F2 Page in French

Rysa

Sometimes I'm still amazed how they manage to break something that was working perfectly in every single update they make :/. I see every item name in french in character info (not only mine, but everyone's), and also can't see AP like Rysa said, in Jinsoyun server.

Besides, this bug is not even listed on their "known issues" topic, does this mean they are unaware that F2 has been broken since last maintenance? Do they even read the forums? Jesus NCSoft get your acts together and start communicating accordingly, enough of this second-rate treatment we are paying customers and deserve answers.

There are many many bugs that are present in the game and do not appear on known issues, probably because they don't have a clue on how to fix them. Just think in the invisible characters on lobby bug, it has been there since the beggining, and not only they did not fix it, but it went worse, because characters that I could see when I started playing two years ago are now invisible (even one of my chars who was visible now it is not).

But it's sad that something as annoying as the French F2 bug has no mention anywhere... I suppose that if it happens in Europe, they don't even notice.

Archived