Am I the only one who have had enough of collecting the login reward?

Sir Bismarck

as in the title I'm sure there must be more than just me who has had enough with seeing this 

RSsmNKt.png

yPReyUh.png

every single day just to collect about 600k exp? because this is just dumb, couldn't we just get a system to collect them straight to your inventory when clicking the claim button?!

NCSoft be like "yeah we're listening to your feedback and will make it easier to collect it" and yet still does nothing about it. Just give us daily rewards as a bundle just like in F10. Makes everyone's life easier.

Such a pointless feature lol. I bought about 80 chromatic dye went to received items and wanted to pull my hair out unpacking and collecting all of them. Same goes with collecting the login rewards. They either remove it, bundle alike items automatically, or put a unpack all on current page and collect all on current page. Right now it is just too much unnecessary clicking.

You gotta be pulling a good one if this is annoying anyone at all.....

I was right about this community...anyway. It doesn't matter it's going to change later as the game updates for event purposes.

lol seeing posts like these is just funny from both sides now. yes it didn't make since for them to put it on F10 just to take it off again but at the same time is it really so hard for you guys to just collect the damn things and move on instead of complaining over something so trivial like this lol. seeing NC do things like this and then people rage over dumb stuff like this and make posts is hilarious, like they could just not give us a login reward at all lol but they at least give us this but no some people have to complain about the way they collect the login reward lmao, like just collect your shit and move on. bugging over how you collect the login rewards should be the least of your worries on things NC needs to fix lol.

Guys..the point is why the hell do we have to click for a few minutes every single day just to get some damn exp charms? Think of it like this..somebody buys a burger at mcdonalds and then puts it in their car, then walks back inside mcdonalds to buy another n put the new burger in his car, and repeating that..its extremly tedious AND POINTLESS. The reason people are annoyed especially is that its such an easy fix, just shows that ncwest doesnt give a damn by not fixing it

4 minutes ago, Phytolacca said:

Guys..the point is why the hell do we have to click for a few minutes every single day just to get some damn exp charms? Think of it like this..somebody buys a burger at mcdonalds and then puts it in their car, then walks back inside mcdonalds to buy another n put the new burger in his car, and repeating that..its extremly tedious AND POINTLESS. The reason people are annoyed especially is that its such an easy fix, just shows that ncwest doesnt give a damn by not fixing it

yes I get its tedious. but like I said why does it matter that damn much lol. their are way more things that people should be complaining about and asking NC to fix instead of worrying about something that we get for free and that we can just easily collect lol. yes its annoying but its not like its impossible or some shit like really its not that huge of a dea, we really should be complaining and worried about something else and not something like this and tbh it doesn't even take that long to collect all the charms, you guys act like your sitting their for hrs on end collecting some charms lol. like really why must we find something so tedious to complain about, either way you still get your free exp from them. would you rather them not give us free exp at all, cause they could very well bring us back to that if they wanted too. like seriuosly yes its tedious but its not that damn hard to collect so charms. if you guys have issues collecting a couple of charms then i don't know what to tell ya lol

6 minutes ago, Jacren said:

yes I get its tedious. but like I said why does it matter that damn much lol. their are way more things that people should be complaining about and asking NC to fix instead of worrying about something that we get for free and that we can just easily collect lol. yes its annoying but its not like its impossible or some shit like really its not that huge of a dea, we really should be complaining and worried about something else and not something like this and tbh it doesn't even take that long to collect all the charms, you guys act like your sitting their for hrs on end collecting some charms lol. like really why must we find something so tedious to complain about, either way you still get your free exp from them. would you rather them not give us free exp at all, cause they could very well bring us back to that if they wanted too.

Well you see just because people complain about this specifically, doesn't mean you or someone else can't complain about something else. And again you gotta understand that something like this is easily fixed which everything else people complain about isn't. Understand that if Ncwest isn't even fix something as easy as this then they either really don't give a damn about us (which im pretty sure is the reason)  or they aren't capable , which is just sad.

Also understand that it isn't just this dude..do you really think people would be so pissed off over just exp charms? This whole game has been building up with annoyances because of horrible management, people love this game which is why they play it but it is managed so poorly so of course people get get more and more annoyed at every little detail at this point. BS has been going on too often in na/eu bns

1 minute ago, Jacren said:

yes I get its tedious. but like I said why does it matter that damn much lol. their are way more things that people should be complaining about and asking NC to fix instead of worrying about something that we get for free and that we can just easily collect lol. yes its annoying but its not like its impossible or some shit like really its not that huge of a dea, we really should be complaining and worried about something else and not something like this and tbh it doesn't even take that long to collect all the charms, you guys act like your sitting their for hrs on end collecting some charms lol. like really why must we find something so tedious to complain about, either way you still get your free exp from them. would you rather them not give us free exp at all, cause they could very well bring us back to that if they wanted too.

