Duelist Bandle available via HM Coins

Master Shana

Hi all..

I will make a post here regarding the Duelist Bandle be available via HM coins. I tried to send a ticket and they advised me to post it here, so that the community team will be able to gather player feedback so they can suggest game improvements to development team.

Because we all know that not all players can purchase NCOINS in the game. Casual players only do Dungeon farming to earn Golds and then sell it for HM coins. That way, they can also buy some items in the HM Store. But the big problem here is not all are available via HM coins. Big example here is the Duelist Bundle.

Maybe some players will tell me to do PVP to earn points so that i can buy the materials for activating some HM skills. But for me PVP is too difficult and my focus is only PVE. So using this Duelist Bundle will help me a lot. Hoping I can get some feedback to all players what they think about it. And maybe the Game developers might hear us and they can make changes in the Store.

I think making all Ncoins Items be available via HM coins is good and it will help a lot of players in game. Especially casual players.

Thank you

besides the gifting of the duelist bundle, I am inclined to agree if its for sale with ncoin then it should be for sale with HM coin. I think that was the main topic of this thread. The secondary topic being able to access the duelist bundle with HM coin but i might be wrong. 

Archived