Forums

No freaking legendary DROP !!!!!

one freaking month now, and 600 dungeon runs and I havent seen a legendary drop in any group dungeon, seriously what the heck did u guys do to the drop rate, or did u just decide to removed them all together, so I have to grind one dungeon 250 times to get the damn hellion cores?????

I was endgame build a month ago, now im so far behind it starting to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off

9 minutes ago, Miss Twinkle said:

I was endgame build a month ago, now im so far behind it starting to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ me off

Aahh.... you remind me of that poor little hamster running in his wheel... over and over.... poor soul.   Keep up the grind tho!   You'll make it, EVENTUALLY .... and then do it AAAALLL over again in a couple months for more gear updates (snicker)

Edited by Bastorix

not if they changed it to lower the drop rate even more, I have been asking other people also, and many have down over 100 HH runs, no drops, over 150 SM runs, no drops and so on

even the belt from NF, I haven't seen drop over a month

and im not gonna pay again to keep up, because they decided to ruin the game by this crap

Threatening to buy or not to buy isn't conducive of a positive outcome.  They did increase the drop rates.. Last weekend I was farming EC.. total of 36 runs Hard Mode I saw 6 rings. Desolate Tomb same thing 36 runs I saw a total of 5 necklaces.. HH normal I do 10 runs each day on my top 2 toons  I haven't seen allot of legendary gloves but I do see them. I think you need to do more dungeon runs, 600 runs is very possibly greatly exaggerated. 

1 minute ago, Fieryfly said:

Threatening to buy or not to buy isn't conducive of a positive outcome.  They did increase the drop rates.. Last weekend I was farming EC.. total of 36 runs Hard Mode I saw 6 rings. Desolate Tomb same thing 36 runs I saw a total of 5 necklaces.. HH normal I do 10 runs each day on my top 2 toons  I haven't seen allot of legendary gloves but I do see them. I think you need to do more dungeon runs, 600 runs is very possibly greatly exaggerated. 

600 dungeon runs aint exaggerated actually

I have +100 HH runs

+ 150 SM runs

and I run the other dungeons dailey as well so for a month that will come to 600

Complain about RNG and threaten to not trove then go RIGHT BACK to the grind? It's people like you that become the reason REAL COMPLAINTS don't get responded too. You just shoot off and make empty threats, yet when you're ignored, you'll cool down and jump right back on your hamster wheel. 

• Like 1

Because of the way RNG works, even with 50% or 60% chance it is entirely possible to not get a drop in 600 runs tho that is quite unlikely to happen. So with a 5% chance or 10% which most likely could be the droprate, it is more than possible to not see a drop in 600 runs. RNG in mmo's(especially in Korean mmo's) most likely never goes away unless someone figures out a system that works better for mmo's.

11 hours ago, Enemy Silence said:

Complain about RNG and threaten to not trove then go RIGHT BACK to the grind? It's people like you that become the reason REAL COMPLAINTS don't get responded too. You just shoot off and make empty threats, yet when you're ignored, you'll cool down and jump right back on your hamster wheel. 

sometimes, venting onces frustrations is enough, to calm down and get back on the hamster wheel, its the same when I have to use those tiny screws that are in a pc case, sometimes I have to cool off to actually succed it screwing it in.

here after I have let nc know that the rng is crazy, and its way to small, I vented my beefs and that made so I can be calm again and get back to farming.

I saw multiple legendary drops in a single day yesterday.

NS - bracelet

EL- hellion ring

DT - necklace

All from normal mode in a single day. Well...guess I had good RNG yesterday, but it was the first time I saw hellion ring drop in my 180th run. XD