Sign in to follow this  
Makkius

Cinderlands Tranformation Stone

Recommended Posts

Makkius   

Hi, i just came back to the game after more than a year and i noticed that i can evolve my awakened hongmoon ring, necklace and earrings, i already have the infernal set for the upgrade but i don't have the cinderlands transformation stone. I saw on a 2 years ago post that the cheapest way to get it is the crafting, but i can't find it in the crafting tab. Can please someone help me with that? Thank you in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The cinderlands transformation is no longer craft able or obtainable outside of the market. You also won't be needing to evolve your hongmoon accessories/weapon as those items aren't even given out anymore. You now get new weapons and accessories as you do the story, with dungeon items being better then story ones. As you already have the infernal accessories, you should just use them as is until you get better ones from the story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Makkius   

Thank you, didn't know that. Is there something else that i should know about old items? I've already salvaged my old true blight weapon for a profane one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Just stick to the main story and you'll get everything you need to start working on end game stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raikytsu   
On 02/02/2018 at 9:58 AM, LunaticAzure said:

The cinderlands transformation is no longer craft able or obtainable outside of the market.

So, how people can sell it, if the only way is buying from mkt??
Its the player mkt or the cash ones?

 

Tnx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/02/2020 at 9:23 PM, Raikytsu said:

So, how people can sell it, if the only way is buying from mkt??
Its the player mkt or the cash ones?

 

Tnx

Because once upon a time they existed, they were not removed from the game, they are just not craft able and not obtainable, it's common sense that people will still have them and sell them on market place, but no one buys them as they have no use, same as there are many many items from level 45 cap and above that existed and was removed from the game "aka" expired but people still have them because they chosen not to antique them and keep them, I also saved so many items that most people don't have, items that were removed from the game and don't exist, I also still have Founder's pack that I did not open all this time hehe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Raikytsu   
On 08/02/2020 at 2:02 PM, SayhaSeer said:

Because once upon a time they existed, they were not removed from the game, they are just not craft able and not obtainable, it's common sense that people will still have them and sell them on market place, but no one buys them as they have no use, same as there are many many items from level 45 cap and above that existed and was removed from the game "aka" expired but people still have them because they chosen not to antique them and keep them, I also saved so many items that most people don't have, items that were removed from the game and don't exist, I also still have Founder's pack that I did not open all this time hehe. 

ok no prob, really dont need it anymore :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this