Please Give Faster Chi Regen Back to Premium Members

Yuki

Seriously tho that saved so many people in dungeons. Party pull that shaves off 6 seconds + chi infuse = 3 sec res. If there was someone else who could infuse chi it was an insta res. Now at least 3 people need to stop dpsing boss and infuse for an instant res, and no one's gonna stop dpsing for that so we end up with dead people and more wipes. With how much the higher rank premium members got cucked by the rank removal and the meager compensation of an extended premium, it would be better to leave as many benefits as you could.

I don't find it unreasonable to want this back in the game. Since I have always been a premium member myself, I never knew how bad everyone else had it until this change hit everyone across the board. It's not super horrible or anything, but it was the "norm" for a lot of us who've played BNS since NA launch, and who took it for granted, even though it was one of the things premium users were paying for. It's like the cooldown on windwalking - I have never had to worry about that at all, but always saw it listed in our benefits, as subscribers.

So even though free-to-play players had to have a little extra chi recovery time, I never knew what it was like, so as long as I kept paying for premium, I never had to worry about it. The mentality there was, "No biggie - I'm paying so I don't have to put up with that", basically.

I have spent the money NC asked for, in return for the one-year subscription, two times in a row, so far, being two years of premium time.

For a brief time, I let the first subscription run out because I wasn't sure if I would pay for a second year, until I saw that a new outfit set (Samurai set) would come with the 2nd year's annual sub bundle, and after realizing that the wardrobe was still something I wanted to keep.

Now, with the wardrobe being free for everyone, as it should have been for a LONG time before they finally gave it to us, I don't see much value in the new premium membership - at least not for a 3rd annual bundle. A costume probably won't do it for me this time if it means spending around $100 again, or whatever it was for the first two years.

The new premium's only value for me right now is the login bonus - extra exp charms, just for being semi-afk, if I'm not in the mood to play BNS for the day.

This is also the first week I haven't bothered with weekly challenges in a long while, because BNS bores me right now, and I have tons of other games to play, including Monster Hunter World, which I'm enjoying at the moment.

I'm going for Hunter Rank 6 before my work week starts again, so that I can participate in the Horizon Zero Dawn collaboration event, and I hope I get the goodies from it before it ends.

I wasn't about to miss out on a cute set of "Watcher" gear for my Palico (my personal, little cat person helper fella) just to waste time doing daily/weekly challenges after weekly maintenance.

Hopefully, this Friday will see NEW, better-looking cosmetics in the Hongmoon Store in BNS, but the trend lately has been old, re-releases of ugly junk that isn't trapped behind expensive RNG boxes or troves. The way things in BNS have been going, it's not keeping me in the mood for the game, and giving me less reason to log in every day.

If NC is running out of ideas, or if the localization team is trying to drag out their tenure with the NA region, a lot of people are just going to get the same way, and lose interest with BNS. Currently, I only play events and new content. I'm not saying that a lot fo people are going to quit the game if they don't shape up, because a lot of other people say that in the forums just about every day. --But morale will continue to plummet if new and better things do not start to happen asap.

The tailor shop, understandably a work-in-progress, COULD have used a few additions for this week, but nothing was apparently added or even done with it since release.

The color choices need to be broadened, and a color slider bar would be a LOT more worthwhile, along with a saturation and brightness bar. It sucks when the only two "brown" color choices are "taupe" and "chestnut", and when you look at the colors on your outfits, they are NOT either color at all.

For some reason, "scarlet" is a medium-dark ORANGE, but labeled as "scarlet", and there's barely ONE blue color to pick from. --And "crimson" is a much darker red, while the one in BNS is a bit too bright, but that's kind of forgivable, while the scarlet one is not. lol

TLDR: Keep your customers interested, or you'll see less of us, and you'll soon have to merge all of your servers into ONE, for the thirteen people who'll still be on this game in the end, but can't stand eachother enough to form a full raid party, because 7 of them will be gold farmers/spammers trying to squeeze whatever they can that's left to make money off of with the remaining players.

We need NEW, better things to happen in BNS, and what is boils down to is giving us reasons to WANT to play BNS. I WANT to want to play BNS, but it's more appealing to play other games sometimes, when BNS feels like a 2nd job or chore with little to no rewards for doing so. It would just make us want to spend more time with our first job... kind of...  lol

NCsoft already made a statement that they wanted the faster chi regen out of the premium membership from day 1. They do not want anything in there that affects combat, so they removed it and they already clearly stated it will not be brought back to premium ever.

"No biggie - i'm paying so i don't have to put up with that" lolwhat? Just a sec, let me... Hahahahaha, welcome to all the other players who didn't have premium world. The chi reduction should've never been into the premium to begin with. Neather wardrobe. And it won't go back there, so get used and play the game as everyone else does or just don't die so you won't care about it. ?

4 hours ago, Sayk said:

"No biggie - i'm paying so i don't have to put up with that" lolwhat? Just a sec, let me... Hahahahaha, welcome to all the other players who didn't have premium world. The chi reduction should've never been into the premium to begin with. Neather wardrobe. And it won't go back there, so get used and play the game as everyone else does or just don't die so you won't care about it. ?

That's fine also, but after 67 days we got from stage10 premium, I'm happily canceling my subscription. Now that the wardrobe is free, i can take my money elsewhere...

Bottom point, we had something they took away and also they promised on stream we'd have Marketplace sell option anywhere, instead we got higher fees for selling, so thanks but no thanks, not worth paying for sub anymore.

16 hours ago, Sayk said:

How about I "welcome" YOU to the world of people like me, who have to stop tanking or dps'ing to rez OTHER people, you dummy. lol

I can rez myself with self-rez charms that I craft for myself AND I craft the party-wide rez charms, in case I/we ever need them. I don't die often, but when I do, it's usually because I'm standing there for MORE time than I used to have to, to rez OTHER people. This affects the whole party and not just the player who pays for premium. I couldn't care less whether or not you're one of these people who's SO super proud that they don't spend a single penny on this game. Bravo, and good for you. While free-to-play players are saving their money, the cost of doing business (Running dungeons and raids) is STILL being paid. Before, it was the premium members with less downtime, which helped the entire party. Now, the cost is STILL being paid in the form of everyone having more downtime. I get that it wasn't a feature meant to be in the premium benefits in the first place, but it's dumb that it WAS put in there and NOW taken away after it had become the norm for over two years. Even if none of us ever had that benefit at all, has it ever occurred to you that EVENTUALLY, some people, including yourself, would complain about the amount of downtime and ask or demand that such a dumb ritual would be sped up...? As much as people complain about BNS in the forums, you think THIS aspect of the game would be left out, because everyone is just happier with the chi recovery being such a nice, round number...?

Give me a break - eventually, SOMEONE would complain about the downtime, even if we never knew a better one for premium users ever existed. Keep your assumptions of other people and your condescension to yourself and let us adults have a conversation before you decide to poke your head into the room with unwanted, unproductive interjections.

As a [former, I suppose] premium rank 10 member, I agree that it should not be a premium benefit because it's a clear combat advantage over free players. 

But I DO want recovery time reductions to be a thing. I'd personally suggest adding it to a piece of gear? Like perhaps the legendary belt? 

Archived