Regarding Upcoming Blade & Soulmate Event

SooperSuki

On 07/02/2018 at 12:28 AM, Liinxy said:

I can totally understand the apprehension on the PvP portion of the Blade & Soulmate event, especially for those who prefer not to engage in battles with other players. While this part of the event will more than likely end up being a large brawl in Cinderlands (especially at the beginning of the event cycle), do keep in mind that the event is ongoing for 6 weeks and the True Heart item is not a required item to obtain. This portion of the event will mainly appeal to achievement hunters, cosmetic collectors, and world PvP enthusiasts. 

As usual, we'll be monitoring and relaying your feedback of the event to the development team so please let us know what you think throughout the event's duration.

@Liinxy thats a lame excuse for a bad planned event, BnS is just trying to sell us that the event is working as planned, even they realize that is a bad planned event (like the previous) they will never say we are right. they prefer to keep their pride as long we spend cash.

unsubscrided 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, brincas said:

@Liinxy thats a lame excuse for a bad planned event, BnS is just trying to sell us that the event is working as planned, even they realize that is a bad planned event (like the previous) they will never say we are right. they prefer to keep their pride as long we spend cash.

unsubscrided 

Bruh, she doesn't play the game, as evidenced by her 'attempts' at doing so during the 'streams', so you are wasting your time.

As to the event; it's garbo like the Poh event. I didn't think they could make an event worse than the Poh, or Candy Cloud, events but they managed to live down to my very low expectations.

1 minute ago, KlausFlouride said:

Bruh, she doesn't play the game, as evidenced by her 'attempts' at doing so during the 'streams', so you are wasting your time.

As to the event; it's garbo like the Poh event. I didn't think they could make an event worse than the Poh, or Candy Cloud, events but they managed to live down to my very low expectations.

i know and thats the sad part, all i see in streaming is they been excited about the new outfit and all, nothing new to improve, and old bugs continue events continue from been bad to worse to "dont even care, not gonna try, cause last event all sucked big time".

and we will all be complain, in 3-4 days nobody else will complain, and they wont do anything, and next event we will all be here dont the same thing we are doing now, giving them reasing to laugh from our frustation

Here's the thing, I know someone realized 18 seconds is stupid long and unnecessary, but they pretty much figure that well, we'll be all attempting to try it out the first few days- maybe even a week. Then it will die down due to everyone being too aggravated. Then we'll get to peacefully spend the next 3 hours spinning the wheel for our cosmetic aura. And they can just keep quiet and "listen to our feedback" while not doing anything about it currently.

WE TOLD THEM BEFORE THE EVENT HOW IT WILL GO.

WE WERE RIGHT.

Yet, nothing was done. Change does not have to be reactive, it can be PROACTIVE!

don't put the fault on B or J for "selling" this next update and event. That is their job to sell it.

no sell = no paycheck

they are just well used tools of the machine, and like KISS said

"Beth, what can I do?"

edit:  My advice is, which echoes what DAD said already:  ASSUME THERE IS NO EVENT

Then you can relax and continue with the free premium advantages and all those purples you should be running for mats and drakens and weapons etc

srsly, no one has a gun to y'all's heads so don't act like you are forced. I was joking about griefing gunners at the wheel with pinchy bombs before, but that was a crock because I am not going to waste one second on counterproductive adventures, which includes anything in cinderlands

The Shalomar unit will be in the celestial basin farming peaches and selling evos because 30%premium+50% faction peach and XP bonuses. it's like perma-soup(well almost at 1.8x..soup is 2x actually) I can make 5k+ peaches and 500k+ xp and knock out a pile of dailies in those 2 hrs y'all wasted trying to spin da wheel of woe

ANNNND dailies all have extra xp and gold cuz premium, so don't forget all that.

heh here is my new quote  "This event is really offal"   Hahaha

On 2/5/2018 at 10:20 PM, RanMaster said:

They need to take a players time investment into their game more seriously... 18 seconds, that can be easily compromised is NOT an idea of "fun".

People need to speak up more about this, this'll be even worse than the RSC Event.

I think I can pee faster than 18 seconds!

On 2/6/2018 at 5:28 PM, Liinxy said:

I can totally understand the apprehension on the PvP portion of the Blade & Soulmate event, especially for those who prefer not to engage in battles with other players. While this part of the event will more than likely end up being a large brawl in Cinderlands (especially at the beginning of the event cycle), do keep in mind that the event is ongoing for 6 weeks and the True Heart item is not a required item to obtain. This portion of the event will mainly appeal to achievement hunters, cosmetic collectors, and world PvP enthusiasts. 

As usual, we'll be monitoring and relaying your feedback of the event to the development team so please let us know what you think throughout the event's duration.

I'm sorry but since when should collectors and people who throw all their money into being top geared for pvp be in the same context and goal for an event? As if they are equal? With a holiday event at that? Like why are you guys constantly locking out a larger portion of the population & also requiring us to take so much time out of our lives to obtain a pixelated item? Converting the pink hearts into a shard w/ the spin isn't even 100%. EVEN MORE, you guys should have plenty of feedback/complaints already from 6v6 & the former ssp/moonwater farming that required being open to pvp so why did you just ignore all that for this event/think it would be a fun idea?

