Transmutation - Some suggestions

Kozuki

-Make it possible for players to select the amount of input, instead of asking them to click one by one. I still have the nightmare of transmuting 1,000 Thanksgiving box. Also, transmuting EXP charms is not something fun to do either. Of course, some certain transmutation where you have to input the main material manually (gem upgrades, pet pods) should be kept the same.

-Shorten the animation of transmutation progress. It takes like 3s per transmutation. Now if I transmute 100 exp charms, it will be 300s, which is 6m of just clicking the button.

are we really getting this lazy that we are counting in detail the amount of clicks and time it takes to do something so simple as transmuting your exp charms lol and other transmute items? like come on lol, clicking something in transmute really does not take that much time out of your day that you need it shortened.

Its not being lazy.. Technically speaking all the clicking does do wear damage to mouses.. & keyboards.. in the year and half that I have played Blade and Soul I have had to replace my mouse once, and replaced my keyboard once.. The keyboard main function that failed first was the #4 & Tab. I bought a Corsair Gaming keyboard much more silent keystrokes.. and I can replace the switches when they fail. So yea having to click less could extend the life of these hardware pieces. 

I think they could streamline crafting multiples, like when we purchase multiples. 

I think they should also make it so we can take the crystal version of materials and make them the original version.. in the crafting process charge a fee per piece to convert them back to their original form. I have thousands of Soulstone crystal & Sacred Orb crystal it would be useful to be able to turn these back into their original form, making them more useful.

Archived