Legendary Element/Jewel Changes

Soragami

This change is shit and made it even more expensive and annoying to get elements/juwels.

also i threw away like 3000 powders a few weeks ago because they were useless and clogged up my bank, i don't realy care about that but having to use 25 soulstones now every time to buy ONE elemnt is absurd. 

(soulstone is now 1g in market, gg)

Soo, after being very tilted yesterday, the best solution i found is, assuming you have tons of naryu coins around, is buy the 2 coin weap at npc and dez is for 4-8 element powder. Do that, forever, i had to go from raven 3 to raven 9, it took me 3 hours mindlessly clicking , 3 F'in hours, to get elements. And the price is 19,5g for 1 element on my server, i would gladly have paid that extra 50s per element to save me 3h of brain killing. I planned that upgrade before update and rly needed/wanted to do it, but i dont think i'll ever do a new accesory to redo that again, my brain almost died doin that yesterday.

8 hours ago, Mestremax said:

These prices look good to me, they can be implemented right now if you agree.

That's why NCwest is lame when KR server has much lower price to obtain a legendary element/jewelery. If we have the same thing as KR, it only costs 7g or less for a legendary element/jewelery, which is actually what they called "We are trying to help the players."

So I just sat with my calculator and ran some numbers while looking at just how much it costs now vs before to get the 60 legendary elements to upgrade my ascendant from stage 3-6.

Total requirement = 60 legendary elements

Old:

- 20g ea option = 20 x 60 = 1200g

New:

- 60 legendary elements @ 5 elements each to craft = 300 elements required

- 300 elements @ 10 element powder + 10 fusion powder + 5 soulstone crystals ea = 3000 element powder + 3000 fusion powder + 1500 soulstone crystals

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy soulstones at 70s ea) = 70s x 1500 = 1050g

- Transmute costs = 50s ea x 300 elements = 150g

- Buying weapons from NPC to salvage for usually average of 3-4 powders (will use 3 for the crap end of RNG) = 3000 powders needed / 3 = 1000 weapons needed to be salvaged

- Orichalum weapons like from NPCs = 4s95c (will just use 5s to keep numbers even) x 1000 = 50g   

- For NA with current prices (assuming I could buy fusion powders at 5s ea) = 5s x 3000 = 150g

-10g exchange fee w/ 5 elements x 60 = 600g

So total just based on element powders, fusion powders, soulstone crystals, and transmute costs = 2000g total, 800g more expensive at the time of this writing. All subject to increase or decrease based on current market values. Feel free to let me know if I messed up any numbers

This doesn't even account for the timesink alone that if you bought everything as mentioned, and then the ridiculous amount of time you have to just sit there buying and salvaging 1000 weapons. If anything they should leave this as a 3rd option for those who want it, and return the 20g option. It's sadly largely still more money and time efficient than this new option.

Edit 1: Missed the 10g trade in fee w/ the 5x elements as pointed out by Bim404 in another topic.

• 4 weeks later...

Right now this is the biggest problem upgrading now next to PTS.

I can't upgrade at all since I don't have enough soul stones to get my legendary jewels and elements. Then afford the crystals to upgrade as well.:PoharanConfused:

the problem is that u cant farm that.    30 ss ...  from where ?    

1 time they say that there decrease costs.  yes  from 20g to 10g  perfect BUT  we add  reassures.  perfect.   they don't  care that for only 1 legendary earning you need around  200 elements or more.   

and 1 more thing.  ij  korea its costs also 10g  but  only 1 crafted item.  (upg item) and here its 5 items. 

high costs - resurses - no drop  - buy from f8 - no  gold  - by from f5  oh sorry  there r no gold there.  so u cant do anything.

2 hours ago, MorganClaus said:

the problem is that u cant farm that.    30 ss ...  from where ?    

1 time they say that there decrease costs.  yes  from 20g to 10g  perfect BUT  we add  reassures.  perfect.   they don't  care that for only 1 legendary earning you need around  200 elements or more.   

and 1 more thing.  ij  korea its costs also 10g  but  only 1 crafted item.  (upg item) and here its 5 items. 

high costs - resurses - no drop  - buy from f8 - no  gold  - by from f5  oh sorry  there r no gold there.  so u cant do anything.

i farmed 30 Elements in one night (900 Soulstone+crystals) in SSP , i had to do it during the night because there are always too many players otherwise.

The Only real problem i had was the lack of channels , 2 if far too few.

Archived