Am I the only one who have had enough of collecting the login reward?

Sir Bismarck

If they are actually trying to resemble korea, then the mailing fee prices for the gems wouldn't be this cheap as now. NCwest has nerfed the mailing fee down to ground after tons of players (or whales) were whining/crying/complaining about the mailing fee.

Also, korea didn't have the token system to exchange for legendary accessories like we do here.

8 hours ago, FrozenB said:

If they are actually trying to resemble korea, then the mailing fee prices for the gems wouldn't be this cheap as now. NCwest has nerfed the mailing fee down to ground after tons of players (or whales) were whining/crying/complaining about the mailing fee.

It's because there was a huge thread that started of people disliking the new mailing fee prices, people were saying how we don't get as much gold as Korea to have the mailing fee prices set so high (which is true, as much gold as KR gets having to mail gems for 200 gold is like silver to them) so they communicated that with the devs and got it reduced. I'm not saying that they actually "are" trying to resemble them, just quoting what they said theirselves.

16 hours ago, Gennady said:

I'd say it's not about other regions having it. It's about business interest. Things like login rewards exist in all games to help holding player base after year or two from launch. It's just to give players reasons to log in every day and spend some time online. Daily dash has an 1hr cooldown for the same reason - to hold player in game. But need to unpack items by clicking each of them does not serve business interest. It just annoys players.

While this discussion is started from login rewards, I'd like to remind that this stupidity also exists when you buy few items in f10. Bought 6 outfit stamps to send outfit to alt - you need to unpack each individually. Bought few rng boxes - the same, you need to unpack them. And I don't understand why they are "packed" in the first place.

As far as i remember...items were not "packed" when the game released for NA, they implemented that way later due to a lot of players issuing refunds on stuff.

If i remember good you can get a refund for the item if you have not unpacked it. When you unpack it they wont refund it for "accidental purchase" since you deliberately clicked 2 times on the item.

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

As far as i remember...items were not "packed" when the game released for NA, they implemented that way later due to a lot of players issuing refunds on stuff.

If i remember good you can get a refund for the item if you have not unpacked it. When you unpack it they wont refund it for "accidental purchase" since you deliberately clicked 2 times on the item.

Weird solution, given the fact that player need to move item to inventory to use it. They could've use this as "click of no return"

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone,

We're looking into ways that will simplify claiming items from the Received Items mailbox, especially for the large amount of button clicks that comes with Login Rewards. We'll keep you posted when we have more information. 

It's not just the number of button clicks, that's silly and shouldn't happen, but it's also so bug infested - I am, once again, unable to collect rewards.  This happens too often, and support is unwilling to make good, they always say there's nothing they can do.

On 1/25/2018 at 10:02 AM, HateMe said:

First off the rewards are milestone based, so per milestone reached you get a reward, that alone makes them non-stackable.

Secondly i much rather get the charms rather than the exp itself because then i can decide to use it on alt characters or not. Plus the rewards will change in the future so they cant make those stackable since every reward will be different. I much frather they focus on actual game issues rather something that will solve itself in a few weeks when we get different rewards in there.

I do get your point but you are literally just creating a problem where there is none....lol

As for the disabled players...i would much appreciate YOU not talking for them and let them voice their own opinions.

I'm not creating a problem where there is none, because I'm not the one in charge of content creation here. Anyone can simply choose to ignore what I even said, but no matter what you and I would rather have, the issues are still there and not going away anytime soon. Sure, I would rather they fix more important things, but what CAN be stacked should also be unstackable, ergo no problem there should even exist. Also, your comment about not liking ME speaking for disabled players isn't for YOU to make either, when you don't have an inkling of what my situation is. I have my own struggles and issues, but these forums aren't the place for me to disclose my life's story, nor is it your business, so I'll just leave it at that.

I was merely referring to people in some pretty extreme cases who have it a little rougher than others, to put it mildly, and I did not exclude myself in such references.