This doesn't just affect exp charms though, it includes everything else that can't be bought as bundles like chromatic dyes, stamps, etc... I don't get why we can't ask for multiple fixes lol it isn't like ncsoft can't work on multiple things at once. Especially something as easy as just adding a collect all button. Btw don't know if you noticed by now but we all have been asking, complaining, and suggesting that they do this and that for a long ass time now and barely any of that gets done nor do they communicate if they are working on doing things.

40 minutes ago, Jacren said:

is it really so hard for you guys to just collect the damn things and move on instead of complaining over something so trivial like this lol

Because having to unpack items from daily dash, f10 or login reward one-by-one is time-consuming, annoying and pointless. Having items "packed" does not have any sense. It's just a bad UX. It's like if all characters were ugly or all ui was looking like it's 1995.

The login rewards are not meant to be just exp charms, thats the whole point. Atm yes, we only get exp charms, but they will change the rewards to other things like korea has, such as pouches, gems, some cosmetics and other stuff, so you will have to click all those things anyway per hours.

They need to remove the bloody 10k exp charms, Theyre effectively WORTHLESS past HM10 as they hardly even make a dent in the exp required. Honestly algamate them into 2 extra 100k ones and put some useful extras like non tradable crystals, moonstones for example.

Some of you should stop being unreasonable, and be so quick to make it sound like these people are being entitled brats JUST because the programming is a little lazy in this game. It's not a lot to ask the devs to program an "unpack all" button or to make these experience charms STACK in our rewards box, rather than all of the needless clicking we currently have to do to claim it all BEFORE we can unpack the items to our inventory. It's lazy programming on the devs end, and not a question of how "difficult" it is for someone to "simply click a few things" on items they're getting for free. I don't know about some of you, but I'd rather reduce the wear and tear, as well as depreciation levels of my physical hardware. In an age where we tap virtual "buttons" on smartphone screens, it reduces the need for physical buttons and keys with membrane or microswitches that would eventually tear or break after so much use, whereas you can just tap away on screens with less wear and tear to worry about. Video game controllers for modern day consoles like PS4 and XB1 cost as much as video games themselves, so of course no one WANTS to have to replace anything like that too soon.

The routine I have with these dumb exp charms is go to the last page and alternate between right clicking and hitting the enter key on the last one in the list until all of the selection boxes are all clickable, then click the page arrow until I'm on the first page again, where I can finally click the "select all" button, then click the claim button, then hit enter to confirm. I think I might have an option to toggle somewhere that will make it so I can do away with the confirmation popup, but I haven't looked, so THAT is on me, and not the devs.

This daily ritual is dumb, because it could be done with a lot less clicking.

Part of this ritual is even impeded because I have TWO unclaimable items in my reward box, being a Level 50 character ticket and an extra character slot ticket. I already have ten characters made and the level 50 ticket won't work on existing characters at all. I cannot delete them or sell them, so they just STAY there because of the same lazy programming behind this game.

No, it's not hard to do a little extra clicking to take this stuff out of the reward box on a daily basis, but it IS dumb that it can't be ONE exp charm for the total experience points that we're to be rewarded for our time spent logged in. If we're on for three hours, we could just have a single exp charm item that reflects that. If it's just 30 minutes, we could have on reflect that. The whole idea behind the EXISTENCE of ANY experience charm at all is dumb in itself because the experience could just be rewarded and calculated on the character at the time you get it. Instead, the item exists so that you have to take up inventory space to contain them, which MAY include spending money to increase your inventory space if you had to, and then spending money on mats to transmute the bigger ones if/when you have the disposable income to do so.

So in a nutshell, and a "TLDR": Exp charms exist so the guys running the game can make money off of us AND all the needless clicking is at OUR expense, wasting our time, and potentially, our money on equipment/hardware depreciation.

Yeah, so stop defending lazy programming and making it sound like people who want simple situations to be more refined or streamlined to be SUCH a bother.

