Compare 6v6 before and now.

RavTH

Before 6v6 we had balance in gear because everyone was equal. 550+ ap vs 750+ ap I could get easily 1700+ and many people could be gold, now I can't even pass 1400+ cuz lul gear cary2stronk

now we have new class that does 300k in a blink of an eye

pvp gear based is dead in this game unless you have no respect and ruin gameplay for everyone by being that person that just 1 shoots your team mates and doesn't know a thing about pvp.

Tech chase? Crit Def? LUL WAT ARE THOSE?

On 1/31/2018 at 2:33 PM, RavTH said:

Before 6v6 we had balance in gear because everyone was equal. 550+ ap vs 750+ ap I could get easily 1700+ and many people could be gold, now I can't even pass 1400+ cuz lul gear cary2stronk

now we have new class that does 300k in a blink of an eye

pvp gear based is dead in this game unless you have no respect and ruin gameplay for everyone by being that person that just 1 shoots your team mates and doesn't know a thing about pvp.

Tech chase? Crit Def? LUL WAT ARE THOSE?

This is true. Back in the old days, I can go up to 1600-1700 rank easily and it was a lot of fun until raven gear got introduced into this game.

Now, it is hard to get over 1500 as majority of the players have raven/ascendant gears (even aransu gear) sitting at around 1400. As soon as you have few players with 0 critical def +baleful players, you get derank drastically no matter how much you contributed to the match. There was a day when my rank went from 1510 down to 1420 within 7 matches. 1 match I dc'ed, 1 match was equal balance team (close match) and the other 5 matches were me+baleful players vs full raven/aransu/ascendant+ players.

Nowadays, if you want to get to gold rank, either you are super whale or have a super whale partner to carry you or you have to be lucky that the other team has all baleful players.

I remember when legendary stage 6 was max weapon. You could even make your stand with a true scorpio, at least with some skill. We had to fight and no one was able to oneshot any other player.

Anyway the many different weapons and AP are not the real problem.

Ill guess no one at NC-Soft thought about the impact of elemental damage to PVP and it seems they stil dont think about that, since there is no defence against elemental damage.

The main problem i see, are badges and soulshield (VT for e.g.) combinations that increase the elemental dmg extremly. Thats why so many players are able to onesot you even you have a decent or high defence / krit defence.

So remove elemental damage from PVP, which would mean disable Badges / Soulshields / Gems and even Weaponprocs that raise elemental damage. We have PVP Gear, so why someone with PVE gear should have any advance with PVE-Gear? 

Acendent Weapon still have some advance over Raven / Aransu but will never be able to compeede with the damage those Weapons can deal with proper badge.

Or at least give us some high defence against elemental damage.

As i mentioned before in other threads, when i want to oneshot other players, ill go and play an egoshooter.

4fb714aff4c0740c3b50beda6df46df5.jpg

it aint fun anymore
even with gear like this
9a85a1a33530e4af2ccaf3e3826abb2d.png
you could compete against legendary s6

15 hours ago, FrozenB said:

This is true. Back in the old days, I can go up to 1600-1700 rank easily and it was a lot of fun until raven gear got introduced into this game.

Now, it is hard to get over 1500 as majority of the players have raven/ascendant gears (even aransu gear) sitting at around 1400. As soon as you have few players with 0 critical def +baleful players, you get derank drastically no matter how much you contributed to the match. There was a day when my rank went from 1510 down to 1420 within 7 matches. 1 match I dc'ed, 1 match was equal balance team (close match) and the other 5 matches were me+baleful players vs full raven/aransu/ascendant+ players.

Nowadays, if you want to get to gold rank, either you are super whale or have a super whale partner to carry you or you have to be lucky that the other team has all baleful players.

6v6 is like a poker game, you get 6 cards(players), and you check them and then you check other team and depending which one will have Ace(whale) will win.

its supposed to be enjoyable not frustrating as hell.  ppl do pvp for fun.  and the ones that take it seriously actually rank up to gold plat etc so they dont get grouped with the casuals.

now its just hey imma spend 100$ buy some gold get my max pvp gear and kill lower geared ppl so i can farm faster.  the most frustrating thing ive experienced

Archived