. If you get rewaed Thursday misnight, you cannot get the reward on Friday midnight and have to wait until Saturday 6 am for it to reset."

This bug was fixed at one point and now it is back again.

The only way I was able to get my login rewards was to wait till the last 30 min. b4 reset to collect. Any other time would just not work.