EterniTySouL07

Untradeable Event Outfits Not Eligible For Transfer

Recommended Posts

Someone from support told me that my Secretkeeper outfit set and my Ebondrake Wheel will not be transferred to my other character because they can be re-obtained in game without support's help. Yet I can't find them anywhere in game at all, and everyone I talk to in game seems to think that they are not re-obtainable.

 

Can someone please explain this to me?

Edited by EterniTySouL07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm, sounds like the support guy gave you a cut and paste reply. Thoses items cannot be reobtained at the current ime

they might come back but the chance is slim.

 

Try again and hope the support guy reads the post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   

And? That's how it should be.these were limited time rewards bound to character. They should not transfer them in the first place at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kozuki   
2 hours ago, HateMe said:

And? That's how it should be.these were limited time rewards bound to character. They should not transfer them in the first place at all.

90% of outfits in event tab are account-bound. It has been always that way, except for some weird expectations for no reason, which I believe that they are just lazy to code them to be account-bound, considering they even forget to add wardrobe slots for some event and F10 outfits from time to time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
1 hour ago, Kozuki said:

90% of outfits in event tab are account-bound. It has been always that way, except for some weird expectations for no reason, which I believe that they are just lazy to code them to be account-bound, considering they even forget to add wardrobe slots for some event and F10 outfits from time to time.

These are character bound because they were quest / story progression rewards. Thats the whole reason. And showroom usually gets the slots for new costumes 1-2 maintenances after release if its not done on release day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HateMe said:

These are character bound because they were quest / story progression rewards. Thats the whole reason. And showroom usually gets the slots for new costumes 1-2 maintenances after release if its not done on release day.

No they weren't. The Ebondrake Wheel was given for the Candycloud Park event in 2017, and the Secret Keeper costume was given out for completion of Act 7 during launch month, like the Pistachio Dream costume. They are both organized under the events tab in the showroom, so there should be no reason why they are not bound to account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
5 minutes ago, Pekingduckman said:

No they weren't. The Ebondrake Wheel was given for the Candycloud Park event in 2017, and the Secret Keeper costume was given out for completion of Act 7 during launch month, like the Pistachio Dream costume. They are both organized under the events tab in the showroom, so there should be no reason why they are not bound to account.

You just named the reasons, sorry but if they were event rewards and story progression rewards you should only use them on the character you completed it on, its logic.

Just because some others are account bound doesnt mean everything should be. And regardless of that, they are not account bound so alone for that why would support have to transfer it? Its not acc bound so not eligible for any transfer.

Edited by HateMe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tristan   

Well I understand where OP is coming from.  Perhaps she got those items on a character she has decided to no longer play but has maxxed a new main.  The Pistachio Dream outfit which was given at i think level 50 is account bound and can be transferred.  Just like the Outfit that was given out when warlock was released can be transferred.  Most outfits can.  To me the only outfits that should not be able to be marked as account bound are the ones that drop from dungeons and the wheels of fate.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welp. They won't transfer my cosmetics because they're intended to be character bound and they don't have any info on if they will be available again in the future. It's been months since these cosmetics were released (April 12) and I'm literally the only person here complaining about the fact that I can't move them to my Main character like other event cosmetics that were aquired in the same way (Temptation, Pistachio Dream, and every outfit exchangeable via the event tab). 

Edited by EterniTySouL07

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Temptation was re-released later on as an account bound item. Pistachio Dream i dont think was ever re-released, but honestly, i dont see the reason why you need to have outfits on specific chars. The likely hood that you are going to wear them is little to none. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now