Bread

should I upgrade the ring from Ebondrake Citadel

Bread   

Hey everyone,

I'm a bit behind on things. My sister and I recently got the legendary ring from Ebondrake Citadel. (I forget the name.) I don't have any other legendary accessories yet, but I'll be going for them soon. Anyway, I was looking at the upgrade path for this ring, and it seems to me like the stats it gives after the upgrades are only a marginal improvement over what it gives right now at level 1, even though the upgrade costs are as hefty as any other. Also taking into consideration that much better legendary accessories drop from higher dungeons, I wondered if it might be better to just leave this ring at level 1 forever. Is there a general consensus on this?

MantisxD   

Hi that ring isint very usfull so you can just leave it at stage 1 or get to max st 3. You will eventualy replace it wit bt raid one.

Before you even get to BT you'll spam Desolate Tomb for the purple ring of your element, and Naryu Sanctum for the puple earring of your element - the combo effect is worth an additional 700 crit dmg which is pretty damn big.  The only basic legendary accessories you want are necklace & belt.  Ear is trash and ring is marginal at best.

Canzone   
vor 1 Minute schrieb cibacrome:

Before you even get to BT you'll spam Desolate Tomb for the purple ring of your element, and Naryu Sanctum for the puple earring of your element - the combo effect is worth an additional 700 crit dmg which is pretty damn big.  The only basic legendary accessories you want are necklace & belt.  Ear is trash and ring is marginal at best.

and of course bracelet, which is probably the best legendary out of the basic ones.

Yes, bracelet is the biggest improvement for most classes, but the neck is a very close second for some.  Anyway, running purple dungeons and finishing the quest who's name i don't remember lol will get you those draken cores really fast, no need to focus just on NS for bracelet.

Edited by cibacrome

If you want, you can still max the ring and at stage 10. you could salvage it for getting special tokens which you can use to reduce evolution cost of another legendary accessories.

Kozuki   
5 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

If you want, you can still max the ring and at stage 10. you could salvage it for getting special tokens which you can use to reduce evolution cost of another legendary accessories.

No, don't max the ring if it is stage 1. The breakthrough costs and the jewel costs add up may not make the evolution cost of hellion accessories any cheaper. Both materials and jewels can use them to upgrade the Hellion accessories instead.

The thing with crux is that it helps you to not feel wasteful to just throw away a stage 10 accessory that you have upgraded a long time ago when transits from Draken to Hellion accessories.

6 hours ago, Bread said:

Hey everyone,

I'm a bit behind on things. My sister and I recently got the legendary ring from Ebondrake Citadel. (I forget the name.) I don't have any other legendary accessories yet, but I'll be going for them soon. Anyway, I was looking at the upgrade path for this ring, and it seems to me like the stats it gives after the upgrades are only a marginal improvement over what it gives right now at level 1, even though the upgrade costs are as hefty as any other. Also taking into consideration that much better legendary accessories drop from higher dungeons, I wondered if it might be better to just leave this ring at level 1 forever. Is there a general consensus on this?

Leave the ring at stage 1. Do not attempt to upgrade it, as you will replace it very soon.

You can grind Desolate Tomb and Naryu Sanctum, you will earn awakened element ring and earring which is miles ahead of Destiny Ring and Pinnacle Earring due to their element damage and critical damage from set bonus. Upgrade them to true version for a little more boost, and keep using them until you get better stuffs from Skybreak Spire raid.

Fieryfly   

@ stage 10, the ring can be broken for a special material piece that can help you save a bit of hassle when you get the legendary glove and upgrade it to its 1st stage.  I like having the Destiny ring for the bonuses it has.. its useful in Vt where accuracy can be a issue.

11 hours ago, Bread said:

Hey everyone,

Upgrade it yes. please dont trash it. when you get bt elemental ring, and legendary belt, you can trash, not getting directly the heroic elemental ring or earring.