why is that players are buying a bound lucent or a pinnacle earring or ring for 35 golds in necropolis dungeon?

antarean

>>alot of old players doesn't have it from the story so they need to manually collect it from necro to get it for upgrading their accs

why cant they buy hollow gears?

i see and ok then i thought i might need them someday for the same reasons because of what i saw, and i will trash mine to clear up some inventory spaces.

>>You will need them for breakthrough of the legendary BT accessoires

what is BT?

this is a completely different reason.

lucent ring, earring, belt, necklace,bracelet

do you need to keep all 5 for BT?

or just a ring and an earring. because i only saw the ring and earring auctions.

i trashed all mine given from the quest, but i can collect them agian,

only necropolis lucent gears are important? because i saw lucent gear drops in every other dungeon maybe.

BT = Black Tower, a.k.a. Skybreak Spire (Raven King raid). 

You get endgame accessoires from there which need to be upgraded from stage 1-10, with breakthroughs at stage 1, 3, 6 and 9. The first 3 breakthroughs require other accessoires (Lucent, Breeze and one other). 

Actually all legendary accessoires need the same type of Lucent accessoire as breakthrough (BT earring, ring, NS bracelet, Oath necklace, Eternity Belt), so yes, all Lucent accessoires should be kept. The reason people bid much on the drop in Necropolis is because that dungeon is annoying as hell to run and can't be soloed (yet), unlike all other dungeons which drop Lucent. It's not a big deal if you threw away your Lucent Ring for example, since it drops from Yeti which can easily be soloed.

>The reason people bid much on the drop in Necropolis is because that dungeon is annoying as hell to run and can't be soloed (yet)

> unlike all other dungeons which drop Lucent. since it drops from Yeti which can easily be soloed.

so then why cant they solo from yeti? if solo-ing necro is impossible and bothering.

this is odd.

Lucent Earring only drops from Necropolis, Lucent Ring only drops from Yeti. You need the earring to upgrade the BT earring. 

People who farm Necropolis are trying to upgrade their BT earring, thus they need the Lucent Earring, not the Ring. 

The ring is used to upgrade the BT ring. 

To make it simple. All legendary accessories will require the lucent jewelery and pinnical jewelery as break through sacrifices.

Each lower dungeon drops a specific jewelery. Necro drops two, the lucent belt and earring. While frozen fang and yeti can be soloed and have high drop rates on the jewelery. Necro at minium needs to be duo'd  and the drop rate for the jewelry is extremely low. People have done 20+ runs and not gotten the earring.

So when it does drop they are willing to spend high amounts simply do they dont have to keep farming. 

Archived