You guys consistently continue to disappoint and it's so unfortunate because this game has a lot of potential. But not when you do stuff like this lol. Never when you do stuff like this.

Plz make any other way to obtain that Heart item or ppl will drop game cuz of that cancer. Literally i will drop game if nothing change. On that point in game started to appear items that are unreal to get, i dont see any point in playing. No worth to spend money and time. Dont belive that willbecome better in future if these not became better right now.

Okay if you want it to PvP, but make fcking wheel spinnable for all at once and whith 5 sec time not 20. Thats cancer, not okay. These game is poor for players but not that bad to make such stuff. But if your goal is to make Bns more unplayeble then its great choise.

Btw i played since max lvl was 45 and True scorpio top weapon. And that event made me wanna quit, think about it Ncsoft.

On 2/7/2018 at 1:28 AM, Liinxy said:

so basically this means "sorry we dont care about you we only care about the ones who throw $$$ at us to get the gear"....what you just wrote is actually an open discrimination. I am not an achievement hunter, i am not a pvp player nor even a cosmetic fan, but i do want to participate in the event and get the heart because i choose so and the way you are presenting it simply means ".l. you"

and before you ssay anything: this is discrimination because you say it yourself you are targeting these specific groups of playuers: "This portion of the event will mainly appeal to achievement hunters, cosmetic collectors, and world PvP enthusiasts. ", all other ones are simply being ignored.

8 hours ago, XO said:

...EVEN MORE, you guys should have plenty of feedback/complaints already from 6v6 & the former ssp/moonwater farming that required being open to pvp so why did you just ignore all that for this event/think it would be a fun idea?

It's just the reality of the situation. If NC was smart enough, they would know that this game with it's horrendous performance would never have truly functioning open world pvp segments. It just won't. It can barely handle displaying twenty people that have seven different idle animations on loop, let alone something as grand as an open world pvp. Dude if we are to replicate an average Lineage 2 siege from the second throne till Gracia Final, this game will probably break the moment you try to even load into a siege zone. And we aren't talking 20 people hurr durr, we are talking 300+ players at the same channel at the same time. AND IT WORKED! If they are so dead set on using unreal engine, they should have at least hired a team of people who know what to do with it's back end development. Especially when the hardware that was present back in the day was considered. Do you have any, ANY idea how little stress this game puts on say a GTX 260/275? You can compute at least 80% of the physics of the game on it. I would mean the performance would suck on ATI gpu's, but better to suck for half the players than for all of them. Or use branching physics smth.

And you think they call it? . they are in good condition, they are not playing, they are not passing what the agent goes through, I work, I have family that I want to play and have the event that the player is killing people all day. I can not spend my life spinning roulette with idiotic people killing me and ridiculous, I understand a little NCsoft, Events should be done serving the whole public but not what's been going on lately, the latest events are always coming awful. As members of the community they could simply send the pet pods they could send from one account to another. I have a pet that can not be transferred, and that's sad, but I'm here to talk about the event. 1st - Ridiculous 18 seconds with a thousand people at the same time trying to spin the roulette wheel,
2nd time a 2-month event does not mean everyone will get it, there are people who will stay there just for the fun of killing others,
3 wheels in the same serious place?
4th an event should know all the audience and the converter to go and not convince them that the event is only for the full paytowin players who pay their salary, why, if there are free players too, there would be in paytowin. because most in this game is free and that makes paytowin grace in pvp.
4 ° do not help people who complained, not even who they did. or have already given the version and finished with the blablabla of the 3 pages here in the people complaining forum, you say that you like our opniao, but it does not work, "90% of public target Blade And Soul" is complaining, unfortunately, neither all have the courage to send the real here in the forum! but you should be more concerned about this because the F5 bug in the Portuguese language did not fix it! I look for the item and I do not think it only appears in the English translation! an event should be fun for everyone, not just per item, but why it's a game. and the fun must be the main content on the table for our dinner! "

hello, i may be the odd one here, but i am here to say NCSoft has done a decent job in implementing those past 2 events! This event reminds me of that southshore vs tarren mill in WoW, NCSoft in just one event brought back world pvp as it should have been! the only complaint i have is how much ping is required and the 1 shot kill from extremely overgeared players, even for someone with 5 pic beluga and 3 ssm i still get 1 shotted.

As for the previous event, initially i was very annoyed at poharan, but then when i look at LFG and people quitting over 1 wipe/leave the moment they see you have 850 ap/ laugh at you and say lol baleful/seraph, i start to think that maybe poharan is not such a bad event after all. Playing a lot of MMOs, i have to say BNS community is very toxic and snowflakey kind of thing :p, its very different even in some toxic MMOs, nobody is looking at dungeons like lol speedrun, you no 1.2k ap do not join my team/kick.

Archived