High PC, Low FPS... Help Please!

Ayana Keiko

Hello. I need your help guys. I am dealing with FPS problem. Here's my PC's system features.

-Intel Core i5 8250U 1.80 GHz (with turbo 3.5 GHz) (8 cores)

-8GB DDR4 RAM

- DUAL GPU first one is;

- Intel UHD Graphics 620 4 GB and the other one is

- AMD Radeon R5 M330 2 GB

- 1 TB Harddisk

- Windows 10

- 6MB Cache

Here guys. I'm playing BnSs in Low-End Optimization setting and im getting 40-45 FPS in towns, 55-60 FPS in dungeons. Help please. I'm working the game in 32-bit option but it's not working too. What am I suppose to do?

(I bring FPS Limit Rate 120 from the settings, that's not the problem.)

P.S: Done this priority settings from the task manager but this is not worked too. It's increase the FPS  amount about 5-6.

P.S: My drivers are updated.

P.S: My computers model is;

HP Laptop 15-bs107nt

Correct me if im wrong but due to poor coding and optimization of the game engine by the developers, BnS is incabable of using 4-core or 8-core CPU's and multiple GPU's to increase performance so those are kinda getting wasted here. Meaning there isn't much you can do to make it better unfortunetly unless developers fix it which might never happen.

Best CPU's and GPU's would probably be high performance single or double core ones as far as im aware.

7 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Correct me if im wrong but due to poor coding and optimization of the game engine by the developers, BnS is incabable of using 4-core or 8-core CPU's and multiple GPU's to increase performance so those are kinda getting wasted here.

The game uses multy core CPUs. That is why ppl with Ryzen and core i7 have mcuh better fps in general.

10 hours ago, Ayana Keiko said:

Hello. I need your help guys. I am dealing with FPS problem. Here's my PC's system features.

-Intel Core i5 8250U 1.80 GHz (with turbo 3.5 GHz) (8 cores)

-8GB DDR4 RAM

- DUAL GPU first one is;

- Intel UHD Graphics 620 4 GB and the other one is

- AMD Radeon R5 M330 2 GB

- 1 TB Harddisk

- Windows 10

- 6MB Cache

Your pc spec is very poor. It's a notebook right? GPU is very weak - you can not play any heavy game with it. Also playing with HDD in bns - is a bad idea. Long loading times + fps deeps in start of combat. SSD - is your best friend. CPU is... meh.. it will do.

Buy an SSD instead of your HDD. And make an external GPU setup with something like gtx 1050 or better. It's the only way you can make this notebook able to handle games.

Archived