Fix battleground pls

Shomik

this is insanely unfair for ppl that are lower geared to get anything from battleground.  im litterally fighting a group of ppl that have aransu and ascendant 6 while my team has raven 9 highest... they all have maxed pets and cosmic soul. how am i supposed to win a battle like that.  these ppl if i saw in arena id be able to beat them in but in battleground their gear gives them so much advantage is horrid.

plz do something about this.. the ranking is not working out since ppl like that are in bronze and they demote themselves to stay there. make it gear based ranking or something like that cuz this is just too much.

Very, very few people stay intentionally at a low rank to crush lower geared players. The reason why you see so many ascendant6's and cosmic souls even in 1300-1400 matches is that the game doesn't really care about such things as your rank when it looks for a match (so you're often playing in 1550+ matches even if you yourself are 1300) and secondly, despite all the feedback, ncwest still hasn't fixed  (or depending on the day, acknowledged that such an issue exists) crashing in battlegrounds, which happens so much that people can lose 200 points in a night just to crashing. It's not intentional deranking, it's just ncwest's inability to fix a gamebreaking bug that makes 6v6 a nightmare to try to rank up in.

Archived