Here we have this GUNNER legit SOLOING REALMRIFT!

fruiteaterz

9 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

I don't see any problem. Looks like Realmrift to me.

Three huge red flags. First he didn't go through F8, and the only way to access Realmrift is through F8. Second he killed Slashimi in about 10 seconds, which with our AP lowered to 326 and we are not able to use badge bracelet raven procs etc, that is impossible to kill him that fast. Third if you watch closely when he kills the first boss Slashimi there is no yellow legendary drop light, when there should be if it was Realmrift. 

14 minutes ago, Kayaran said:

First he didn't go through F8, and the only way to access Realmrift is through F8.

I stopped reading there. He was already inside the dungeon to begin with. Probably to avoid all the hassle of loading screens since that would not have made for an entertaining video if all we see is a running chipmunk.

13 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

I stopped reading there. He was already inside the dungeon to begin with. Probably to avoid all the hassle of loading screens since that would not have made for an entertaining video if all we see is a running chipmunk.

Its impossible for his video to be entertaining because its a fake. 

48 minutes ago, Kayaran said:

Three huge red flags. First he didn't go through F8, and the only way to access Realmrift is through F8. Second he killed Slashimi in about 10 seconds, which with our AP lowered to 326 and we are not able to use badge bracelet raven procs etc, that is impossible to kill him that fast. Third if you watch closely when he kills the first boss Slashimi there is no yellow legendary drop light, when there should be if it was Realmrift. 

Also 1min 3s CD on Tab. Aiiight. At least he was clever to hide his HP so that plebs like OP fall for this. :|

This got to be a early april fools joke lol. If you believe he is actually soloing realmrift then I don't know how your brain is set up. Don't you think if this was soloable then there would be plenty of vids of people doing it already even from other regions that had the dungeon months before us? Not even the whale gunner with aransu gear in my clan can solo it because gear doesn't matter.

this event was just terrible; you needed both to be quite good at mechanics and your rotation. Lack the first and you wipe, lack the second the boss enrages.

Besides most players noyadays lacking both they also made the loot trash by putting in MSP soulshields into the loot table. If they are gonna do something like that again they would need to bring the draken earing back at the MSP traider. Not like that's gonna happen, that would crash the value of gold with how many flowers people got nowadays

1 hour ago, MrFkAlot said:

i didn't see him once take any dragon blood and yet he has 2 full one through out the whole dungeon...and when he fought poh he switched to a weapon with less ap..kinda fishy to me.....i call hack if it is rift

It's obviously not rift cause then he wouldn't hide his UI. And at the end when he enables his UI you can see that he has gear buffs which you can't get in rift.

Archived