Stop invite people when they already running the dungeon

Ryokoshuki

this just happen many times when I get troll in to adungeon that already half running ......and I must repeat again because I miss 1 or maybe 2 quest....and the party leader seems to be ignored the latest player that join the party.....it seems to me like the party leader just did it to complete the party member so they can get a better drop....but they dont care about the player needs when they join the party.....some of them even rush by told the latest comer to move fast...or even start hit the monster and cause the player get burned.....its kind of painfull and unpleasent when you get troll rushed and at last get burned.......my suggestions is to make them cant invite more member when they already enter the dungeon and cant invite player that still doing LFP in cross server lobby

how to turn off ....btw I just got troll 10x NOW !!!!....so ???.......I join LFP and get troll to the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in idiot party again and again.....why they have to invite from inside the dungeon ???....and when I join they rushed me......and then report me for being AFK...while the truth is I GOT TROLL.....?????

3 hours ago, Ryokoshuki said:

how to turn off ....btw I just got troll 10x NOW !!!!....so ???.......I join LFP and get troll to the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in idiot party again and again.....why they have to invite from inside the dungeon ???....and when I join they rushed me......and then report me for being AFK...while the truth is I GOT TROLL.....?????

In F8 there should be a checkbox saying "join dungeons already in progress" if you unmark it it wont add you to dungeons people started.

Archived