It's not like it's even worth defending, and almost like you're actually PROUD of just how much more YOU can click than the rest of us. lol

-But let me put one more thing about this into perspective: How about the handicapped players who have disabilities in BNS...?

Some of them don't have hands at all, with which to click a mouse, and some might use a certain apparatus for using either their face or mouth to control mouse or even keyboard functions.

Before you get into who "shouldn't be playing games like these in the first place, if they're THAT disabled", you should know that there are some REALLY amazing people in the FGC ("fighting game community") and even people who play FPS games better than some of us who are nowhere nearly as handicapped.

While some of you can click a right mouse button at a thousand clicks a minute, for the PROUD purpose of taking items out of a rewards box, some of these guys could really use LESS of the need to click a thousand clicks when they're not using hands like we are, to do the same tasks.

Go ahead, defend your proud tradition of how you so easily or mindlessly go about your daily clicking ritual. One of these days, it could be ANY one of us who'll be without a hand or two, and maybe we'll hope to be able to get over the frustrations that come with trying to play ANY video game at all without hands.

Did I rant too much? Sure, I did. I typed this post on my dumb phone when I could've done it faster on my PC. -And now, I'm getting out of bed to start my daily exp charm ritual, etc. with all the needless clicking, so the elite clicky snobs won't make fun of me for wanting this lazy programming to be streamlined.

-Because putting your breakfast cereal into your bowl should be bottlenecked with the dumb idea that you do it with a teaspoon, rather than pouring it in.

2 hours ago, Shunaia said:

Some of you should stop being unreasonable, and be so quick to make it sound like these people are being entitled brats JUST because the programming is a little lazy in this game. It's not a lot to ask the devs to program an "unpack all" button or to make these experience charms STACK in our rewards box, rather than all of the needless clicking we currently have to do to claim it all BEFORE we can unpack the items to our inventory. It's lazy programming on the devs end, and not a question of how "difficult" it is for someone to "simply click a few things" on items they're getting for free. I don't know about some of you, but I'd rather reduce the wear and tear, as well as depreciation levels of my physical hardware. In an age where we tap virtual "buttons" on smartphone screens, it reduces the need for physical buttons and keys with membrane or microswitches that would eventually tear or break after so much use, whereas you can just tap away on screens with less wear and tear to worry about. Video game controllers for modern day consoles like PS4 and XB1 cost as much as video games themselves, so of course no one WANTS to have to replace anything like that too soon.

The routine I have with these dumb exp charms is go to the last page and alternate between right clicking and hitting the enter key on the last one in the list until all of the selection boxes are all clickable, then click the page arrow until I'm on the first page again, where I can finally click the "select all" button, then click the claim button, then hit enter to confirm. I think I might have an option to toggle somewhere that will make it so I can do away with the confirmation popup, but I haven't looked, so THAT is on me, and not the devs.

This daily ritual is dumb, because it could be done with a lot less clicking.

Part of this ritual is even impeded because I have TWO unclaimable items in my reward box, being a Level 50 character ticket and an extra character slot ticket. I already have ten characters made and the level 50 ticket won't work on existing characters at all. I cannot delete them or sell them, so they just STAY there because of the same lazy programming behind this game.

No, it's not hard to do a little extra clicking to take this stuff out of the reward box on a daily basis, but it IS dumb that it can't be ONE exp charm for the total experience points that we're to be rewarded for our time spent logged in. If we're on for three hours, we could just have a single exp charm item that reflects that. If it's just 30 minutes, we could have on reflect that. The whole idea behind the EXISTENCE of ANY experience charm at all is dumb in itself because the experience could just be rewarded and calculated on the character at the time you get it. Instead, the item exists so that you have to take up inventory space to contain them, which MAY include spending money to increase your inventory space if you had to, and then spending money on mats to transmute the bigger ones if/when you have the disposable income to do so.

So in a nutshell, and a "TLDR": Exp charms exist so the guys running the game can make money off of us AND all the needless clicking is at OUR expense, wasting our time, and potentially, our money on equipment/hardware depreciation.

Yeah, so stop defending lazy programming and making it sound like people who want simple situations to be more refined or streamlined to be SUCH a bother.

It's not like it's even worth defending, and almost like you're actually PROUD of just how much more YOU can click than the rest of us. lol

-But let me put one more thing about this into perspective: How about the handicapped players who have disabilities in BNS...?

Some of them don't have hands at all, with which to click a mouse, and some might use a certain apparatus for using either their face or mouth to control mouse or even keyboard functions.

