Valentines event --nothign wrong with the pvp-- please read

RagingPhenix

The event gives out "Valentine’s Chocolate" & "Essence of Love".

The chocolates serve to buy event items such as cosmetics oils ect...

the essences serve for the PVP and are only good for getting the 1 boss ap soul.

Thus the event is still just doing weeklys and dailys.

No one needs to be conserned about 1 ap let alone 1 boss ap. Please don't be a cry baby over it

25 minutes ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

It's not about the 1 ap imo, it's about the effect. Pink aura pimptastic.

Also due to the fact that not many people are gonna be able to get it, it's gonna be a badge of honor as to how lucky/strong you are... Which is also enticing indeed.

where you find the information about event? can you send me link?

and do you have screenshot what kind pink aura we can get from this event?

6 hours ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

It's not about the 1 ap imo, it's about the effect. Pink aura pimptastic.

Also due to the fact that not many people are gonna be able to get it, it's gonna be a badge of honor as to how lucky/strong you are... Which is also enticing indeed.

You don't have to be lucky or strong at all. :thinking: If you can't kill other people find a friend and win trade it isn't hard lol.

Seems like people are forgetting the minimal 39 minutes of spinning. Then hoping you don't get interupted once, and always get the item you need. And it's likely only 1 player can use the wheel at a time. 

Pvp these days is 1-hit-kill. So it doesn't matter which faction is in control. Anyone can switch and nuke the wheel at any time. It's stupid on every level. 

3 minutes ago, Onbekend said:

Pvp these days is 1-hit-kill. So it doesn't matter which faction is in control. Anyone can switch and nuke the wheel at any time. It's stupid on every level. 

^^

This just again illustrates that the devs/gm are NOT playing the game when they come up with something like this. 

honestly I doubt it's still gonna be one person at a time. also it's over the course of 6 weeks. you aren't gonna stand spinning for 40 minutes. Unless you make the mistake of waiting for the last day of the event. But you can only blame yourself for that.

Also only way to "nuke" the wheel is an ultimate. and that has a long downtime

Open world pvp was fun during Misty Woods patch, but this is gonna be different, spinning the wheel is the most daunting part... I can guarantee you, getting disrupted during the 18 second period wastes a lot of people's time, and yours.

You have to tell it how it is. 40 mins minumum of wheel rolling is just plain dumb.

This event was made by devs from KR. So, they have no idea how OpenWorld PvP is like in the NA/US region.

In the east (KR, TW, or JP), people can just line up nicely and spin the wheel one by one (as proved by a player from JP server). However, in the west, it will probably be tons of interruptions and fighting between players due to cutting lines, etc. This is how the players in this region plays the game.

I believe after a week of the event, the GMs will change the event to instant wheel spin after they receive tons of complaints or have 10+ pages of complaints in the forum.

Hello all i have 2 questions about Dragon Express:

How did you get : Cryptogram money for the event starting today ?
and How did you get : Corsair's Comb

i find nothing nowhere, honestly  finding how to get , chest who give random loot who can be exchanged for ... ... ... ahhhhhhhhh it's just so an horrible mess
then please at least if you can answer for this 2 "money" it will be helping me to understand how this game really work because it's just impossible with CLEAR answers.

Thx by advance.

1 hour ago, Sandre said:

Hello all i have 2 questions about Dragon Express:

How did you get : Cryptogram money for the event starting today ?
and How did you get : Corsair's Comb

i find nothing nowhere, honestly  finding how to get , chest who give random loot who can be exchanged for ... ... ... ahhhhhhhhh it's just so an horrible mess
then please at least if you can answer for this 2 "money" it will be helping me to understand how this game really work because it's just impossible with CLEAR answers.

Thx by advance.

Cryptogram drops in the new dungeon. 

The comb is no longer available, it was a reward in the previous event. 

Good idea, bad design.

Pvp is fine, open world pvp is fun. Trying to get something that takes 18 seconds to do, while not dying, is impossible.

It doesnt matter if people have however many kills are needed to get to the title, they will simply do kills just for giggles. Move the pvp to a different area, and let people spin w/o being harrassed.

Kfm jumps infront of wheel presses aoe.. 30 kills "pvp" ye... indeed pvp would be nice if it was like the misty woods time.... not like now where u randomly 1hit everyone around u...

Even people with 200k hp and crit def..

19 minutes ago, Neriux777 said:

U strange what is problem, go make pvp weapon with 90 days gold in 40 event days soulshield in 3 month and GO ON. Pff its narkotic or what to u, go search love somewhere else there is biznes zone.

185k hp ascendant weap.. pvp ss added crit def and hepta emerald.. and get 1hit.. pvp yea..

5 hours ago, Blamxx said:

You don't have to be lucky or strong at all. :thinking: If you can't kill other people find a friend and win trade it isn't hard lol.

When I said "luck" I meant it's not just about killing people, it's more about getting 130 complete, uninterrupted spins through. Each of which lasts 18 seconds btw. Even just a love tap and you gotta spin again.

Not to mention, there will be people who use the bomb down at pinchy's place to throw at the wheels just to troll others. The bomb explodes and knocks you down, it doesn't do damage to you but it interrupts your spin. People don't even need to wear the event outfits to throw the bomb either, thus they remain untouchable while trolling others. So they can troll you and you literally can't do anything about it, doesn't sound too fun when you are at the receiving end now does it?

If you just want to troll, you can just wear your normal outfit, go grab the bomb and toss. Even max geared players can't do anything to you since you don't wear event outfit.

With all these said, if this event doesn't require luck I don't know what does.

I just hope people get organized down the line and start working together for the event. I complained at the start of the realmrift event, but later on people in f8 got organized and we started clearing consistently. So right now I'm hoping the same for this event

1 minute ago, Thicc Stoccpot said:

When I said "luck" I meant it's not just about killing people, it's more about getting 130 complete, uninterrupted spins through. Each of which lasts 18 seconds btw. Even just a love tap and you gotta spin again.

Not to mention, there will be people who use the bomb down at pinchy's place to throw at the wheels just to troll others. The bomb explodes and knocks you down, it doesn't do damage to you but it interrupts your spin. People don't even need to wear the event outfits to throw the bomb either, thus they remain untouchable while trolling others. So they can troll you and you literally can't do anything about it, doesn't sound too fun when you are at the receiving end now does it?

If you just want to troll, you can just wear your normal outfit, go grab the bomb and toss. Even max geared players can't do anything to you since you don't wear event outfit.

With all these said, if this event doesn't require luck I don't know what does.

I just hope people get organized down the line and start working together for the event. I complained at the start of the realmrift event, but later on people in f8 got organized and we started clearing consistently. So right now I'm hoping the same for this event

Totally agree.. people should just work together.. there is no reason to kill each other without reward.. but bns community ftw..

the problem with the event is the time you have to spin the wheel 18 sec is completely dumb, the 20 kills achiv is the easiest part; but wait if you make it to the wheel and survive the 18 sec guess what you have a sweet rng, so you can wait even longer for that heart (animation, no one cares about the 1ap), just make the interaction with the wheel 1sec and the event will be doable. 

Archived