FIX THE VALENTINE EVENT OR WE RIOT

razero98

14 minutes ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Now I have to request that we get a bigger cap on the block list. Apparently the cap is 50. That isn't enough.

Real question is why you still bothering to do the event, just sell the heart for gold and move on i'm sure you have better things to do than die over and over.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man it's stuff like this that has made me lose a lot of interest in this game lol. This is supposed to be a fun event for valentine's day, not something that requires you to not only no-life a wheel that isn't 100% but if you aren't geared the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out you're gonna die.

aka: stop catering to a certain % of your players ESPECIALLY for a holiday event.

i wish the players would actualy show up on forums and speak up a bit...

cuz this 'event' is a horrid disaster.

dont you remember them saying on stream 'oh yea events are soposed to be FUN and accessable to all players'

i dont see fun, accessable or all players in here.

i dont see anything but pure disaster and lazyness.

only 1 person can spin that wheel at a time. only 1. in a 'faction type' outfit while he can be attacked

and ofc you know, as long as there is 1 who feels like being a complete looser he will attack and ruin things for everyone.

at what point is it forgoten or unclear that 'open world pvp' is beyond a horrable thing in this game, anywhere from gear gaps to massive fps drops due to crazed groups of people doing anything in the same place... 

how is this soposed to be a 'fun event' , where is the fun, for whom?

the 10 most cash geared players, 20 maybe

i dont see anywhere above 5-10% of players who didnt quit trying to deal with this horrendous puke of a self proclaimed event get the item in the end of it.

i have no understanding why do they hate the players so much, because i dont see any logical explination to this 5 min stapled together vomit that they named an event.

only an extremely select few will maybe get their item, a lot of people have already given up on it all together.

how can this even be called an event design...

its not fun, its definately not even remotely accessable to even TRY to do this, and there is definately no love for players here, or heartbreak for that matter, the only real thing that is shown here clearly, is that you hate your players. pure complete hatered.

i mean, you clearly have not tried actualy doing this besides maybe with 2-3 people which is not an actual sample of whats happening for the players, and clearly didnt even bother to walk 10 steps away, the pinchy bomb does not discriminate which outfit you wear, you're all getting kicked in the air by someone, who's line usualy at this point goes like 'since i have no chance at all of doing this, why should any of you? *throws bomb while laughing sadistically'

tbh i dont even know why i bother writing all this, knowing the playerbase wont say a word, and even if they do, we wont be heard nor would anything be done about this...

i just felt like trying, hope dies last, right...

I would like to thank you all and in general all who make threads here, you helped me by showing me its not time to return to the game yet :)

I was thinking of returning, i left for the last event which took 30min to finish, made me hate Poh whom i liked a lot, now i see another badly planned event, so i am not coming back :D 

Enjoy the game! :D

* best comment so far

"so many whales i thought i was at sea world"

by Ace Hardware

1. I totally against this event

2. This is the second event that basically f'ed up my enjoyment of the game BnS, Riftrealm supply chain was the first. (but that one is more um... the bar was set to high)

3. ... nevermind that one that's to offtopic going into it but making raven gear cheaper missed the mark casual player still missing the boat with that one.

Yeah well who had the bright idea to make it a PVP event... yes I know there are PVP players out there and kudo's to them but I and a lot of other players are disliking or have no interested in PVP.
And I think that will be at least greater percentage of the player base so by doing this event as a PVP version was a bad idea and puts NCsoft in a bad light.

The moment I saw it on the announcement stream I was like ow f*** it not doing that.

Next time if you running out of idea's for a event please repeat the one from the year before rather go for the "they are not working hard on idea's" then going with a really bad idea

ans p*** off a great part of ya player base.

Be mindfull of other mmo's cricket

10 hours ago, MasterYoda said:

I would like to thank you all and in general all who make threads here, you helped me by showing me its not time to return to the game yet :)

I was thinking of returning, i left for the last event which took 30min to finish, made me hate Poh whom i liked a lot, now i see another badly planned event, so i am not coming back :D 

Enjoy the game! :D

* best comment so far

"so many whales i thought i was at sea world"

by Ace Hardware

Whelp there you go... we are losing players now.

18 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

At this rate you just wait a week and no one will be out doing it and you can get your spins in. 

No... hehe. No no no no. I know you would THINK that, and that would be logical to someone who isn't basically a demon at heart, but you underestimate the power of the dark side. I used to play AION, another NCsoft game that had open world pvp kinda sorta like this. You cannot begin to imagine how bitter and spiteful griefers are. Griefers don't sleep. They don't have anything better to do. Your pain is their pleasure, and they will do anything to get it. They will stay up for 48 hours straight, standing outside that wheel with NO ONE even trying to spin it for that one chance that you come by even though they had to wait 12 hours for you to show up. Showing up at 3 am doesn't mean they won't be there to kill you. It just means there won't be anyone else to help you. They will be there. Trust me.

Since I can't play BnS anymore (been like 3 months) since I need to save up for a new laptop I came across new updates etc... and saw this event...it's like a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ slap from NCSoft. A PvP Valentine Event? Cmon NCSoft you should know better than this or not...PvP is whale territory unless they don't care. I fell sorry for you all to suffer this type of new twist off event but NCSoft loves to do this to make people suffer sometimes oh well glad I won't be playing much for a long time XD

This is something I can get behind. I'm personally sick and tired of being mid-spin and then getting kicked. Like, even when people try to set up a civilized system so people who don't want to PvP can get their spin, there's always that one person that comes in and screws that all up. How hard is it to not be a dick? But, if it's going to be like this, then NCsoft really just needs to make the wheel a one second spin, at least. Not only does it make it easier to spin, it ensures other people can get their turns, and if someone decides to be an ass, you're not being interrupted while ten seconds into a spin.

im really enjoying this Griefing Event.....er sorry, Valentines day event. hearts arent worth spinning. all i do is get farmed while trying to spin, so other people are getting achievement, and i wont get it cuz im a new player. at least these useless POS hearts are worth 1 gold each.....until they patch that from people failing to participate most likely, or leaving the game all together from the griefing. Code of Conduct..... wth is that.

On 2/8/2018 at 4:18 PM, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Whelp there you go... we are losing players now.

No... hehe. No no no no. I know you would THINK that, and that would be logical to someone who isn't basically a demon at heart, but you underestimate the power of the dark side. I used to play AION, another NCsoft game that had open world pvp kinda sorta like this. You cannot begin to imagine how bitter and spiteful griefers are. Griefers don't sleep. They don't have anything better to do. Your pain is their pleasure, and they will do anything to get it. They will stay up for 48 hours straight, standing outside that wheel with NO ONE even trying to spin it for that one chance that you come by even though they had to wait 12 hours for you to show up. Showing up at 3 am doesn't mean they won't be there to kill you. It just means there won't be anyone else to help you. They will be there. Trust me.

Now I'm having horrible flashbacks to the days after Cygnia/Enshar were implemented. That one over geared potato assassin that sat outside of Rentus just to kill lowbies 24/7. It didn't matter what time of day it was. He was there. Waiting. Watching.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived