[Suggestion] Moonstone system balance

KaMyCHiKo

46 minutes ago, Statler said:

Why? i said

Its basicly the same you suggested but i didnt suggest any option where to farm them.

No, you suggestion to remove moonstones from Battlegrounds, you are suggestion to practically remove all ways to farm moonstones...  I don't suggestion that, I'm suggesting to promote more ways to farm them... The explaination is there:

10 hours ago, KaMyCHiKo said:

If they delete moonstones from battleground, we couldn't get moonstones, if no one could get moonstones, moonstones price will rise up, and up, and up... probably a moonstone can reach 50g or 100g in few weeks, in a month you can probably see them by 300g or more, I'm not going to talk about manufactured items with them (TS, PTS, Empyrean Stones, Kirin Atler, Soulshields, etc... etc...) that will wreck the market...

The difference between you and me, is that I don't want to remove them from Battleground, I suggest to make another way to farm them in PvE.

51 minutes ago, Statler said:

And removing them from PVP would maybe stop that downranking for easy wins.

You can obtain similar results making a PvE way to obtain them, because they will prefer a secure PvE way to farm them, than a improbably win or lose way to get them...

Did you understand? Your suggestion will bring so many market problems and unfair moonstone system for PvP Players that want to farm them... My suggestion balance the moonstones system to PvP and PvE players, and probably reduce or remove the downranking issue.

Archived