FIX THE VALENTINE EVENT OR WE RIOT

razero98

Spinning the wheel for 18 seconds is straight up dumb tbh. Every single player in every channel over kills / interrupts the ones who are spinning so bad that 1 person takes 1 hour to spin all his essence. Hence, it's a waste of everyone's time.  FIX THE EVENT OR WE RIOT.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there for an hour and a half.... only got two of the crystals from the wheel.  128 in total needed (and 30 gold >:( ) at that rate i could get one crystal thing every 45 minutes x 128 is 5760 minutes / 60 = 96 hours to get the shiny affect??!!!? What on earth....

2 minutes ago, Ace Hardware said:

I was there for an hour and a half.... only got two of the crystals from the wheel.  128 in total needed (and 30 gold >:( ) at that rate i could get one crystal thing every 45 minutes x 128 is 5760 minutes / 60 = 96 hours to get the shiny affect??!!!? What on earth....

They didnt think this through that's why. 
I was there for straight 4 hours and i only got 3 crystals

This event is the worst shit I have seen so far in this game. Not enjoyable, not fun. How about giving us something enjoyable and fun thing to play that is worth our time. I am really missing a customer and fun to play oriented vision from devs side for this game. NCSoft, this is utter garbage and its getting worse and worse.

42 minutes ago, Rysa said:

Agreed. Whoever thought 18 secs of spinning was a good idea should be fired on the spot. Fix this garbage already NCSoft.

Yes. /signed. I am hereby calling for whatever employee thought this event was a good idea to literally lose their job. DO NOT try to twist our arms into open world unequalized pvp. DON'T. Someone needs to be made an example of.

They should not be allowed to be making decisions for the direction of Blade and Soul. Just look at the forums. Everyone hates this. How is it a good idea to make the players dislike the game? How is that good for profits or the company? If it was based around 1v1 equalized pvp, it would still probably be somewhat irritating, but maaaybe. Then low level players could participate as well. Open world where who wins boils down to whales and who has numerical superiority, cramming players right next to each other? Absolutely not.

Consider this: B&S is trying to be an E-sport right? When they do their world tournaments on twitch, and broadcast it like a sports show, is it like the Olympics? Is there a 6v6 unequalized event? No. Is there an open world pvp event? No. Why? When NCsoft holds up B&S pvp on a pillar to the world and says, "Look at this! We proudly present it..." what is it? It is 1v1 and 3v3 equalized pvp. Can you imagine why? Well... it is clearly because everyone knows that all the other stuff is absurd, unfair garbage not suitable to be presented where whale players 1 and 2 shot other people! It is only in the game for people who want that stuff. I am glad it is there for people who want it, BUT... for those who do not want it... they should not be coerced into PVP, especially unequalized pvp.

There are jerks that play this game, and it only takes a few to ruin an event like this. Do you understand how bad the internet troll, and "fugm" (F you; got mine) mentality is in online games? The only way that there aren't going to be people who ruin it is if you literally make it so that they are incapable of ruining it for others.

6 minutes ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Yes. /signed. I am hereby calling for whatever employee thought this event was a good idea to literally lose their job. DO NOT try to twist our arms into open world unequalized pvp. DON'T. Someone needs to be made an example of.

I cant even stand pvp in arena let alone open world pvp. IM DONE BEING 1 SHOTTED. fk this event!

This is one of the reasons they didn't do a live stream for this update/event. They were already well aware of how stupid and enraging this trash event was going to be and looking forward to all of our posts of suffering and frustration. They want to see us rage in this event and not have fun.

4 minutes ago, CarlQ said:

Who the hell thinks this crap up and everyone say yea great idea, these fk'ers will do just about anything. 

Ye well you see, the problem with your statment is that you are assuming they actually think at all. They dont.

In all games I've ever played, this is the first Event that is so <3 <3 <3 <3 ed up. and I'm a person that doesn't complain almost about anything, but this is beyond bullshit.

Players picking "Pincy Bombs" - Means you can interrupt casting by throwing bombs on players. and you can't do nothing to them, because it doesn't require an faction outfit to do that. Players Spawn killing, Which I guess by pressing 3 instead of 4 prevents that, but there still should be a spawn protection for some time. people wait for ultimates runs in a crowd where 50+ people trying to spin, puts outfit on, nukes people, then again people removes faction outfit, waits for cooldown  repeats. 1 Wheel for 50+ people who are trying to spin, and to be honest I'm pretty sure you are encouraging people to use Macros and Auto clickers for that wheel. or else it's not even worth spamming. because many people spamming F the chances that you spin are very slim and then if you were lucky enough and actually did spin, then good luck spinning for that 18 seconds. even if there would be no attackers or interrupters it would still be cancer. 18 sec spin is just terrible, 

Put Spawn protection, if you do not move from spawn place, you cannot be attacked.

then make faction outfits. if you put Faction outfit on, you cannot remove the outfit for like one hour or so. 

or make if you kill the amount of people you get one protected spin or something idk. 

but the way it is now. it's total garbage. even if my team all dominates the area and kills every single one, still doesn't prevent people from interrupting. by equipping outfit , or using pincy bombs.

I am sitting here watching the jerks VERY carefully. My block/ignore list is getting real full, and I like how people on it get their name greyed out with a little circle with a slash through it like a "no" symbol. Now I know who do not associate with in game from now on ... forever... because they enjoy being a griefer. If enough people did that, we could make life in Blade and Soul REAL hard on those people for way longer than just this event.

I am being very careful not to put people on it who are just defending themselves. They have to be griefers. Just don't party with them. Don't help them.

Ok 1st of all if you want us to pvp make an arena event no one likes unbalanced pvp and don't get me wrong this is no pvp event it is a clown fiesta as when we spin the wheel we are unable to move for 18 secs so there can't be no counterplay. Also the fact that from any costume they can change to the new pvp ones created a new problem as in a grp one is wearing the red costume and tries to spin and their friend wears a random costume and if their friend doesn't get to spin they insta change to the blue costume and kill the 1 spinning as he is unable to react. IF this event has happened in any Asian server you have to take into account that they are far more considerate and respectful than us Westerners , sadly :( Plz fix that no1 cant wear the costumes instantly and make the wheel instant as 18 secs is too much even without the pvp.

and like any complain we have, BnS will say nothing or if they do they will say we will fix next week. :(

like the constant Jinsoyun crashes that they never dignify to say a word.

everything is something to fix next week from next month, like it doesnt matter as long as they give us cash

This event is exactly for those who have spent money on toll money for nowhere to use their eq, npv nobody wants them and the dunges are easy, so NCSOFT comes with some rattled shit and did the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing event as sorry but this one the company goes into terrible shit, Lineage 2 is shuffling, and BnS too, denying shame.And every cry he writes that he is a fine event is the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing shit that has a scratched head in his head and he spent so much money in the game that nothing was left in it ..........

Worked fine for me, just swich channels when the opposite faction starts interupting too much.

The main issue is that only 1 person can use the wheel at a time.

This make the wheel unavailable for 18 seconds to everyone else.

Give the event a couple of days, things will die down.

Also rather than complaining to NCwest look at your selves. WE as the players have our own rules, MOML, what SSP channel is farmed by what faction ect..

Is it so hard for us to be friendly and organise a non-pvp channel ?

Archived