dklm

Fire gunner burst too OP in arena?

dklm   

Just wondering if other people felt the same way.  They do so much damage in a matter of seconds.

100% they just alpha strike you and your dead some times before you even load in due to shitting server ping or desync  

RavTH   

they are like human version of summoner but no cat lul

sojaa   
Posted (edited)

Yep still broken.  Whipline whipline whipline i frame then alpha strike though. Summoner is totally dumb though they can heal brier patch tech cancel send cat to burn i frames and whip you to death in one shot or rumble bees you all kinds. Then go invisible too and people like to hit into that counter.

Edited by sojaa

ARC-1276   
Posted (edited)

Oh I wasted all my CDs, better start using my hooks to run away.

Oh wait, they're back up now, time to pop them all again.

Edited by ARC-1276

Sheral   

let's be realistic there are not many gunner in 6v6, the few that are known and most are megalodons, you complain but really think that you will win someone who has all pvp jewelry, last soul, last pet, when you are with bt jewelry? see the reality do not try to beat a megalodon that is full pvp endgear and that surely has better ping than you, from the position 1-15 anyone who grabs them is gunner, destro, summomer, sf, will kill you, they when they are fully activated, they hit critics from 250k to 380. and if they complain now, wait for the new pvp weapons where the kfm erase complete partys. Another point is the formation of partys you all know that is not balanced, but going back to the gunner is easy to kill if you do team work something that 6v6 very rarely happens, when there is a gunner, sm, wl, sf, if everyone attack activating the vt badge die easily concentrate on the target that does more damage and does not have many inframes, but the typical thing that happens is that when one says to focus on killing the gunner you see your team attacking the kfm, destro, bd , bm, they are full of resistances. Then we have to see the horrors that our teams are also making. Sorry for my english :D:

sojaa   
On 8/2/2018 at 2:05 PM, Sheral said:

let's be realistic there are not many gunner in 6v6, the few that are known and most are megalodons, you complain but really think that you will win someone who has all pvp jewelry, last soul, last pet, when you are with bt jewelry? see the reality do not try to beat a megalodon that is full pvp endgear and that surely has better ping than you, from the position 1-15 anyone who grabs them is gunner, destro, summomer, sf, will kill you, they when they are fully activated, they hit critics from 250k to 380. and if they complain now, wait for the new pvp weapons where the kfm erase complete partys. Another point is the formation of partys you all know that is not balanced, but going back to the gunner is easy to kill if you do team work something that 6v6 very rarely happens, when there is a gunner, sm, wl, sf, if everyone attack activating the vt badge die easily concentrate on the target that does more damage and does not have many inframes, but the typical thing that happens is that when one says to focus on killing the gunner you see your team attacking the kfm, destro, bd , bm, they are full of resistances. Then we have to see the horrors that our teams are also making. Sorry for my english :D:

Gunner :P

Astarae   

At least they gunner burst takes 6 seconds.  Vs. a 230+K Comet strike in 1 second?  

I regularly get 1 shotted in 6's, but can only 1-shot chars with low hits (as a gunner).  So...I'd have to disagree -- even with

the new charms adding large defense... more than one class can 1-shot gunners in an eyeblink.

OTOH, if you want to give gunners faster regenerating hooks and more of them...oh wait, they just did the opposite so we're more likely to be sitting ducks.  Ummm...  Maybe they should cut the delay time off that gunner burst so instead of 6 seconds, we could pile it on in 2-3 -- each taking out a different target?...  

Yeah the other prob -- get a *TEAM* of 2-3 players on a gunner...gunner doesn't have a chance if they at same lvl.

Yaory   

Why is eveyone talking about 6v6 when in the title it says 'ARENA' not'battleground' :giggle:

LiNe171   

Battleground in general are horrible, not only "gunner fault", on arena.. If gunner burst is that big, then go watch vod's of EU & NA preliminars of Blade&Soul stream and check those sins, fm's, etc. And how 15 sec of reload is low cooldown? They will increase it for 18 sec, that's alot, 15 seconds on arena is way to much, 18 is even wrost.

schupunk   
Posted (edited)

Spoiler

Fire gunner burst too OP in arena?

>>Fire gunner burst too OP in arena?

then why do they call gunslingers tournament rejects?   reject because they are too weak. no one wants to play gunslingers in tounaments.

i tried "3 wins from the mushin tower",  no opponents in there ever take more than 2 burst shots from me (usually 1 burst ) then they usually beat the heck out of me for a minute. (I can do 5 burst shots normally). this is why I only do 1st floor in the mushin tower, and reenter and do 1st floor and reenter and do 1st floor , this daily is done in a minute.

Edited by schupunk