Before you get into who "shouldn't be playing games like these in the first place, if they're THAT disabled", you should know that there are some REALLY amazing people in the FGC ("fighting game community") and even people who play FPS games better than some of us who are nowhere nearly as handicapped.

While some of you can click a right mouse button at a thousand clicks a minute, for the PROUD purpose of taking items out of a rewards box, some of these guys could really use LESS of the need to click a thousand clicks when they're not using hands like we are, to do the same tasks.

Go ahead, defend your proud tradition of how you so easily or mindlessly go about your daily clicking ritual. One of these days, it could be ANY one of us who'll be without a hand or two, and maybe we'll hope to be able to get over the frustrations that come with trying to play ANY video game at all without hands.

Did I rant too much? Sure, I did. I typed this post on my dumb phone when I could've done it faster on my PC. -And now, I'm getting out of bed to start my daily exp charm ritual, etc. with all the needless clicking, so the elite clicky snobs won't make fun of me for wanting this lazy programming to be streamlined.

-Because putting your breakfast cereal into your bowl should be bottlenecked with the dumb idea that you do it with a teaspoon, rather than pouring it in.

First off the rewards are milestone based, so per milestone reached you get a reward, that alone makes them non-stackable.

Secondly i much rather get the charms rather than the exp itself because then i can decide to use it on alt characters or not. Plus the rewards will change in the future so they cant make those stackable since every reward will be different. I much frather they focus on actual game issues rather something that will solve itself in a few weeks when we get different rewards in there.

I do get your point but you are literally just creating a problem where there is none....lol

As for the disabled players...i would much appreciate YOU not talking for them and let them voice their own opinions.

Lol @ those of you defending NC on this matter. "Be glad you are getting something for free and that we have daily login", you say that as if NC is giving you those rewards out of the goodness of their heart or some shit. We wouldn't have shit if it wasn't for other regions already having it and the complaints on the forums about us not having the feature yet so they give what you want to shut you up. Some other regions already had daily login feature for a long time. Same goes with the showroom being made free lol and they also had to think about giving us that for free.

19 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

Lol @ those of you defending NC on this matter. "Be glad you are getting something for free and that we have daily login", you say that as if NC is giving you those rewards out of the goodness of their heart or some shit. We wouldn't have shit if it wasn't for other regions already having it and the complaints on the forums about us not having the feature yet so they give what you want to shut you up. Some other regions already had daily login feature for a long time. Same goes with the showroom being made free lol and they also had to think about giving us that for free.

Because we are a different region and they had a different business model planned for it. A lot of things are for example KR exclusive which we will never get so basing this on other regions is not good.

1 minute ago, HateMe said:

Because we are a different region and they had a different business model planned for it. A lot of things are for example KR exclusive which we will never get so basing this on other regions is not good.

Lol NCwest was the one who claimed they are trying to keep it the same as KR so I'm going by what they said.

2 minutes ago, ClassicMan said:

Lol NCwest was the one who claimed they are trying to keep it the same as KR so I'm going by what they said.

No, they said to be on par update wise with KR meaning to have the same content as they do (game content), systems that are in KR that are exclusive there do not count for that.

Just now, HateMe said:

No, they said to be on par update wise with KR meaning to have the same content as they do (game content), systems that are in KR that are exclusive there do not count for that.

Ok and those systems are part of the update. I played in KR myself so I know it is completely different. The point is like I said before is that we wouldn't have daily login if it wasn't for complaints. It isn't like daily login was exclusive to KR either nor free wardrobe because other regions had those as well.

I'd say it's not about other regions having it. It's about business interest. Things like login rewards exist in all games to help holding player base after year or two from launch. It's just to give players reasons to log in every day and spend some time online. Daily dash has an 1hr cooldown for the same reason - to hold player in game. But need to unpack items by clicking each of them does not serve business interest. It just annoys players.

While this discussion is started from login rewards, I'd like to remind that this stupidity also exists when you buy few items in f10. Bought 6 outfit stamps to send outfit to alt - you need to unpack each individually. Bought few rng boxes - the same, you need to unpack them. And I don't understand why they are "packed" in the first place.

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

Daily login is not a Korea exclusive. They also did say they were trying to resemble Korea when the whole radiant energy thing happened or when they raised the mailing fee prices for gems, I can't remember so they definitely weren't just talking about game update wise. As from what I recall gem powders and solar energies was a system that was exclusive to Korea before.

Archived