SF question>returnee

frappuccino

which build is better for PVE currently? and what are the HM skills needed to be unlocked for effective PVE for SF

in term of PVE comparing with WL... who has better dps output and which one more demand in dungeon (with less requirement)...is SF generally welcomed in all pt or just 1 specific dg?

have both class at lv 50 so yea...give me your opinion

3 hours ago, kultaseni said:

I just came back to the game a few weeks ago and have always mained my WL. I used my free 50 boost on SF and haven't played my WL since. WL def do more damage and are more sought after bc of SB, but I just enjoy SF way more

thank you for your vague opinion but im still want to know answers to my questions.

1. element build for SF in pve?

2.HM skills required for SF in pve (from most essential to good to have)

3.detailed or elaborated answer on dps rating n  demand in pve 

13 hours ago, frappuccino said:

which build is better for PVE currently? and what are the HM skills needed to be unlocked for effective PVE for SF

in term of PVE comparing with WL... who has better dps output and which one more demand in dungeon (with less requirement)...is SF generally welcomed in all pt or just 1 specific dg?

have both class at lv 50 so yea...give me your opinion

Both ice and earth are pretty much on par in pve atm. Earth might do a bit more burst (if ice sf uses short cd soul) but in the end their end dps is around the same, ice sf being on the top like maybe 5-15k. Ice sf is really ping dependant if you have high ping you cant pull off as much rmb/s which will make your dps considerably lower, earth is not that ping dependant and you need to anicancel lmb rmb f or with high gear just cobalt punch and f I believe. And ice sf can get a bit boring since it is literally only spamming rmb and f when up and frost storm when up and every now and then howling blast for crit boost, earth is a bit harder but pretty braindead aswell imo. 

And then comparing warlock and soul fighter. Ice warlock might do a bit more dps in f12 than a ice soulfigher purely because they use soulburn. If both have soulburn and same gear I would bet ice sf would out dps the warlock, atleast in longer fights (and depending on your ping). If you compare shadow wl they do shit dps after 55 patch and I outdps my friends warlock who is shadow in f12 even when he has sb and I dont with pretty much exactly the same gear by 30kish dps.

SF should be welcomed to parties since it has mediocre dps, not the best not the worst. Solo dps is not that great since everyone uses dragon bracelet cause of the soulburn buffs but you should be using tiger bracelet if you want to maximize your solo dps in f12 for example. Warlocks are accepted pretty much to every party since they boost everyone with sb.

hold on hold on... mediocre dps? gimme a break.

sf has the 2nd-3rd top dps in the game, earth is about execution while ice is about ping. with ice, you need around 100ms to max your dps. you can outburst and outdps a player with better gear, maybe sin and gunner is ahead a bit only. for solo play, its a bit of a hard time getting those chi stacks in the beginning, but the class is really gear dependant.

hm skill wise, you definitely need hm right punch, maybe both forst storms after, then hm heal. your hm heal is the best party utility that the class can offer, and basically the most expensive. after that you can work on your hm counter for conventional reasons and etc, you dont need hm lmb for ice though.

in short term, you def wanna pick warlock, its always good to have, parties are willing to carry you just for your sb. but for me, it gets boring, and after maining sf i miss those mobility abilities a lot.

https://bnstree.com/character/eu/inanhesh with this mediocre gear i can do 120-130k dps in f12, if my ping is good.

edit: i did so much replies and advice comments about this subject, i kind of wrote this thing down for the 100th time, i cant believe you guys cant scroll down in the sf topic.

2nd 3rd top dps in the game? You aint playing the same game I am. Sin, bd, gunner, fm and kfm all do more with max gear and proper rotation. So yes it is mediocre dps. I do 360k with my gear but sins, gunners, fms, kfms all do more with the same gear.

ps. heres my gear https://bnstree.com/character/eu/Konesoul

And yes look up some guides from reddit theres bunch of them regarding sf.

Archived