I can see how you would assume that I was only speaking for another party or group of people, but I'm speaking to include EVERYONE who has even some semblance of similar difficulties. Some of us have injuries or health issues that had developed over time or from accidents in the workplace, for instance. Sometimes, it's an unfortunate mix of such things, so that high horse you find yourself a-perched could be lowered a peg or two so some of us could hitch a ride too. lol

If I offended you in some way with the idea that I'm not included with a "disability" label, I apologize. I won't apologize for my disabilities or speaking our for others who have some of the problems I do with games like these. None of us are perfect, so it's good that we can at least TALK freely of such things without someone biting down on us when we make a mere utterance.

If such words are uncomfortable to you, just imagine how uncomfortable it is for people to even bring it up in conversation, even as part of some other topic.

I could CHOOSE to be offended, but that's not one of my shortcomings, thankfully.

Oh, but even mentioning that playing games like this CAN be challenging for people like me is such a bother, so I guess it's NOT okay for me to talk about it, and that I should keep my mouth shut in the shadows - maybe cry myself to sleep. lol

I'm just kidding. It's just hard to resist playing the guy with one hand who jokes about being an amputee and asking someone if they "need a hand".

I would much appreciate YOU not deciding for me, or anyone else, just who I can speak for.

If you were disabled, I would defend your honor for you, without you being around to hear my words, without a moment's hesitation.

I'd type such words, even with my own struggles and disabilities to manage.

I won't, however, look for a reply or response here, because I now consider this matter closed on my end, and see no reason to revisit it.

That's another shortcoming of mine - I neither expect, nor care for an apology in the near or distant future. I probably should be more gracious than this, but I have the right to be mad after seeing such words. XD

I'm kidding, though - I'm not mad. Not much anyway.^^;

On 1/26/2018 at 8:36 PM, Liinxy said:

Hey everyone,

We're looking into ways that will simplify claiming items from the Received Items mailbox, especially for the large amount of button clicks that comes with Login Rewards. We'll keep you posted when we have more information. 

I just now saw this, and would like to thank you for this response. I'll look forward to such streamlining, so thanks.^^

I wanted to move some outfits from one character to another so I went to the Hongmoon store and bought 96 items.  Had to manually click on each of those 96 items individually to accept them.  Then I had to sit and manually put those 96 items into stacks of 6 and 3 to move the items over.

WHY are they not sold in the Hongmoon store in lots of 6 and 3 which is the amounts needed to move outfits and adornments?  It is all these stupid little lazy things on the programming side that make this game boring and tedious.

2 hours ago, Cherish said:

I wanted to move some outfits from one character to another so I went to the Hongmoon store and bought 96 items.  Had to manually click on each of those 96 items individually to accept them.  Then I had to sit and manually put those 96 items into stacks of 6 and 3 to move the items over.

WHY are they not sold in the Hongmoon store in lots of 6 and 3 which is the amounts needed to move outfits and adornments?  It is all these stupid little lazy things on the programming side that make this game boring and tedious.

Cuz it will phase out of the purpose of Daily Login :D

• NCSOFT
On 1/27/2018 at 12:27 AM, cibacrome said:

It's not just the number of button clicks, that's silly and shouldn't happen, but it's also so bug infested - I am, once again, unable to collect rewards.  This happens too often, and support is unwilling to make good, they always say there's nothing they can do.

This should hopefully be addressed when the development team complete their modification work that I mentioned above. If this still is occurring after we implement the changes, please let us know so we can continue improving the Login Reward feature.

On 1/31/2018 at 2:02 AM, Liinxy said:

This should hopefully be addressed when the development team complete their modification work that I mentioned above. If this still is occurring after we implement the changes, please let us know so we can continue improving the Login Reward feature.

I would recommend dropping the 10k exp charms though. They're nearly immaterial at this point. Maybe replace them with 100k ones and a 1m exp charm at the end?

Reason I say this is that apart from the biggest whales in the game VERY few people are even near HM20 yet alone HM25. Most average players arent even past HM16 even. More worthwhile exp charms wont hurt.

On 1/30/2018 at 6:02 PM, Liinxy said:

Thanks - I hope so but several patches later it's still an issue.  One thing that baffles me is the reset - what possible reason, other than irritating your users, is the reset not the same as system reset (4am PST)?

It's total bull**** while there are lots of alternate and way more acceptable ways. How about one 100k charm each hour for 3 hours, and double for prem instead of billions of 10k charms every half a hour? I know it's still free stuff but in this case its nothing but wasting time.

• 2 months later...

Archived